[1.7.10] KoretexKomplete - V1.4.0 - 211 mods! [Stable] True Flagship modpack experience

Should I change the packs name to KoretexKomplete?

• Yes i like it!

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • No I like the name like it is now

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • No but you do need to change the name to something better

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019

FZSL0Pi.jpg

KoretexKomplete is a massive 1.7.10 modpack which should provide for all of your modded minecraft needs.

A true flagship modpack experience with all of the mods that you can't experience in most other packs, all jam packed into this one! With good performance to boot!

Quests coming Soon(I'm kinda bad at this :p)

Updated regularly with all of the latest and greatest mods!

Pack Code: koretex

MODLIST
(includes permissions)

Changelog

Please post any issues or suggestions on this thread.

If you use my pack for a youtube series feel free to let me know and I'll link you here :)

Servers for my modpack:
__________________________________________________​

Last edited:

zeusdamage

Jul 29, 2019
I did some testing with this pack, since i like the concept of 200+ mods, but i spotted a bug: there is no silver spawning in my world. Just wanted to let you know ;)

Kind regards, Zeus

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
I did some testing with this pack, since i like the concept of 200+ mods, but i spotted a bug: there is no silver spawning in my world. Just wanted to let you know ;)

Kind regards, Zeus
are you sure? silver ore from thermal expansion should be generating. It'll generate in veins along with lead from TE.

zeusdamage

Jul 29, 2019
yeah, pretty sure, been playing for about 3 days now... i'll let you know if i discover otherwise

EDIT: after a 2 hour mining trip, still no silver, also no lead, for that matter. I think those the only two that are missing, also, i looked at the configs, and there seems nothing wrong.

Last edited:

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
yeah, pretty sure, been playing for about 3 days now... i'll let you know if i discover otherwise

EDIT: after a 2 hour mining trip, still no silver, also no lead, for that matter. I think those the only two that are missing, also, i looked at the configs, and there seems nothing wrong.
All fixed now :) New version will be out soon

Bahnmor

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if it was intended or not, but I'm seeing multiple mod versions of copper and aluminium in version 1.01 after just a short time mining. I haven't played enough yet to see if any other ores are affected, and I do apologise if it is something that is necessary or has been changed in 1.02

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if it was intended or not, but I'm seeing multiple mod versions of copper and aluminium in version 1.01 after just a short time mining. I haven't played enough yet to see if any other ores are affected, and I do apologise if it is something that is necessary or has been changed in 1.02
It's fixed in V1.0.2 :) only one type of each ore should generate. V 1.0.2 should be out very soon its already been approved

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
V 1.1.0 Is currently being worked on. Should be done and out sometime later this week :D LOTs of updates and some additions and removals

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
I meant a server that is already set up, This pack deserves an official server, don't you think?
Indeed. That would be very cool. I dont have the money for one though unfortunately. a dedicated server for a pack this large would be quite expensive if you want good performance.

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
Question. How stable is this pack? I have a hard time just adding 50 mods in 1.7.10 and keeping it stable :p

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
Question. How stable is this pack? I have a hard time just adding 50 mods in 1.7.10 and keeping it stable :p
haha well from the testing I've done and since i have yet to get any real complaints im going to say its pretty darn stable :D