[1.7.10]Hubris V1.6.1- HQM - 270+ Quests [Magic][Dungeons][Dimensions][Exploration] Ex-Listed!

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
The rowan quest is a little tricky to complete as I've gone through a stack of mutandis and got everything but it. I know RNG be RNG so adding a pick one for the trees might be an idea.

DragoonPreston

Jul 29, 2019
So I have figured out that the use of Optifine and Shaders is what makes me lose the resources. Is there anything I can do so that I can use these mods with the mod pack? Maybe I need different versions?

Optifine just does not work with some mods. You can try and play with the settings but its not likely that it will work.

ECDubbleyew

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks! I moved up to a newer version of optifine and it works just fine now. Now I am going to try re-adding the shaders.

TCzelusniak

Jul 29, 2019

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Well....Um....This may be a bit awkward....but....you may want to check out this Jampacked entry, note it is not mine.

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...p-hardcore-survival-thaumcraft-focused.82003/

The packs were released in the same week, neither knowing about eachothers packs. They are both very far from the same, and I recommend playing his as well if you enjoy a hardcore challenge.

This pack is phenomenal. My friend and I have been playing on a server together, and we're having a lot of fun just figureing out how to survive the first few days. Out of curiosity, what governs the spread of taint through the air?

It generally doesn't spread upwards if there is an entire air block between the taint and that block. It also can't latch on to block spaces occupied by half-blocks like torches or ladders.

So you don't have NEI in the latest server version... if you don't know you need it in both server and client for everything to work correctly.

I also rage at Battletowers cause my client crashed at the last floor before the Tower Golem or w/e it is and when I got back there the Golem was active and I lost all of my everything.

Still its a rather fun pack and I like it so far :D

I will make sure to add that to the future server files. Thanks!

Agent_Ores

Jul 29, 2019
This is a bug report (sorry if is not where they are supposed to go)
When I launched this pack of yours Hubris every thing is fine.....until it is fully launched.
It plays the basic minecraft music on the stat screen... that's in the lower left corner, small and showing no buttons to click on.
yet when I click where single player should be it goes completely black but if I press the esc button(on my keyboard) it goes back to I previously described.

This glaring error occurred with fastcraft enabled and disabled so fastcraft has nothing to do with it.
The launcher refers to this error as error 1286: frame render error

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
This is a bug report (sorry if is not where they are supposed to go)
When I launched this pack of yours Hubris every thing is fine.....until it is fully launched.
It plays the basic minecraft music on the stat screen... that's in the lower left corner, small and showing no buttons to click on.
yet when I click where single player should be it goes completely black but if I press the esc button(on my keyboard) it goes back to I previously described.

This glaring error occurred with fastcraft enabled and disabled so fastcraft has nothing to do with it.
The launcher refers to this error as error 1286: frame render error
Need the full launcher log in a paste bin.

TheGoldCrayon

Jul 29, 2019
I found something inside the quest book. You have a choice to pick one for the rewards, but there's only one option.

Attachments

• 2015-05-09_07.03.10.png
    2015-05-09_07.03.10.png
    156.1 KB · Views: 48

bYt3M3

Jul 29, 2019
Really Enjoying the pack, but make sure you guys watch your render distance all the taint going up into space destroys the CPU. I Have Fx-9590 Its pretty beast and it was running so hot it would restart my pc.

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
I am setting up an area for a wand recharge pedestal. Now most of the nodes are tainted. Is there a method of un-tainting them? From the wiki I can see that energizing a node will make it lose its status. Can I then revert it back to a regular node?

Haven't played with thaumcraft in ages.

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
I am setting up an area for a wand recharge pedestal. Now most of the nodes are tainted. Is there a method of un-tainting them? From the wiki I can see that energizing a node will make it lose its status. Can I then revert it back to a regular node?
Node stabilizer ?

Powman

Jul 29, 2019
Is there ways to repair artifact armor? sorry im kinda a nub at mods and i cant seem to find much about artifacts