[1.7.10]Hubris V1.6.1- HQM - 270+ Quests [Magic][Dungeons][Dimensions][Exploration] Ex-Listed!

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.1.6 will be released later today. This is a non-crucial update, however I am updating Thaumic Infusion. If you have infused ANY blocks with thaumic infusion, they will be deleted in this update as the system is now being overhauled. You will also lose your research progress in the Thaumic Infusion section. The mod now adds a new focus called the focus of infusion that lets you infuse the space instead of infusing blocks in the matrix. This is cheaper, easier, and way more exciting. It has also added in an array of effects that the thaumnomnomicon would be happy to explain. If this breaks your save (though it shouldn't), revert to version 1.1.5 and revert your save from aroma backup.
  • Updated Thaumic Infusion
  • Battle Tower loot has been overhauled. Early floors now give more food and iron/gold, while higher floors pull the dungeon chest generation. Less signs and apples!
  • Disabled villagers selling harvestcraft food. Looking at you Spaghetti Villager.
  • Slightly increased the salt generation. This is for early game players who choose to mine, giving them more chance for zombie jerky.

Random Punishment

Jul 29, 2019
  • Disabled villagers selling harvestcraft food. Looking at you Spaghetti Villager.

Never saw it personally but several stacks of Spaghetti was crazy.

Loving this pack.

Found a couple of things that may not be working as intended..

Destruction catalyst isn't consuming Gunpowder.. So it's free

Using Adventurer's back pack, gives you free crafts, place all the items required to craft in the crafting slot in the backpack.. Don't craft just leave the inventory screen allowing your goodies to drop.. re-enter backpack GUI and the item is able to be crafted with no mats.. Only tested this with wood > planks > chest so far.. Which i then chucked into lava.. as I don't like cheating :)

Only other thing I've noticed, due to quest rewards, I have about 5 Thaumomicon's.

Also, what is the mod that displays what Items are in chests/ Furnaces and what not whilst looking at them? As much as I love the idea of it, it gives me a headache, would I be able to disable this without causing issues with the modpack?

Great mod pack, keep it up.
Realising how bad I am at Survival.

Winston

Jul 29, 2019

Loving this pack.

Using Adventurer's back pack, gives you free crafts, place all the items required to craft in the crafting slot in the backpack.. Don't craft just leave the inventory screen allowing your goodies to drop.. re-enter backpack GUI and the item is able to be crafted with no mats.. Only tested this with wood > planks > chest so far.. Which i then chucked into lava.. as I don't like cheating :)

Only other thing I've noticed, due to quest rewards, I have about 5 Thaumomicon's.

Also, what is the mod that displays what Items are in chests/ Furnaces and what not whilst looking at them? As much as I love the idea of it, it gives me a headache, would I be able to disable this without causing issues with the modpack?

That mod is called HoloInventory. I disable it as well. Very annoying some times.

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019

Loving this pack.

I will look into the Destruction Catalyst issue.

As for the Adventure Backpack, I will see if it actually creates the new items or are only there visually. Unfortunately, this is an issue that passed beta testing so removing the mod simply isn't a possibility without upsetting anyone that uses the bag to store stuff.

The idea of giving a thaumnomnomicon as a reward for having one is so that you can have a backup if you die with it. I will probably take one out, but I don't really see much of an issue when players can just throw them over the edge of their base or in a hole until it despawns :p

Random Punishment

Jul 29, 2019
That mod is called HoloInventory. I disable it as well. Very annoying some times.

Thank you :)

The idea of giving a thaumnomnomicon as a reward for having one is so that you can have a backup if you die with it. I will probably take one out, but I don't really see much of an issue when players can just throw them over the edge of their base or in a hole until it despawns :p

Nah, its not an issue at all :) I'm a hoarder I pretty much keep everything and then regret it when I'm trying to find stuff in my mess of chests :) All my books are looking rather nice on a bookshelf now though.

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019

Loving this pack.

It does consume gunpowder you shift r-click to fill. They do come precharged though.

Also thaumnomnomicon can be use to break down for essescia if you want to recycle them.

Reactions: Random Punishment

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Hubris is now listed. Thank you everyone who has played and taken time out of their day to post their experiences/problems in this thread. It means a lot and helps me out! Thanks!

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
Uh, tiny question. Did the time it takes for trees to grow get nerfed in recent updates or am I just really unlucky? My mana farm is suffering. Got Elven knowledge, so I might just make some Kekimoris for shits and giggles instead of my endoflames.

Winston

Jul 29, 2019
Uh, tiny question. Did the time it takes for trees to grow get nerfed in recent updates or am I just really unlucky? My mana farm is suffering. Got Elven knowledge, so I might just make some Kekimoris for shits and giggles instead of my endoflames.

Don't forget about Agricarnations, Lilypads of Fertility, and Lamps of Growth (Thaumcraft), they make plants grow faster.

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, I have a few Agricarnations going. Didn't have much luck with the lilypads, but I'll give them a go, and building up my main base so I can have a place to put my thaumcraft area, so no access to the lamps yet outside of research. (It's gonna be a huge multi-level gazebo because I think it'll be cool ouo)

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, no growth nerfs this patch. Small nerf on plants a few patches ago, but nothing to trees.

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm found an interesting bug DON"T shift click a golemancers bell into your adventures backback unless you want to void it.

edit: it only once happened after claimed the reward, but tried a cheated one and it stayed.

Powman

Jul 29, 2019
Played this pack for like 6 hours loving it :D, btw what causes taint poisoning? fiberous taint? because im trying to use slabs to prevent taint from spreading does that work?

Philotelli

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting crashes on launch since updating to 1.1.6... crash report as follows

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I feel sad now :(

Time: 08/05/15 08:45
Description: Loading NBT data

java.io.EOFException: Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream
at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.fill(Unknown Source)
at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(Unknown Source)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(Unknown Source)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
at java.io.DataInputStream.readFully(Unknown Source)
at java.io.DataInputStream.readUTF(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_152448_b(SourceFile:322)
at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_152446_a(SourceFile:38)
at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagList.func_152446_a(NBTTagList.java:52)
at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_152449_a(SourceFile:329)
at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_152446_a(SourceFile:41)
at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_152455_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:168)
at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_152456_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:125)
at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_74794_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:120)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.loadChunk__Async(AnvilChunkLoader.java:121)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage1(ChunkIOProvider.java:20)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage1(ChunkIOProvider.java:12)
at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.skipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:343)
at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.getSkipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:302)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.syncChunkLoad(ChunkIOExecutor.java:12)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.loadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:126)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:101)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71222_d(MinecraftServer.java:265)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:78)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:92)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.fill(Unknown Source)
at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(Unknown Source)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(Unknown Source)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
at java.io.DataInputStream.readFully(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_152448_b(SourceFile:322)
at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_152446_a(SourceFile:38)
at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagList.func_152446_a(NBTTagList.java:52)

-- NBT Tag --
Details:
Tag name: Sections
Tag type: 9
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_152455_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:168)
at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_152456_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:125)
at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_74794_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:120)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.loadChunk__Async(AnvilChunkLoader.java:121)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage1(ChunkIOProvider.java:20)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage1(ChunkIOProvider.java:12)
at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.skipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:343)
at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.getSkipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:302)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.syncChunkLoad(ChunkIOExecutor.java:12)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.loadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:126)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:101)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71222_d(MinecraftServer.java:265)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:78)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:92)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 8 (amd64) version 6.2
Java Version: 1.7.0_40, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 1261263824 bytes (1202 MB) / 2337800192 bytes (2229 MB) up to 4772069376 bytes (4551 MB)
JVM Flags: 5 total; -Xms256M -Xmx5120M -XX:permSize=256m -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -XX:MaxPermSize=256M
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 41, tcache: 0, allocated: 1, tallocated: 58
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.85.1291 Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1291 95 mods loaded, 94 mods active
mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
FML{7.10.85.1291} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1291-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Forge{10.13.2.1291} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1291-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
AM2-Preloader{0.0.2} [AMCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Aroma1997Core{1.0.2.13} [Aroma1997Core] (Aroma1997Core-1.7.10-1.0.2.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
CodeChickenCore{1.0.4.35} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.0.4.90} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.4.90-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ThaumicTinkerer-preloader{0.1} [Thaumic Tinkerer Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
WitchingGadgetsCore{1.1.6} [Witching Gadgets Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
<CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
mod_ThreadedLighting{1.7.10-1.0} [Threaded Lighting] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ExtendedPotions{1.1} [Extended Potions] (ExtendedPotions-MC1.7.10-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
gilded-games-util{1.7.10-1.1} [Gilded Games Utility] (gilded-games-util.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
AnimationAPI{1.2.4} [AnimationAPI] (AnimationAPI-1.7.10-1.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
arsmagica2{1.4.0.008} [Ars Magica 2] (1.7.10_AM2-1.4.0.008.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
bspkrsCore{6.16} [bspkrsCore] ([1.7.10]bspkrsCore-universal-6.16.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
FloatingRuins{1.7.10.r02} [FloatingRuins] ([1.7.10]FloatingRuins-universal-1.7.10.r02.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
adventurebackpack{1.7.10-0.8b} [Adventure Backpack] (adventurebackpack-1.7.10-0.8b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
aether{Alpha 1.7.10-1.3} [Aether II] (aether.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Thaumcraft{4.2.3.5} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
AetherAspects{Alpha 1.7.10-1.2} [Aether Aspects] (AetherAspects-1.7.10-1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
AgriCraft{1.7.10-1.3.1} [AgriCraft] (AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
AppleCore{1.1.0} [AppleCore] (AppleCore-mc1.7.10-1.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Aroma1997CoreHelper{1.0.2.13} [Aroma1997Core|Helper] (Aroma1997Core-1.7.10-1.0.2.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
AromaBackup{0.0.0.5} [AromaBackup] (AromaBackup-1.7.10-0.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Artifacts{1.1.1} [Artifacts] (Artifacts-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ATG{0.10.0} [Alternate Terrain Generation] (ATG-1.7.10-0.12.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Automagy{0.22.2} [Automagy] (Automagy-1.7.10-0.22.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BattleTowers{1.5.2} [Battle Towers] (BattleTowers-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BiblioCraft{1.10.3} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.10.3][MC1.7.10].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BiomeTweaker{0.7.49} [BiomeTweaker] (BiomeTweaker-1.7.10-0.7.49.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
AWWayofTime{v1.3.2} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.2-1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Botania{r1.6-187} [Botania] (Botania r1.6-187.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
CarpentersBlocks{3.3.6} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.6 - MC 1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ChickenChunks{1.3.4.16} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks-1.7.10-1.3.4.16-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
TwilightForest{2.3.5} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.7.10-2.3.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
chisel{2.3.7.34} [Chisel 2] (Chisel2-2.3.7.34.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
climatecontrol{0.4} [Climate Control] (ClimateControl-0.4.beta17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.0.2} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.0.2-262.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
IronChest{6.0.62.742} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-1.7.10-6.0.62.742-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
gud_cooler{1.1.5.0} [Coolers] (cooler-1.7.10-1.1.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
CustomChestLoot{1.1.1} [Custom Chest Loot] (CustomChestLoot-1.7.10-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
defaultworldgenerator{0.1-b13} [Default World Generator] (DefaultWorldGenerator-1.7.10-0.1-b13-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
DLDungeonsJBG{1.7.5} [Doomlike Dungeons] (DoomlikeDungeons-1.7.5-MC1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
EnderStorage{1.4.6.31} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage-1.7.10-1.4.6.31-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ExtrabiomesXL{3.16.0} [ExtrabiomesXL] (extrabiomesxl_1.7.10-3.16.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
FastCraft{1.21} [FastCraft] (fastcraft-1.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ThaumicTinkerer{unspecified} [Thaumic Tinkerer] (ThaumicTinkerer-2.5-1.7.10-164.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ForbiddenMagic{1.7.10-0.562} [Forbidden Magic] (Forbidden Magic-1.7.10-0.562.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
rftl{1.7.10} [Rotten Flesh to Leather] (Forge SSP SMP - Rotten Flesh 1.7.2 1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
GraveStone{2.12.2} [GraveStone] (GraveStone-2.12.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
HardcoreEnderExpansion{1.8} [Hardcore Ender Expansion] (HardcoreEnderExpansion MC-1.7.10 v1.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
HoloInventory{1.9.0.106} [HoloInventory] (HoloInventory-1.7.10-1.9.0.106.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
HardcoreQuesting{The Journey (4.2.3)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM-The Journey (4.2.3).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
InfernalMobs{1.6.0} [Infernal Mobs] (InfernalMobs-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
inventorytweaks{1.58-147-645ca10} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.58-147.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
JABBA{1.2.1} [JABBA] (Jabba-1.2.1a_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
journeymap{5.0.1} [JourneyMap] (JourneyMap5.0.1_FairPlay_MC1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MineTweaker3{3.0.9B} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9C.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MTRM{1.0} [MineTweakerRecipeMaker] (MineTweakerRecipeMaker-1.7.10-1.1.0.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
testdummy{1.0} [MmmMmmMmmMmm] (MmmMmmMmmMmm-1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MobProperties{0.3.5} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties-1.7.10-0.3.5 (1).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIAddons{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIAddons|Botany{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Botany] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
neiintegration{1.0.7} [NEI Integration] (NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NetherOres{1.7.10R2.3.0} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-[1.7.10]2.3.0-12.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NodalMechanics{1.7.10R1.0} [NodalMechanics] (NodalMechanics-1.7-1.0-7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
harvestcraft{1.7.10g} [Pam's HarvestCraft] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1.7.10h.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
RadixCore{2.0.1} [RadixCore] (RadixCore-2.0.1-1.7.10-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
RandomThings{2.2.4} [Random Things] (RandomThings-2.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
recallstones{0.4.16} [Recall Stones] (RecallStones-1.7.10-0.4.16.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
RedstonePasteMod{1.6.2} [Redstone Paste] (RedstonePasteMod-1.7.10-1.6.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
libsandstone{1.0.0} [libsandstone] (LibSandstone-1.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
xreliquary{1.2} [Reliquary] (Reliquary-1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Roguelike{1.3.6.3} [Roguelike Dungeons] (roguelike-1.7.10-1.3.6.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
AS_Ruins{14.7} [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
runicdungeons{1.1.1} [Runic Dungeons] (runicdungeons-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
SpecialMobs{3.1.1} [Special Mobs] (SpecialMobs-1.7.10-3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
StorageDrawers{1.7.10-1.3.9} [Storage Drawers] (StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.3.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ThaumcraftMobAspects{1.7.2-2A} [Thaumcraft Mob Aspects] (ThaumcraftMobAspects-1.7.2-2A.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ThaumicExploration{0.6.0} [Thaumic Exploration] (ThaumicExploration-1.7.10-1.1-37.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ThaumicHorizons{1.1.1} [Thaumic Horizons] (thaumichorizons-1.7.10-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
thaumicinfusion{4} [Thaumic Infusion] (ThaumicInfusion-4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
TravellersGear{1.16.1} [Traveller's Gear] (TravellersGear-1.7.10-1.16.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
WailaHarvestability{1.1.2} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.7.x-1.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
witchery{0.24.1} [Witchery] (witchery-1.7.10-0.24.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
WitchingGadgets{1.1.6} [Witching Gadgets] (WitchingGadgets-1.7.10-1.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
yampst{1.3.5} [YAMPST] (Yampst-Hubris-1.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
HungerOverhaul{1.7.10-beta.5.jenkins47} [Hunger Overhaul] (HungerOverhaul-1.7.10-beta.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BiomeTweakerCore{0.7.49} [BiomeTweaker Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Disabled
CoFHCore: -[1.7.10]3.0.2-262
NetherOres: -[1.7.10]2.3.0-12
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 0 / 8; []
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering how you have the botania flowers spawn in groups? Is it just cause the tainted biome or is it a config?

Philotelli

Jul 29, 2019
I started again with this update, and found a Thaumonimicon and a Lexica Botania in dungeon chests, if I choose AM2 with the quest in the first chapter, that means I can work through all 3 magic schools right? am I going to break anything if I do that?

Andri92

Jul 29, 2019
I started again with this update, and found a Thaumonimicon and a Lexica Botania in dungeon chests, if I choose AM2 with the quest in the first chapter, that means I can work through all 3 magic schools right? am I going to break anything if I do that?
I think the quests to choose a magical school only give you a head start, they don't lock you out from other magical schools.