[1.7.10]GT-New-Horizons[Ultra Hard Gregified modpack via Minetweaker and Modtweaker][2,5K+ Quests]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
Is there in this modpack any way (mod/item) which allows turn Ignolbe bee into Pristine one ( like Botania's flower does)?

M

Myriapode

I have a golem overflow!
Ehm, everytime i put a jack'o'lantern on top of cobblestone it turns into a Stone Golem ...
At first i only wanted some solid,smooth and water-proof lighting around my base. It's pretty annoying :p
Also, i think we're not supposed to create that easily golems from the thaumcraft-tier, especially when i barely got bronze from small tin ores and regular copper (cassierite mountains, where are you?!)
Should I look into ja(r)va.class to put it off myself ? I don't understand a thing to the code even with a nice decompiler...

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
I have a golem overflow!
Ehm, everytime i put a jack'o'lantern on top of cobblestone it turns into a Stone Golem ...
At first i only wanted some solid,smooth and water-proof lighting around my base. It's pretty annoying :p
Also, i think we're not supposed to create that easily golems from the thaumcraft-tier, especially when i barely got bronze from small tin ores and regular copper (cassierite mountains, where are you?!)
Should I look into ja(r)va.class to put it off myself ? I don't understand a thing to the code even with a nice decompiler...
This Golems are added by a mod from father toast. No one play with it so much. I put this mod inside for testing long time ago and never removed it.

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure but Botania mod was already often Times suggested. Will see if I have the time to add and nerf the mod.
This is quite interesting idea, but I am not sure it is worth all scratching your head. Botania is Very large mod and in many aspects OP. But if you could gate this mod far behind Thaumcraft and set ore(flowers) generation up just to Witchery Dreamworld...

Reactions: DreamMasterXXL
P

Parmenides

Can someone help me with iron Soft Mallet recipe.
Soft Hammer no problem NEI shows recipe up but not the Soft Mallet Recipe

thanks alot

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
This is quite interesting idea, but I am not sure it is worth all scratching your head. Botania is Very large mod and in many aspects OP. But if you could gate this mod far behind Thaumcraft and set ore(flowers) generation up just to Witchery Dreamworld...
Sure if I touch a mod it will be changed a lot. Recipe nerfs some items, blocks are in the Thaumcraft book or can be placed only in some special dimensions like the dream world you suggested. But this mod I not touch so soon. Other mods like witchery needs to finished first.

Reactions: novarek
P

Parmenides

Oh great, i'll get a look at it. Thanks!

Isn't it the same recipe ? 6 ingots on the left (3x3) and one stick on the middle right.
this gives an iron hammer not an iron soft mallet but quest accepted wooden soft mallet :)

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
Can Railcraft steam oven smelt wood into charcoal? I dont see this recipe in NEI, and I wouldn't like towaste tons of precious steel making useless oven.
And I cannot get to work Smelter addon in Steves's carts modular cart I made for tree farm. Is this option turned off or I am doing something wrong ?

Last edited:
T

TheLunarHydra

Reached a roadblock. Can't find the iron pick head quest. any help?

T

TheLunarHydra

Ah, ok. Wasn't on tier 0.5 yet. Just figured out flint tool heads work. Awesome!

EDIT: Found small iron ore on a hillside.
Along with that, first death. Exploring trying to get sheep quest as well as leather. Thanks Dire Wolves!

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
Can Railcraft steam oven smelt wood into charcoal? I dont see this recipe in NEI, and I wouldn't like towaste tons of precious steel making useless oven.
And I cannot get to work Smelter addon in Steves's carts modular cart I made for tree farm. Is this option turned off or I am doing something wrong ?
I am not sure never Build an Rc oven. Best is to try it in creative start a new game for it. Report me if it work or not. Thanks

Reactions: novarek

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I ll test this in creative just for sake of science.
At the moment I found out, charcoal pile igniter and builders wand are the best duet to create large amounts charcoal :). That quest with compressed charcoal still holds me on progression into next stages, but it my choice ;). Those lootbags are so tempting. And actually, this is the reason I made all the machine upgrades in the steam chapter.

Now, where I can find Mica ore? I ve checked ore generation spreadsheet and couldnt see there. Also, NEI doesnt show of which ore it can be byproduct