[1.7.10]Hubris V1.6.1- HQM - 270+ Quests [Magic][Dungeons][Dimensions][Exploration] Ex-Listed!

Paxaxx

Jul 29, 2019
What! I remember that i could only use one at a time back in magic farm 2 ?!

Also, once the well of suffering is being supplied by enough witch spawners, there is little problem having enough life essence for crafting. If anything, my main problem is getting enough blood shards for the armor.

By hand it has always been one but with the hopper or most item pipes (probably golems too) it can have up too one stack of a given item insterted in it at one time.

sqitchy

Jul 29, 2019
Would this pack work with mcmmo and towny? I'm thinking of setting up a server but feel mcmmo fits well and to any for protection

I tried to add cauldron to the server, but it crashed at the end right when it was about to start up. Now that I think about it in may have forgot the eula, but if not then an unknown mod or configuration is interfering with cauldron. Just try it then you tell us ;)

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, but bonemeal?..
I feel like it would have worked better with some kind of Botania or Witchery thing, and it's not like you NEED snowballs for anything...

The script is an archaic leftover from the necessity of the Coolers mod(which has been removed) and the lack of other methods of to obtain snowballs (Pre-witchery).

It will be removed and replaced with a quest explaining snowbells.

shade_of_ox

Jul 29, 2019
The script is an archaic leftover from the necessity of the Coolers mod(which has been removed) and the lack of other methods of to obtain snowballs (Pre-witchery).

It will be removed and replaced with a quest explaining snowbells.
OH MY GOD YOU REPLIED I'M FLIPPING OUT MY IDOL REPLIED TO M-- I mean, I'm looking forward to seeing that! ;)

Reactions: Lethosos

shade_of_ox

Jul 29, 2019
I think I've found a bug. Or maybe this is intended?
If you eat Rowan Berries from Witchery, they give you 6 saturation bars. Are they supposed to be that filling?

csewells

Jul 29, 2019
how do unistall the pack?
Go into your ftb folder and delete the hubris folder
I tried to add cauldron to the server, but it crashed at the end right when it was about to start up. Now that I think about it in may have forgot the eula, but if not then an unknown mod or configuration is interfering with cauldron. Just try it then you tell us ;)
I dont see why not. I have a few plugins on my server and was thinking about towny (but do not have enough time to deal with towny), i'm no fan of mcmmo but i felt for SMP servers some form of essentialas is required, so i added it with very limited nodes so as to not take away the flavor of the pack. You will need to disable fastcraft and climate control.

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
Found another bug but the Liquidfaction foci derped out I have nugget 2, pot 2, and purity and ANYTHING smelted in world as item or placed ore just smelt into nuggets only. So 1 iron ore= 1 iron nugget >.< EDIT: on server

Last edited:

NoElement

Jul 29, 2019
Hmph. While the Blood armor works mostly just as fine as always, adding the sanguine helmet to an armor piece does not seem to work - it should enable me to see aura nodes, but it doesn't. Oh well. As if i care, having done (almost) all research and having an energized node. Instead, i enjoy being immune to lava and that is good enough for me.

Now i only need a perfect way to keep the lifeessence flowing without me being around...

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Hmph. While the Blood armor works mostly just as fine as always, adding the sanguine helmet to an armor piece does not seem to work - it should enable me to see aura nodes, but it doesn't. Oh well. As if i care, having done (almost) all research and having an energized node. Instead, i enjoy being immune to lava and that is good enough for me.

Now i only need a perfect way to keep the lifeessence flowing without me being around...
Sanguine helmet has to be added to the bound helmet, not any of the other pieces, and it also uses up one of your sigil slots. So if using weak blood shards in your bound armour you won't be able to put any other sigils in the helmet.

Reactions: Booker The Geek

Ulfari

Jul 29, 2019

spot loader + well of suffering + thaumium golems + tiny fezzes or Hat (don't remember wich one) near your altar, and your biggest blood orb in the altar ? or a spawner in place of golems !

Reactions: NoElement

NoElement

Jul 29, 2019
Sanguine helmet has to be added to the bound helmet, not any of the other pieces, and it also uses up one of your sigil slots. So if using weak blood shards in your bound armour you won't be able to put any other sigils in the helmet.

Ha, and i wanted to be funny and put them in my pants. And i knew that they count as a added sigil. Really, i have no reason to use more then fall + fire immunity, i have the whirlwind one just for fun and wanted to use the node seeing just because i could.

spot loader + well of suffering + thaumium golems + tiny fezzes or Hat (don't remember wich one) near your altar, and your biggest blood orb in the altar ? or a spawner in place of golems !

I have spawners (mostly witches, and blaze for flavor) and a spotloader down there. The problem is that they need someone nearby to run. Originally, i wanted to try the forbidden magic spawner. But i didn't know that sufficently upgraded golems heal themself fast enough, that IS a original and good idea.

Timid

Jul 29, 2019
Ha, and i wanted to be funny and put them in my pants. And i knew that they count as a added sigil. Really, i have no reason to use more then fall + fire immunity, i have the whirlwind one just for fun and wanted to use the node seeing just because i could.

I have spawners (mostly witches, and blaze for flavor) and a spotloader down there. The problem is that they need someone nearby to run. Originally, i wanted to try the forbidden magic spawner. But i didn't know that sufficently upgraded golems heal themself fast enough, that IS a original and good idea.

Spawn a few witches, 10 or so, name them with nametags, andd leave em down there. They should continue to drink health potions, and thus will never actually die, but continue to generate LP for you. You won't need to be nearby to spawn anythingg. c:

Ulfari

Jul 29, 2019

witches like Timid said, or you can also try the Life Imbuer from botania than can simulate a player for a spawner if provided some mana

NoElement

Jul 29, 2019
Spawn a few witches, 10 or so, name them with nametags, andd leave em down there. They should continue to drink health potions, and thus will never actually die, but continue to generate LP for you. You won't need to be nearby to spawn anythingg. c:

witches like Timid said, or you can also try the Life Imbuer from botania than can simulate a player for a spawner if provided some mana

Thanks you two. Maybe i will still try the wrath cage... later. I want to try something new every now and then.

Reactions: SpitefulFox

Carda

Jul 29, 2019
Just updated my server to 1.4.0 this morning, and now no one can open their quest books. Did I screw something up?