[1.7.10] Let it End

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Robocreator223

Jul 29, 2019
Can't really find any lead at all.
Edit:Aw never mind. Alloy of water and iron. So sneaky.

Edit: How to get the water in the smelter?

Edit: Pretty much reloading the page to wait for an answer cus I have no clue :p

Last edited:
Reactions: jordsta95

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Can't really find any lead at all.
Edit:Aw never mind. Alloy of water and iron. So sneaky.

Edit: How to get the water in the smelter?

Edit: Pretty much reloading the page to wait for an answer cus I have no clue :p

Get a thermal expansion tank (i think thats the one) put it over a smeltery drain, fill with water, get a wrench, left click tank and the bottom should change colour and water should pour out :)

MilchMaedchen001

Jul 29, 2019
Hey :)
i like your Modpack very much, but I habe a Problem with the 'getting automated' quest.
I've build a 'autonomomus activator' but the system accept this.
Is this a buck or can you help me?

PS.: sorry for my bad englisch, i'm from Germany ;)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
i like your Modpack very much, but I habe a Problem with the 'getting automated' quest.

IIRC they quest requires you to have multiple of them in your inventory. If you hover over the image of the activator in the quest book it will tell you how many you need

santy155

Jul 29, 2019

/Agree

IIRC they quest requires you to have multiple of them in your inventory. If you hover over the image of the activator in the quest book it will tell you how many you need

you need to craft 1 autonomous activator, but when you craft it the quest will not lock

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Alright pushed the next update out fixing the AA quest (it got broken in the Thermal Expansion update a while ago) :/
I have changed it to a manual detect quest (as I prefer them over crafting quests 99% of the time)

Reactions: santy155

Robocreator223

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, strange...
To the HQM editor!
*insert batman scene transition jingle*

images

Reactions: jordsta95

Robocreator223

Jul 29, 2019
You do the realize that the recipe for a basic machine block is insanely expensive? It requires going deep into pneumatic craft. Very deep. Cultivation of creeper seeds, compressed iron- ridiculous for such an early quest.

Robocreator223

Jul 29, 2019
Alright pushed the next update out fixing the AA quest (it got broken in the Thermal Expansion update a while ago) :/
I have changed it to a manual detect quest (as I prefer them over crafting quests 99% of the time)
Does it require a world restart?