[1.7.10] KoretexKomplete - V1.4.0 - 211 mods! [Stable] True Flagship modpack experience

Should I change the packs name to KoretexKomplete?

• Yes i like it!

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • No I like the name like it is now

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • No but you do need to change the name to something better

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alriandi

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there. I upgraded to 1.3.0 (after some several days wait for it to register in my launcher) and I seem to be getting random crashes for the same thing. I have also been getting some errors with fence gates at least

Fence gate:
[20:46:14] [Server thread/ERROR] [malisiscore]: Tried to get DoorTileEntity at -274,65,1383, but found TileHidden instead.

Crash reports (will attach as well)

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextNode(Unknown Source)
at java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityTracker.func_72788_a(EntityTracker.java:269)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:648)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

I have noticed more errors, but didn't seem to get to in time, including the ftb logs of the crash. I can include them if needed.

Attachments

• Alriandi-KoretexKraft-crash-2015-05-10_21.21.36-server.txt
    54.3 KB · Views: 90

J0SH

Jul 29, 2019
I just updated to 1.3.1 and when I load up the game and load a world it crashes. I didn't have this issue before with 1.3.0 and now it crashes every time. I tried making a new world and it does the same thing.

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there. I upgraded to 1.3.0 (after some several days wait for it to register in my launcher) and I seem to be getting random crashes for the same thing. I have also been getting some errors with fence gates at least

Fence gate:
[20:46:14] [Server thread/ERROR] [malisiscore]: Tried to get DoorTileEntity at -274,65,1383, but found TileHidden instead.

Crash reports (will attach as well)

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextNode(Unknown Source)
at java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityTracker.func_72788_a(EntityTracker.java:269)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:648)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

I have noticed more errors, but didn't seem to get to in time, including the ftb logs of the crash. I can include them if needed.
not sure, your world may just be incompatible with the new versions. try removing that fence gate thats causing the crash?

I just updated to 1.3.1 and when I load up the game and load a world it crashes. I didn't have this issue before with 1.3.0 and now it crashes every time. I tried making a new world and it does the same thing.
Ya i think the ftb team set it to use the wrong version of forge on their end. That might be whats causing that problem. I've let them know so hopefully it'll be fixed soon

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
Something appears to be really broken with the new update. Me and the FTB team are both aware of the problem and it will hopefully be fixed soon :)

So if your getting "connection lost: A fatal error has occurred, this connection is terminated" then chill, were on it :p

J0SH

Jul 29, 2019
ok thank you for the swift response and no worries I love your pack and its worth the wait

Alriandi

Jul 29, 2019
not sure, your world may just be incompatible with the new versions. try removing that fence gate thats causing the crash?

The fence gates are not causing it as it was happening before I used them. I don't think the fence gates are causing it.

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
ok the problem that was making the whole pack unplayable might be fixed now. update to V 1.3.2 when it goes live.

MrShortie

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone else having issues with the Mekanism Electrolytic Separator?

I've fed water and power into it (using buckets or pipes and mekanism power cable) and the machine meters fill up, but it never processes the water into hydrogen + oxygen.

Have tested this in a multiplayer server as well as creative mode on solo.

To answer my own question... please can you update Mekanism to the latest version to get Electrolytic Separators working again...

From http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...ion-reactors-5x-ore-duplication?page=90#c1800

Make sure you are using the right build/Forge combo. Due to fluid registry changes the separator will not work if you have the wrong version of Mekanism.

Build 229 for Forge 1355+

Build 228 for earlier Forge.

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
I just downloaded 1.3.2 and I'm getting "connection lost: A fatal error has occurred, this connection is terminated" on a fresh world. http://pastebin.com/eB10tPM9
Whenever I want to make a single player world it leads me too a screen saying fatal connection error and then puts me into the multiplayer page.
FTB log: http://paste.ee/p/NvfMA
Well i rolled back the forge version and some mod versions so that an organization I've been in contact with can host a server for my pack however i've decided not to cater everything just for them anymore cause thats only caused trouble. I never had these problems when i was just doing my own thing :p anyway I'll be working on a new version to just update things to the latest. now that im doing my own thing once again there shouldn't be any more major problems like this. Sorry guys!

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
How would you guys feel about me adding Iguana Tinker Tweaks in the next update? with a slightly modified config that speeds up tool leveling a bit of course. I've playing around with it recently and I've decided I kinda like it. Thoughts?

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
How would you guys feel about me adding Iguana Tinker Tweaks in the next update? with a slightly modified config that speeds up tool leveling a bit of course. I've playing around with it recently and I've decided I kinda like it. Thoughts?

I haven't played with it other than on skyblocks, but I have watched quite a few videos and streams where it is used and I like it and I think it adds alot to the early game.