[1.7.10] KoretexKomplete - V1.4.0 - 211 mods! [Stable] True Flagship modpack experience

Should I change the packs name to KoretexKomplete?

• Yes i like it!

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • No I like the name like it is now

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • No but you do need to change the name to something better

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
It says "upload waiting" on the ftb private thread for the pack. not sure what that means but i've asked about it.

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the delays people. FTB team have been very busy recently plus there were some minor issues with permissions. V1.2.0 Hopefully soon

alexjwilson

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to find it, I'm looking under 3rd Party Packs and I only see 15 packs, none of them are Koretex, am I looking in the wrong spot? Sorry, brand new to FTB.

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to find it, I'm looking under 3rd Party Packs and I only see 15 packs, none of them are Koretex, am I looking in the wrong spot? Sorry, brand new to FTB.
upper right of the launcher its says pack codes, click that and type in koretex

PastorBones

Jul 29, 2019
Unable to install the modpack. I get this error:

Error while updating modpack info: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: image == null!
Try to install pack a 2nd time and it tells me the pack is already installed. Although, it is not listed on the launcher :(

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
Unable to install the modpack. I get this error:

Error while updating modpack info: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: image == null!
Try to install pack a 2nd time and it tells me the pack is already installed. Although, it is not listed on the launcher :(
V1.2.0 just went live earlier, might still being syncing with the ftb servers, give it some time and try again. :)

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
The launcher is downloading the wrong version of reliquary for some reason and its causing a crash when you load mc. I submitted the latest version but its downloading an outdated one. I have notified the ftb team and it will be corrected soon hopefully. :/

Hivemind

Jul 29, 2019
If you take out the old version of reliquary, download the latest dev version and delete libsandstone then relaunch it works.

Edit: Nevermind it looks like they reuploaded 1.1.1 as 1.2.0

Last edited:

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
I apologize on behalf of the FTB team everyone. V1.2.0 should have been live a long time ago now but an issue on their end has caused problems. V1.2.0 is downloading as V1.1.1. I have informed the FTB team of this issue and I can only assume that they are working on it.

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
Seems the FTB team as fixed the issue with V1.2.0 not working. It's now V1.2.1 and it should be live very soon!

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
New version is now LIVE! enjoy and give me feedback. I think the packs overall performance could use some improvement but id hate to sacrifice any mods. Maybe all the IC2 stuff can go lol i dunno.

nagydeak

Jul 29, 2019
got a new way to crash the server: open one of the chests inside the volcanoes. this triggers off the tnt under the jeweled blocks (blocks of topaz, amethyst, and ) breaking the chest does not trigger the tnt, but breaking the jeweled block above it does. hope this helps! great pack overall btw :)

attached is the complete crash report

Description: Ticking entity
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient
at net.minecraft.world.Explosion.func_77278_a(Explosion.java:139)

Attachments

• crash-2015-03-14_13.37.01-server chest open.txt
    48.1 KB · Views: 71
  • crash-2015-03-14_13.43.12-server breaking block.txt
    48.1 KB · Views: 79

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone does have a dedicated server for the pack please feel free to post it here, i might just play on it myself :)