[1.7.10] KoretexKomplete - V1.4.0 - 211 mods! [Stable] True Flagship modpack experience

Should I change the packs name to KoretexKomplete?

• Yes i like it!

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • No I like the name like it is now

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • No but you do need to change the name to something better

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
Oh and I have some BIG, plans for V 1.3.0 already :p I'll be releasing updates for V1.2 for a while over time, getting it ready for the 1.3.0 update. I'll be removing/adding mods to improve performance in preparation for V1.3.0 :)

PGNHD_YT

Jul 29, 2019
Hey nice modpack, can't wait for the quests. Maybe you should add brewcraft, decocraft and Ztones to the modpack if that's possible

Last edited:

FastFelix771

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys :)
We (Minefinity) are working on a Koretexcraft server, it should be online soon :D
I will post here again when its on!

Minefinity

Jul 29, 2019
Testserver is running smoothly.
We only got one bad feedback so far and that is OpenComputers.
Is there a reason that you use OpenComputers over Computercraft + Openperipheral?
Users are missing too many features and interactions with other mods.

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys :)
We (Minefinity) are working on a Koretexcraft server, it should be online soon :D
I will post here again when its on!
its now called KoretexKomplete instead of KoretexKraft :p

Testserver is running smoothly.
Is there a reason that you use OpenComputers over Computercraft + Openperipheral?
a couple reasons, 1st i feel that the recipes are much more balanced in opencomputers vs computercraft which is just stone, glass and redstone? 2nd I just think it looks better/cooler lol. and the holograms are awesome.
I also dont like the idea of being able to make a mining turtle in computercraft really easily and using it as a full quarry that doesn't require power early game.

FastFelix771

Jul 29, 2019
Oh :D Im bad with names^^
Maybe you want to talk with us a little bit?
Our players like the new pack and maybe we have some ideas to enhance the experience :)
Our teamspeak is ts.minefinity.org

Feyrbrand

Jul 29, 2019
The Chisel from Chisel 2 and the iron Trowel from Botanica have the same recipe(stick with iron ingot)
Same with the Wood gear from Buildcraft and crops from Agricraft(4 sticks)

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
I think I'll give this pack a whirl later today, I am just finished a second run of the main pack I am playing atm, just need to come up with some way to wrap it up in an interesting way, I'll jump in to this one head first with out reading any info, etc :).

Edit:
Hmm very slow pack to load, seems a real kitchen sink with a bit more added, ran a bit slow too, I can tweak it a bit to run a little better not sure if I will, so many overlapping mods.

I guess I am just not used to this type of pack any more.

Last edited:

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
The Chisel from Chisel 2 and the iron Trowel from Botanica have the same recipe(stick with iron ingot)
Same with the Wood gear from Buildcraft and crops from Agricraft(4 sticks)
Will be fixed in the next update :) will probably just start using that no recipe conflict mod lol :p
I think I'll give this pack a whirl later today, I am just finished a second run of the main pack I am playing atm, just need to come up with some way to wrap it up in an interesting way, I'll jump in to this one head first with out reading any info, etc :).

Edit:
Hmm very slow pack to load, seems a real kitchen sink with a bit more added, ran a bit slow too, I can tweak it a bit to run a little better not sure if I will, so many overlapping mods.

I guess I am just not used to this type of pack any more.
I'm working on the running a bit slow issue and ya 230 mods is gonna take a little time to load lol. I'm working on the packs performance. Can u tell me what you mean exactly by "so many overlapping mods"? and what would you "tweak" to make it run better?

Last edited:

Sangar

Jul 29, 2019
Which features and integration are you missing? OC provides quite a bit of integration with other mods out of the box, either by other mods supporting OC directly, or via the Adapter block. And Computronics fills the blanks, pretty much. I also believe there's support for OC in OpenPeripheral now, but don't quote me on that. I'm always open for suggestions for additional integration!

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Will be fixed in the next update :) will probably just start using that no recipe conflict mod lol :p

I'm working on the running a bit slow issue and ya 230 mods is gonna take a little time to load lol. I'm working on the packs performance. Can u tell me what you mean exactly by "so many overlapping mods"? and what would you "tweak" to make it run better?

By over lapping mods I mean many mods that do the same type of thing, ender io, buildcraft, TE, Mekanism, MFR, Advanced machines, seems like a lot of mods that kind of all do the same thing.

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
By over lapping mods I mean many mods that do the same type of thing, ender io, buildcraft, TE, Mekanism, MFR, Advanced machines, seems like a lot of mods that kind of all do the same thing.
Each of those mods have their own unique things too, making it worth it to have them all. :)

Minefinity

Jul 29, 2019
Which features and integration are you missing? OC provides quite a bit of integration with other mods out of the box, either by other mods supporting OC directly, or via the Adapter block. And Computronics fills the blanks, pretty much. I also believe there's support for OC in OpenPeripheral now, but don't quote me on that. I'm always open for suggestions for additional integration!

I need to say that our "tester" comes from CC. He invested 2h in testing OC.
We can tell more when hes going on with the testing :/

He tried to control the MFR Autospawner. Safarinet input/output and on/off.
He also tried to control the TE energy cell sides and adiust input/output ammount.
He can read status and infos but cant control the blocks.

It would be great if OpenPeripheral works.
We will test OP and OC together today, that will solve many "problems".

Last edited:

Sangar

Jul 29, 2019
[...]
He can read status and infos but cant control the blocks.

It would be great if OpenPeripheral works.
We will test OP and OC together today, that will solve many "problems".

Ah, there's indeed no specific drivers for those two in OC nor Computronics. The 3rd party integration OC provides is deliberately on the... conservative side of things, i.e. it focuses more on reading info, and avoids writing / making "physical" changes for the most part.
However! I just did a quick test run and OP does indeed support OC (e.g. AutoSpawner exact mode toggling is available if OP is), so adding it will indeed solve those issues. If you still find anything to be missing after that, by all means make a feature request over on OC's Github :)

Weapon_X23

Jul 29, 2019
I don't see a recipe in NEI for the power armor and the power armor tinker table. What is the recipe for it?

Minefinity

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, there's indeed no specific drivers for those two in OC nor Computronics. The 3rd party integration OC provides is deliberately on the... conservative side of things, i.e. it focuses more on reading info, and avoids writing / making "physical" changes for the most part.
However! I just did a quick test run and OP does indeed support OC (e.g. AutoSpawner exact mode toggling is available if OP is), so adding it will indeed solve those issues. If you still find anything to be missing after that, by all means make a feature request over on OC's Github :)

which versions do you use? all openperipheral versions we tried had an computercraft dependency.

Sangar

Jul 29, 2019
which versions do you use? all openperipheral versions we tried had an computercraft dependency.
OpenModsLib-1.7.10-0.6-snapshot-326
OpenPeripheralCore-1.7.10-0.6.0-snapshot-209
OpenPeripheralIntegration-1.7.10-0.1.0-snapshot-50

Which are probably newer than recommended/last release, because I grabbed them from their Jenkins.

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
OpenModsLib-1.7.10-0.6-snapshot-326
OpenPeripheralCore-1.7.10-0.6.0-snapshot-209
OpenPeripheralIntegration-1.7.10-0.1.0-snapshot-50

Which are probably newer than recommended/last release, because I grabbed them from their Jenkins.
interesting, perhaps the guys at minefinity can test this? if this works then id be happy to add it to the pack :)

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
And I am indeed working on the next update. Its just getting more and more ambitious as time goes on but if things work out it could be the final major build of the pack, of course there will still be regular updates to update the mods but my modlist might finally be finalized :p

Sangar

Jul 29, 2019
Disclaimer: just do keep in mind that snapshots are usually snapshots and not releases for a reason, they're generally work in progress and potentially unstable. Just so nobody can say I'm to blame later on :p