[1.7.10] KoretexKomplete - V1.4.0 - 211 mods! [Stable] True Flagship modpack experience

Should I change the packs name to KoretexKomplete?

• Yes i like it!

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • No I like the name like it is now

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • No but you do need to change the name to something better

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 29, 2019
I do not think so. I wish some of these mods are very outdated :(. Is a cool back. And had a few server issues with some of the old mods

Tigerlore

Jul 29, 2019
Flagship?

From Wikipedia: As with many other naval terms, flagship has crossed over into common parlance, where it means the most important or leading member of a group. It has also come to be an adjective describing the most prominent or highly touted product, brand, location, or service among those offered by a company.

You've probably seen it said that Infinity: Evolved is FTB's flagship modpack. Infinity: Evolved is the most popular and fully developed of the packs Feed The Beast offers. The term flagship is fitting for that pack.

"Flagship experience" doesn't make sense - the 'most prominent modpack made by Koretex' experience? It's not a synonym for good or quality. According to thesaurus.com 'bellwether' and 'crown jewel' are the closest.

I'm sure your pack is excellent and deserving of many positive adjectives. You could easily find one that is more fitting.

A

Axolotl

Hey, Looking on the Curse/Twitch launcher because this pack looks epic, but when i search the modpack, nothing comes up. I tried just searching KORE but nothing came up at all. PLease help

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Hey, Looking on the Curse/Twitch launcher because this pack looks epic, but when i search the modpack, nothing comes up. I tried just searching KORE but nothing came up at all. PLease help
The individual making this pack vanished more than two years ago, before Curse/Twitch was a thing, for FTB anyway.

There's lots of excellent packs out there. Poke around, you may find something else that suits you :)

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame
E

Elsay

Is there a way to make a server with plugins and this pack ? sorry for the ultra late reply to this post but i really like this pack :'(