[1.7.10] KoretexKomplete - V1.4.0 - 211 mods! [Stable] True Flagship modpack experience

Should I change the packs name to KoretexKomplete?

• Yes i like it!

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • No I like the name like it is now

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • No but you do need to change the name to something better

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
I think you should add Modular Powersuits, and it would be cool if the pack had HQM.
I've been trying to add Modular Powersuits in the last 2 updates or so and it causes a crash every time, will try to have it in the next update tho for sure. Also im (slowing) working on the quests ;)

Fisis

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I am encountering a problem with Ars magica and as its in the modpack I thought this is the best place. When I am trying to summon the water Guardian, he does not spawn when I make the redstone inlay circle on a river or ocean and trowing in a bucket of water and a boat. Did i miss something or is this a bug?

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I am encountering a problem with Ars magica and as its in the modpack I thought this is the best place. When I am trying to summon the water Guardian, he does not spawn when I make the redstone inlay circle on a river or ocean and trowing in a bucket of water and a boat. Did i miss something or is this a bug?
make sure your in an ocean biome (i think river doesnt work not sure) and that the circle is completely within the biome boundary.

maybe add Ex Nihilo and Ex Astris to the pack id hate to destroy the world with quarry's
If you dont want to destroy your world with quarry's then use the Ender Quarry or the Digital Miner as they dont leave big wholes in the world (the ender quarry just leaves the top layer there to keep it covered but the digital miner only mines what you tell it to and can replace it all with something like dirt)

Surprised no Logistics pipes
Will consider adding for V1.2.0

PirateAE

Jul 29, 2019
make sure your in an ocean biome (i think river doesnt work not sure) and that the circle is completely within the biome boundary.

If you dont want to destroy your world with quarry's then use the Ender Quarry or the Digital Miner as they dont leave big wholes in the world (the ender quarry just leaves the top layer there to keep it covered but the digital miner only mines what you tell it to and can replace it all with something like dirt)

Quick response, me like :), whats all attached to Ic2, and galtic craft, looking to remove those two.

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
Quick response, me like :), whats all attached to Ic2, and galtic craft, looking to remove those two.
Why would you remove those two, there so good D: but if you must then [galaticraft core, planets and micdoodlecore] and [iC2, gravi suite, advanced solar panels, compact solars and nuclear control 2].

PirateAE

Jul 29, 2019
Why would you remove those two, there so good D: but if you must then [galaticraft core, planets and micdoodlecore] and [iC2, gravi suite, advanced solar panels, compact solars and nuclear control 2].

Dont like the premise of GC, and IC2 was my first mod and loved it up until greg got his hands in the early game; "more in line with his mod", adding all these plates, manual crafting and other extra compilations, i despise it.

quick edit: What minimap mod is in if there is one?

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
Dont like the premise of GC, and IC2 was my first mod and loved it up until greg got his hands in the early game; "more in line with his mod", adding all these plates, manual crafting and other extra compilations, i despise it.

quick edit: What minimap mod is in if there is one?

mapwriter is the current minimap mod but i plan to change it to something better like journeymap or voxelmap in V1.2.0

Firescan

Jul 29, 2019

but both those miners are very expensive and already would require quarry's to build and for a server i dont like the idea of that ruining the world.

Last edited:

PirateAE

Jul 29, 2019
but both those miners are very expensive and already would require quarry's to build and for a server i dont like the idea of that ruining the world.
dop what i do, i eventually set up a sand auto maker and refill 90% of the quarry with sand (filler on horizion) then add topsoil and trees.

Fisis

Jul 29, 2019

I did try this and i also tryed summoning the Earth Guardian as is descriped in the Arcane compendium but that also did not work.

on both i even watched a youtube video where they could summon the bosses. while when i do the exact same thing it does not work on the server

Any more suggestions?

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
I did try this and i also tryed summoning the Earth Guardian as is descriped in the Arcane compendium but that also did not work.

on both i even watched a youtube video where they could summon the bosses. while when i do the exact same thing it does not work on the server

Any more suggestions?
I have no idea then. Might just be a problem with that version of Ars Magica 2. Hopefully will be fixed in the next update.

hamishd2010

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanna say, fantastic pack, hard to find one nowadays that has all the mods i could ever want/need. Also, i noticed you said you were working on the HQM quests, and I was wondering if you had some cool lore/backstory planned for the little vocal intro page that HQM includes.

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanna say, fantastic pack, hard to find one nowadays that has all the mods i could ever want/need. Also, i noticed you said you were working on the HQM quests, and I was wondering if you had some cool lore/backstory planned for the little vocal intro page that HQM includes.
Thank you, I'm glad your liking the pack. Hopefully I can get it updated soon >.< I would love to do so some cool lore/backstory but I kinda suck at that sorta thing so its coming along slowly just like the quests themselves :/

MantasPud

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Koretex and congratulations with such an amazing modpack! As a big fan of Thaumcraft 4 by Azanor, I would be so pleased, grateful and satisfied if You could involve Thaumcraft update aswell. Currently there is v4.2.3.4. :)

P.S. The best luck working on this modpack

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Koretex and congratulations with such an amazing modpack! As a big fan of Thaumcraft 4 by Azanor, I would be so pleased, grateful and satisfied if You could involve Thaumcraft update aswell. Currently there is v4.2.3.4. :)

P.S. The best luck working on this modpack
Thanks! and V1.2.0 which im working on atm is going to be a huge update with lots of new mods, fixes and EVERYTHING will be updated to the latest ;)