[1.7.10] KoretexKomplete - V1.4.0 - 211 mods! [Stable] True Flagship modpack experience

Should I change the packs name to KoretexKomplete?

• Yes i like it!

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • No I like the name like it is now

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • No but you do need to change the name to something better

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Minefinity

Jul 29, 2019
interesting, perhaps the guys at minefinity can test this? if this works then id be happy to add it to the pack :)
Tests are done.
We tried to control multiple machines.
All have worked as we are used to.

Our server is ready. We're just waiting for the next update.

lastofthebet

Jul 29, 2019
i tried placing some of ee3's blocks and keppes on crashing every time i go back to that world plases could you guys help out

Attachments

• crash-2015-04-07_12.46.49-server.txt
    54.4 KB · Views: 100

SirDoctorOfTardis

Jul 29, 2019
This pack looks pretty good but there's a few mods that would make it better in my opinion; Chromaticraft, RotaryCraft, ReactorCraft, Electricraft and Geostrata.

RapidHost

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I live stream and I am going to be putting this pack on my server as the DireWolf20 pack we had on it just today crashed for no reason and the world was not useable so to speak, It looks like a very nice pack and I have a few mods I think would go good with it maybe in the next version, I love mobs and what not and here is what I tried adding to the pack which seemed to work perfect, Maybe look into it?

CustomMobSpawner 3.3.0
Lambchops-Mod-1.7.2
LycanitesMobsComplete 1.10.13.0 [1.7.10]
Mo' Pickaxes V2.0
More-Enchantments-Mod-1.7.10
MrCrayfishs-Furniture-Mod-1.7.10
Mystic-Mods-1.7.10
Poop-Mod-1.7.10
reptilemod-1.7.10-2.5.6
SecurityCraft-Mod-1.7.10
Stefinus Guns-0.3.1
TabbyChat-Mod-by-Killjoy1221-1.7.10

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I live stream and I am going to be putting this pack on my server as the DireWolf20 pack we had on it just today crashed for no reason and the world was not useable so to speak, It looks like a very nice pack and I have a few mods I think would go good with it maybe in the next version, I love mobs and what not and here is what I tried adding to the pack which seemed to work perfect, Maybe look into it?

CustomMobSpawner 3.3.0
Lambchops-Mod-1.7.2
LycanitesMobsComplete 1.10.13.0 [1.7.10]
Mo' Pickaxes V2.0
More-Enchantments-Mod-1.7.10
MrCrayfishs-Furniture-Mod-1.7.10
Mystic-Mods-1.7.10
Poop-Mod-1.7.10
reptilemod-1.7.10-2.5.6
SecurityCraft-Mod-1.7.10
Stefinus Guns-0.3.1
TabbyChat-Mod-by-Killjoy1221-1.7.10
You might be one of if not the first one to stream my pack then, i might have to come check it out. :) HOWEVER I do recommend waiting a bit longer because im working on a major update that will change quite a bit in the pack. Also the more mods added to a pack the worse the performance gets so i tend to be picky on what i add. The furniture mod is already in.

RapidHost

Jul 29, 2019
Something is not right with the server files you provide like it is not all there or something because it starts default minecraft when I start the server, Please fix this!

RapidHost

Jul 29, 2019
I may have just got it working I apologize, Also can you take a look at the mods I put above, The mobs one is really cool and useful and helps get more food at a hardened level and is really just fun in general... Also makes it so much easier for people to join without having to download anything extra.

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
Just waiting on permissions for one of the mods and final testing atm. Once I have that I will be submitting V1.3.0! check the changelog dawg :D

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
Next time i update all the mods I'll fix the armor status HUD issue >.< (disable ars magica 2 armor hud and change armor status HUD to vertical so it doesn't overlap the hotbar) I had this taken care of in previous versions but i used fresh configs so i missed this.

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
I've been getting some crash reports recently but they've been for V1.2.0. If your experiencing crashes please update to 1.3.0. :)

Minefinity

Jul 29, 2019
We are working an a server but have some problems with Galaxycraft and Cauldron.
But we are optimistic that we can solve it soon.

Reactions: Koretex

Minefinity

Jul 29, 2019
Short update.
We cant run it with couldron without the known fluid bug.
The version we can use is with forge 1343.
That conflict with some mods.
The 3 mod we downgraded are:
extrautilities (extrautilities-1.2.3.jar)
CodeChickenCore (CodeChickenCore-1.7.10-1.0.4.29-universal.jar)
EnderStorage (EnderStorage-1.7.10-1.4.5.27-universal.jar)

With these three changes the server is running very well and stable + big performance boost from cauldron.
But the clients need to do the same.

Could you consider to change that in your pack?

And a little mod recommendation:
waila plugins

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
Short update.

With these three changes the server is running very well and stable + big performance boost from cauldron.

waila plugins
I guess i dont really mind downgrading a few mods if it means it will work with couldron. In the next update i'll be updating all the other mods and downgrading those 3, hopefully everything still works fine once all the other mods are updated...if i even can update them all using that forge version.

Also I think I intended to have the functions of waila plugins in my pack but with the other 2 or 3 waila related things i added i must have thought it was in there already haha my bad i'll add it in next update for sure.

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
Short update.

waila plugins
were you trying to use Forge version 1364 and it wasnt working? because the version i offically released is using version 1364 and i think thats different than the one i gave you before that didnt work?

MrShortie

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone else having issues with the Mekanism Electrolytic Separator?

I've fed water and power into it (using buckets or pipes and mekanism power cable) and the machine meters fill up, but it never processes the water into hydrogen + oxygen.

Have tested this in a multiplayer server as well as creative mode on solo.