[1.7.10] KoretexKomplete - V1.4.0 - 211 mods! [Stable] True Flagship modpack experience

Should I change the packs name to KoretexKomplete?

• Yes i like it!

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • No I like the name like it is now

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • No but you do need to change the name to something better

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MandM635

Jul 29, 2019
Just some little things, one, the modpack is still listed as KortexKraft instead of KortexKomplete inside the Ftb folder. 2, I noticed that there aren't any mods to make backups, such as AromaBackup, unless I missed one. Other than that, the pack is AMAZING!

A_FTB457

Jul 29, 2019
Hey so I keep getting this crash report. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? No modifications to any mods or anything.

Attachments

• crash-2015-06-26_00.15.03-client.txt
    45.4 KB · Views: 137

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
http://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebeas...chickenbones_mods_have_bugs_that_cause_locked

And for people with this ChickenChunks crash:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: <...>\config\ChickenChunks.cfg (The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open)
(or the same but with loginTimes.dat)
tell your Antivirus to ignore the FTB folder, it locks the file while it checks it so its impossible to write to it.

A_FTB457

Jul 29, 2019
Here's the thing though, I don't have any antivirus running on my pc. And my firewall is set to allow the Java runtime always on private networks.

MandM635

Jul 29, 2019
I joined the server for the first time, but when I walked into the portal (for server 1) I crashed.

Attachments

• crash-2015-06-27_08.44.18-client.txt
    51.3 KB · Views: 117

Alriandi

Jul 29, 2019
Iguana tweaks makes it so you have to use and level up Tinkers tools. Villa tools + some can only be used for crafting.

RapidHost

Jul 29, 2019
Iguana tweaks makes it so you have to use and level up Tinkers tools. Villa tools + some can only be used for crafting.
Which mod to I disable to remove all that stuff, It is really really annoying. I got the regular tools working but can't even get iron with a stone pickaxe it is very annoying.

Alriandi

Jul 29, 2019
You can remove Iguana tweaks, but I do not know if it will help. you need a flint or bone tinkets pick and level it up so its boosted, even then you will only get to copper level and from there you can work your way up. Its not stone to iron, its stone->copper->tin->iron

Keeshi

Jul 29, 2019
Just found this pack, love it so far. Good job on it!

Edit: So, got to the neither for the first time.....

Portal spawned in a Bloodwood tree.... hanging from the top of the neither. *sigh* Time to figure out how to get DOWN!

Last edited:

Elroy

Jul 29, 2019
All my favourite mods, plus galacticraft and ars 2 which I've always wanted to play. And you maintain it! I'm having great fun again, thanks.

I'm currently getting 100+ fps with a 64x texture pack, but that's due to using fast grsphics which kinda puts a downer on the whole experience. Plus I'm wondering if the fps will drop the further I expand. Is there any mods that you could recommend removing that may lessen the load and not ruin the experience?

Last edited:

Brenn_

Jul 29, 2019
Just found this pack, love it so far. Good job on it!

Edit: So, got to the neither for the first time.....

Portal spawned in a Bloodwood tree.... hanging from the top of the neither. *sigh* Time to figure out how to get DOWN!
Ender pearl down, pillar pack up?