[1.7.10]Hubris V1.6.1- HQM - 270+ Quests [Magic][Dungeons][Dimensions][Exploration] Ex-Listed!

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Ever thought of adding Lycanites' mobs ?
It was added during the experimental phase, however lycanites only detected tainted lands as desert so only Joust would spawn. It also didn't really fit thematically, and special mobs is way better for this type of pack.

Nefroz

Jul 29, 2019
SO what all counts as a Stabilizer for an infusion altar outside the normal candles, heads, crystals?

Random Punishment

Jul 29, 2019
Just stared having FPS issues, Have fastcraft installed and Optifine, was running 110 FPS Yesterday, Now it's giving me 40-60 frames at my base, but it feels more like 15-20 FPS. Tempted to go back to previous patch and see if that increases fps again, but first... Time to go to work :(

Have 5 Gb of my 8GB RAM dedicated to MC, however pressing F3 its only using about 1.2 - 1.8GB most of the time,
8320e AMD CPU 3.2 GHZ with 4GHz turbo (not sure if Minecraft uses that though)
760GTX

I'm wondering if it is a taint related issue, as Twilight forest I'm getting better FPS, (still not amazing but I never have in there).

Anyone else had this issue? Possible fixes?

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
Just stared having FPS issues, Have fastcraft installed and Optifine, was running 110 FPS Yesterday, Now it's giving me 40-60 frames at my base, but it feels more like 15-20 FPS. Tempted to go back to previous patch and see if that increases fps again, but first... Time to go to work :(

Have 5 Gb of my 8GB RAM dedicated to MC, however pressing F3 its only using about 1.2 - 1.8GB most of the time,
760GTX

I'm wondering if it is a taint related issue, as Twilight forest I'm getting better FPS, (still not amazing but I never have in there).

Unfortunately I think it's the new Thaumic Infusions update. I had the same problem, disabled it and back to normal fps.

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
Pack is awesome. I do have one question though, as i've just downloaded the pack and loaded up a world. Are there any quests that involve the rogue-like dungeons? I get about 5 fps anywhere near them which makes it unplayable. Is there any issue in disabling that mod?

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Pack is awesome. I do have one question though, as i've just downloaded the pack and loaded up a world. Are there any quests that involve the rogue-like dungeons? I get about 5 fps anywhere near them which makes it unplayable. Is there any issue in disabling that mod?
Nothing directly to those dungeons no, it may be a bit harder to complete one other quest though.

Random Punishment

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately I think it's the new Thaumic Infusions update. I had the same problem, disabled it and back to normal fps.

Thanks, have just disabled Thaumicinfusion and will be testing now. Hopefully doesn't break any other mods.

On a side note, really enjoying your Lp's Xolan :)

------------------------------EDIT------------------------
Yeah, Removing Thaumicinfusion has put me back to a good FPS and made it playable again :)

Last edited:

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, have just disabled Thaumicinfusion and will be testing now. Hopefully doesn't break any other mods.

On a side note, really enjoying your Lp's Xolan :)

------------------------------EDIT------------------------
Yeah, Removing Thaumicinfusion has put me back to a good FPS and made it playable again :)

It shouldn't break any mods since it is just a Thaumcraft Addon. Thanks for the kind words also. :D

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019

760GTX

Try /cofh killall and /cofh killall dryad and if in an ocean /cofh killall squid to clear all mobs as it may be too many spawning. Also addons can cause fps drops if they have bugs.

ECDubbleyew

Jul 29, 2019
I am having ALOT of resource issues... I don't have any resource packs installed, but SO many things are not showing. :(
Is there anyway to fix this? I have a list of the broken resources that I can post if it would be helpful, it's just on my other computer. But let me know and I will post it. :)

I want to play!! Seems so awesome, but SO many things are invisible. :(

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
I am having ALOT of resource issues... I don't have any resource packs installed, but SO many things are not showing. :(
Is there anyway to fix this? I have a list of the broken resources that I can post if it would be helpful, it's just on my other computer. But let me know and I will post it. :)

I want to play!! Seems so awesome, but SO many things are invisible. :(
Try a fresh install of the pack. Delete the folder and do a force update.

esolo

Jul 29, 2019
This pack is phenomenal. My friend and I have been playing on a server together, and we're having a lot of fun just figureing out how to survive the first few days. Out of curiosity, what governs the spread of taint through the air?

ECDubbleyew

Jul 29, 2019
So I have figured out that the use of Optifine and Shaders is what makes me lose the resources. Is there anything I can do so that I can use these mods with the mod pack? Maybe I need different versions?

DragoonPreston

Jul 29, 2019
So you don't have NEI in the latest server version... if you don't know you need it in both server and client for everything to work correctly.

I also rage at Battletowers cause my client crashed at the last floor before the Tower Golem or w/e it is and when I got back there the Golem was active and I lost all of my everything.

Still its a rather fun pack and I like it so far :D