[1.7.10] Flux Galaxy - A Space-Based MagiTech Modpack

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019

nicopowner

Jul 29, 2019
i can't start flux galaxy any more? ever since the update of 0.7.14 my console stops at this line :
[14:28:34] [Client thread/INFO] [Railcraft]: Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreSapphire, id=1xtile.bluepower:sapphire_ore@0 meta=0
once i get to this line everything just stops.

OguzhanGokay

Jul 29, 2019
I just removed AppleCore and Spice Of Life mods and that was just the best decision ever with this pack. Meh, these two mods (one of them is core as you know) makes game really really boring because hunger stuff makes you busy all the time and you can't work with tech or magic. I think they are not necessary or suitable with this pack. They are maybe for HQM hard packs like Crash Landing etc. but not this one. Also thanks again man for this awesome pack, really having fun of it.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
You can leave in AppleCore it doesn't affect hunger levels, it will give a nice saturation display which I like. Best thing about Minecraft is you can play how you want. We have SoL turned on in our instance to give us a reason to make farms and autocrafting of different foods.

OguzhanGokay

Jul 29, 2019
You can leave in AppleCore it doesn't affect hunger levels, it will give a nice saturation display which I like. Best thing about Minecraft is you can play how you want. We have SoL turned on in our instance to give us a reason to make farms and autocrafting of different foods.
Hey, thanks for the answer, first I didnt remove AppleCore but then had a graphical glitch in hunger bar so removed it too. But it seems like with it enabled you are getting hunger easily maybe config related. I too like making all kind of farms with Harvestcraft, Growthcraft and Agricraft but the SoL is really struggle for this pack. The best 3rd party pack in my opinion also.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, thanks for the answer, first I didnt remove AppleCore but then had a graphical glitch in hunger bar so removed it too. But it seems like with it enabled you are getting hunger easily maybe config related. I too like making all kind of farms with Harvestcraft, Growthcraft and Agricraft but the SoL is really struggle for this pack. The best 3rd party pack in my opinion also.
It's one of my favorite non HQM third party packs. It's a good modlist with good mod integration that pushes end game a bit further down the road.

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
i can't start flux galaxy any more? ever since the update of 0.7.14 my console stops at this line :
[14:28:34] [Client thread/INFO] [Railcraft]: Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreSapphire, id=1xtile.bluepower:sapphire_ore@0 meta=0
once i get to this line everything just stops.
Hmm that doesn't seem like an error can you post a full log perhaps?

Also sorry everyone for no activity/updates this weekend. I was pretty busy IRL, so didn't get time to go on the computer. Working on a new pack version tonight (will probably be a latest version on Technic).

OguzhanGokay

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm that doesn't seem like an error can you post a full log perhaps?

Also sorry everyone for no activity/updates this weekend. I was pretty busy IRL, so didn't get time to go on the computer. Working on a new pack version tonight (will probably be a latest version on Technic).

Hey Chat, nice to hear the new possible update. I didn't understand what you mean with a latest version on Technic, you're not gonna update the pack on Technic anymore? , just FTB? or this is the last update for both? . I was playing via FTB then got crashes with version 0.17.13 and couldn't wait for update to be approved on FTB (only one free day in a week) so moved to Technic, but now I'm confused. You may add your pack to ATLauncher too, I think your pack will be popular in there too. I personally don't like Technic that much because of abuse of permissions for most packs. This is not about Technic staff (I respect them as much as FTB ones) but so many people there making packs without proper permissions. Many copy-pasted packs around..

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
No what he means is that Technic are much much quicker at updating private packs than FTB, so the update will be there first until FTB get around to doing there's.

I also agree about ATLauncher which I believe is pretty much all automatic and doesn't rely on waiting for someone to do the updating of the launcher.

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Chat, nice to hear the new possible update. I didn't understand what you mean with a latest version on Technic, you're not gonna update the pack on Technic anymore? , just FTB? or this is the last update for both? . I was playing via FTB then got crashes with version 0.17.13 and couldn't wait for update to be approved on FTB (only one free day in a week) so moved to Technic, but now I'm confused. You may add your pack to ATLauncher too, I think your pack will be popular in there too. I personally don't like Technic that much because of abuse of permissions for most packs. This is not about Technic staff (I respect them as much as FTB ones) but so many people there making packs without proper permissions. Many copy-pasted packs around..
No what he means is that Technic are much much quicker at updating private packs than FTB, so the update will be there first until FTB get around to doing there's.

I also agree about ATLauncher which I believe is pretty much all automatic and doesn't rely on waiting for someone to do the updating of the launcher.
Technic doesn't require to waiting for anyone (I have full control) which is why I only push latest pack versions there. I guess I could submit it here too since yall really want it :)

Have you considered adding Forbidden Magic? It seems like a nice add-on for Thaumcraft and Blood Magic.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...8-tc4-addon-forbidden-magic-v0-552-prerelease

Looks like the mod author gives blanket permission to all modpack authors.
I'll have a look at it (I think someone suggested it before too).

FishyFishFishing

Jul 29, 2019
I'll have a look at it (I think someone suggested it before too).

Cool! I like your pack quite a bit and I thought it would be a good fit because it doesn't mess with ore generation.

A few other mods to more automate/techify the magic mods of your pack (along the same line) that I submit for your consideration:

Technomancy
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum.../2127441-0-8-2-technomancy-an-expanded-bridge
Automagy
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...addon-automagy-automation-and-logistics-v0-19
Sanguimancy
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...ft-mods/2194354-blood-magic-addon-sanguimancy

Invis4ever

Jul 29, 2019
A few of my friends play this pack so I figured I would try and join them. When liteloaders bar is doing its thing in the bottom it gets to Initializing and stops, bad thing is. It doesnt make crash files or anything. So I had to check out technics console while your pack is loading and this is what I got. I tried to add as much console as I could but I had to remove most of it due to the post length.

"I'm no good with this kind of stuff but when this happens it might be some kind of indication | [B#265] [21:55:19] [Client thread/ERROR]: Skipping event FMLInitializationEvent and marking errored mod TSteelworks since required dependency TConstruct has errored
[B#265] [21:55:19] [Client thread/ERROR]: Skipping event FMLInitializationEvent and marking errored mod TiCTooltips since required dependency TConstruct has errored
[B#265] [21:55:19] [Client thread/ERROR]: Skipping event FMLInitializationEvent and marking errored mod TMechworks since required dependency TConstruct has errored
[B#265] [21:55:23] [Client thread/ERROR]: Skipping event FMLInitializationEvent and marking errored mod wailaplugins since required dependency ttCore has errored"

[B#265] at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) [guava-16.0.jar:?]
[B#265] at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) [guava-16.0.jar:?]
[B#265] at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) [guava-16.0.jar:?]
[B#265] at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208) [LoadController.class:?]
[B#265] at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187) [LoadController.class:?]
[B#265] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
[B#265] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
[B#265] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
[B#265] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
[B#265] at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) [guava-16.0.jar:?]
[B#265] at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) [guava-16.0.jar:?]
[B#265] at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) [guava-16.0.jar:?]
[B#265] at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) [guava-16.0.jar:?]
[B#265] at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) [guava-16.0.jar:?]
[B#265] at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118) [LoadController.class:?]
[B#265] at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:691) [Loader.class:?]
[B#265] at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:288) [FMLClientHandler.class:?]
[B#265] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:541) [bao.class:?]
[B#265] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:867) [bao.class:?]
[B#265] at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) [Main.class:?]
[B#265] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
[B#265] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
[B#265] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
[B#265] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
[B#265] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
[B#265] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.bdew.neiaddons.Utils
[B#265] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:101) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
[B#265] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
[B#265] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
[B#265] ... 39 more
[B#265] [21:54:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Required mod powersuitaddons is not installed, dependent features will be unavailable
[B#265] [21:54:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Not registering MPSA In-Place Assembler
[B#265] [21:54:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Version check success: TConstruct required / 1.7.10-1.8.2.build877 detected
[B#265] [21:54:35] [Client thread/WARN]: Registering TC Crafting Station failed
[B#265] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/bdew/neiaddons/Utils
[B#265] at net.bdew.neiaddons.crafting.AddonCraftingTables.tryLoadTableClass(AddonCraftingTables.java:48) [AddonCraftingTables.class:?]
[B#265] at net.bdew.neiaddons.crafting.AddonCraftingTables.init(AddonCraftingTables.java:65) [AddonCraftingTables.class:?]
[B#265] at net.bdew.neiaddons.NEIAddons.init(NEIAddons.java:89) [NEIAddons.class:?]
[B#265] at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:513) [FMLModContainer.class:?]
[B#265] at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
[B#265] at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) [guava-16.0.jar:?]
[B#265] at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) [guava-16.0.jar:?]
[B#265] at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208) [LoadController.class:?]
[B#265] at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187) [LoadController.class:?]
[B#265] at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118) [LoadController.class:?]
[B#265] at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:691) [Loader.class:?]
[B#265] at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:288) [FMLClientHandler.class:?]
[B#265] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:541) [bao.class:?]
[B#265] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:867) [bao.class:?]
[B#265] at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) [Main.class:?]
[B#265] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
[B#265] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
[B#265] [21:54:49] [Client thread/ERROR]: Skipping event FMLInitializationEvent and marking errored mod OpenPeripheral since required dependency OpenPeripheralCore has errored
[B#265] [21:54:49] [Client thread/ERROR]: Skipping event FMLInitializationEvent and marking errored mod OpenPeripheralIntegration since required dependency OpenPeripheralCore has errored
[B#265] [21:55:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [thaumicenergistics] Starting (Load)
[B#265] [21:55:19] [Client thread/ERROR]: Skipping event FMLInitializationEvent and marking errored mod TSteelworks since required dependency TConstruct has errored
[B#265] [21:55:19] [Client thread/ERROR]: Skipping event FMLInitializationEvent and marking errored mod TiCTooltips since required dependency TConstruct has errored
[B#265] [21:55:19] [Client thread/ERROR]: Skipping event FMLInitializationEvent and marking errored mod TMechworks since required dependency TConstruct has errored
[B#265] [21:55:23] [Client thread/ERROR]: Skipping event FMLInitializationEvent and marking errored mod wailaplugins since required dependency ttCore has errored
[B#265] MEvent. CASE!

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
Cool! I like your pack quite a bit and I thought it would be a good fit because it doesn't mess with ore generation.

A few other mods to more automate/techify the magic mods of your pack (along the same line) that I submit for your consideration:

Technomancy
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum.../2127441-0-8-2-technomancy-an-expanded-bridge
Automagy
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...addon-automagy-automation-and-logistics-v0-19
Sanguimancy
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...ft-mods/2194354-blood-magic-addon-sanguimancy
We already have Sanguimancy and Automagy.

Technomancy hasn't been updated in a while and I'm not too fond adding non-actively developed mods.

Invis4ever

Jul 29, 2019
It seems the longer I let it sit in that stuck state the more it does. I didnt let it sit as long when I created the latest long so the last waila dependency isn't even there. I had to again remove a bunch of stuff to get the message into the limit hopefully I didnt remove important stuff.

[23:52:34] [Client thread/INFO]: Holder lookups applied
[23:52:35] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:
[23:52:35] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[23:52:35] [Thread-12/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[23:52:35] [Thread-12/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[23:52:37] [Thread-12/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: OpenAL initialized.
[23:52:37] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:
[23:52:37] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[23:52:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodleTransformer:printLog:1764]: Galacticraft successfully injected bytecode into: bly (1 / 1)
[23:52:49] [Client thread/ERROR]: The jar file C:\Users\Pendley\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\net\java\jinput\jinput\2.0.5\jinput-2.0.5.jar has a security seal for path net.java.games.input, but that path is defined and not secure
[23:52:49] [Client thread/ERROR]: The jar file C:\Users\Pendley\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\net\java\jinput\jinput\2.0.5\jinput-2.0.5.jar has a security seal for path net.java.games.input, but that path is defined and not secure
[23:52:56] [Client thread/INFO]: Discovering mods in valid mod files...
[23:52:56] [Client thread/INFO]: Searching C:\Users\Pendley\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\fluxgalaxy\mods\mod_voxelMap_1.2.3_for_1.7.10.litemod...
[23:52:56] [Client thread/INFO]: Found 1 potential matches
[23:52:56] [Client thread/INFO]: Mod class discovery completed
[23:52:56] [Client thread/INFO]: LiteLoader begin POSTINIT...
[23:52:57] [Client thread/INFO]: Inhibiting sound handler reload
[23:52:57] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering interface provider com.mumfrey.liteloader.client.ClientEvents for API LiteLoader core API
[23:52:57] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering interface provider com.mumfrey.liteloader.client.ClientPluginChannelsClient for API LiteLoader core API
[23:52:57] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering interface provider com.mumfrey.liteloader.core.ServerPluginChannels for API LiteLoader core API
[23:52:57] [Client thread/INFO]: Discovered 1 total mod(s)
[23:52:57] [Client thread/INFO]: Loading mod from com.thevoxelbox.voxelmap.litemod.LiteModVoxelMap
[23:52:57] [Client thread/INFO]: Successfully added mod VoxelMap version 1.2.3
[23:52:57] [Client thread/INFO]: Adding "C:\Users\Pendley\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\fluxgalaxy\mods\mod_voxelMap_1.2.3_for_1.7.10.litemod" to active resource pack set
[23:52:57] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting up "mod_voxelMap_1.2.3_for_1.7.10.litemod" as mod resource pack with identifier "VoxelMap"
[23:52:57] [Client thread/INFO]: Successfully added "C:\Users\Pendley\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\fluxgalaxy\mods\mod_voxelMap_1.2.3_for_1.7.10.litemod" to active resource pack set
[23:52:57] [Client thread/INFO]: Initialising mod VoxelMap version 1.2.3
[23:53:32] [Client thread/ERROR]: Unable to do mod description scrolling due to lack of stencil buffer
[23:53:32] [Client thread/INFO]: InvTweaks: net.minecraft.inventory.ContainerEnchantment
[23:53:32] [Client thread/INFO]: Starting Initialization
[23:53:32] [Client thread/INFO]: Seeds registered
[23:53:32] [Client thread/INFO]: Tile Entities registered
[23:53:32] [Client thread/INFO]: Renderers registered
[23:53:32] [Client thread/INFO]: Initialization Complete
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Initialization ( started )
[23:53:33] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to register a recipe:Unable to find item: appliedenergistics2:ItemMaterial.WoodenGear:0
[23:53:33] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to register a recipe:Unable to find item: appliedenergistics2:ItemMaterial.IronNugget:0
[23:53:33] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to register a recipe:Unable to find item: appliedenergistics2:ItemMaterial.GoldDust:0
[23:53:33] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to register a recipe:Unable to find item: appliedenergistics2:ItemMaterial.IronDust:0
[23:53:33] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to register a recipe:Unable to find item: appliedenergistics2:ItemMaterial.Silicon:0
[23:53:33] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to register a recipe:Unable to find item: appliedenergistics2:ItemMaterial.Silicon:0
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: OreRegistration: 12 loaded.
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: MekCrusher: 6 loaded.
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: Shaped: 194 loaded.
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: MekEnrichment: 2 loaded.
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: Crusher: 9 loaded.
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: Smelt: 2 loaded.
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: Shapeless: 55 loaded.
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: Pulverizer: 9 loaded.
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: Grind: 4 loaded.
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: Macerator: 8 loaded.
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: Press: 3 loaded.
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: GrindFZ: 7 loaded.
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: Inscribe: 8 loaded.
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: HCCrusher: 9 loaded.
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Initialization ( ended after 278ms )
[23:53:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Entering initialization phase.
[23:53:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Waila detected.
[23:53:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Stripping methods and fields from thermalexpansion.block.TileRSControl
[23:53:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreCopper, id=1xtile.bluepower:copper_ore@0 meta=0
[23:53:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreZinc, id=1xtile.bluepower:zinc_ore@0 meta=0
[23:53:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreSilver, id=1xtile.bluepower:silver_ore@0 meta=0
[23:53:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreTungsten, id=1xtile.bluepower:tungsten_ore@0 meta=0
[23:53:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreTeslatite, id=1xtile.bluepower:teslatite_ore@0 meta=0
[23:53:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreAmethyst, id=1xtile.bluepower:amethyst_ore@0 meta=0
[23:53:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreRuby, id=1xtile.bluepower:ruby_ore@0 meta=0
[23:53:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreSapphire, id=1xtile.bluepower:sapphire_ore@0 meta=0
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Adding Coke Oven recipe: net.minecraft.item.ItemBlock, 1xtile.blockCoal@0, 0
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Starting init...
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Loading recipes...
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Skipping feature twilghtForest as its required mod TwilightForest was missing.
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Skipping feature tfMazestone as its parent feature twilghtForest was disabled.
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Skipping feature tfTowerstone as its parent feature twilghtForest was disabled.
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Skipping feature tfUnderBrick as its parent feature twilghtForest was disabled.
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: 91 Feature's recipes loaded.
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Init finished.
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Creating Facades...
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Old pillars disabled, adding Pillar slab Facades
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Successfully created Facades for 36 Chisel block variations
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Creating new Entangle Registry
[23:53:37] [Client thread/ERROR]: Trait already registered for cofh.api.energy.IEnergyHandler
[23:53:37] [Client thread/ERROR]: Trait already registered for cofh.api.energy.IEnergyHandler
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Processing init event for submodule info.inpureprojects.core.Preloader.FMLLogInterceptorModule
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Processing init event for submodule info.inpureprojects.core.Updater.UpdateModule
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Processing init event for submodule info.inpureprojects.core.Scripting.ScriptExtractor
[23:53:38] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: Shaped: 34 loaded.
[23:53:38] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: Shapeless: 27 loaded.
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cofh.api.core.RegistryAccess
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.proxy.ClientProxyCore.setupCapes(ClientProxyCore.java:308)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.proxy.ClientProxyCore.init(ClientProxyCore.java:186)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.GalacticraftCore.init(GalacticraftCore.java:182)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:513)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:691)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:288)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:541)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:867)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
[23:54:00] [Client thread/ERROR]: Skipping event FMLInitializationEvent and marking errored mod Growthcraft|Cellar since required dependency Growthcraft has errored
[23:54:00] [Client thread/ERROR]: Skipping event FMLInitializationEvent and marking errored mod Growthcraft|Apples since required dependency Growthcraft has errored
[23:54:00] [Client thread/ERROR]: Skipping event FMLInitializationEvent and marking errored mod Growthcraft|Bamboo since required dependency Growthcraft has errored
[23:54:00] [Client thread/ERROR]: Skipping event FMLInitializationEvent and marking errored mod Growthcraft|Bees since required dependency Growthcraft has errored
[23:54:00] [Client thread/ERROR]: Skipping event FMLInitializationEvent and marking errored mod Growthcraft|Fishtrap since required dependency Growthcraft has errored
[23:54:00] [Client thread/ERROR]: Skipping event FMLInitializationEvent and marking errored mod Growthcraft|Grapes since required dependency Growthcraft has errored
[23:54:00] [Client thread/ERROR]: Skipping event FMLInitializationEvent and marking errored mod Growthcraft|Hops since required dependency Growthcraft has errored
[23:54:00] [Client thread/ERROR]: Skipping event FMLInitializationEvent and marking errored mod Growthcraft|Rice since required dependency Growthcraft has errored
[23:54:25] [Client thread/ERROR]: Skipping event FMLInitializationEvent and marking errored mod MekanismGenerators since required dependency Mekanism has errored
[23:54:28] [Client thread/INFO]: Loading NEI Addons
[23:54:28] [Client thread/INFO]: Loading Botany Addon...
[23:54:28] [Client thread/INFO]: Botany Addon successfully loadded
[23:54:28] [Client thread/INFO]: Loading Forestry Addon...
[23:54:28] [Client thread/INFO]: Version check success: Forestry@[2.3.0.5,) required / 3.4.0.7 detected

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
It seems the longer I let it sit in that stuck state the more it does. I didnt let it sit as long when I created the latest long so the last waila dependency isn't even there.

[23:52:34] [Client thread/INFO]: Holder lookups applied
[23:52:35] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:
[23:52:35] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[23:52:35] [Thread-12/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[23:52:35] [Thread-12/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[23:52:37] [Thread-12/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: OpenAL initialized.
[23:52:37] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:
[23:52:37] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[23:52:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodleTransformer:printLog:1764]: Galacticraft successfully injected bytecode into: bly (1 / 1)
[23:52:56] [Client thread/INFO]: Searching C:\Users\Pendley\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\fluxgalaxy\mods\mod_voxelMap_1.2.3_for_1.7.10.litemod...
[23:52:56] [Client thread/INFO]: Found 1 potential matches
[23:52:56] [Client thread/INFO]: Mod class discovery completed
[23:52:56] [Client thread/INFO]: LiteLoader begin POSTINIT...
[23:52:57] [Client thread/INFO]: Inhibiting sound handler reload
[23:52:57] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering interface provider com.mumfrey.liteloader.client.ClientEvents for API LiteLoader core API
[23:52:57] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering interface provider com.mumfrey.liteloader.client.ClientPluginChannelsClient for API LiteLoader core API
[23:52:57] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering interface provider com.mumfrey.liteloader.core.ServerPluginChannels for API LiteLoader core API
[23:52:57] [Client thread/INFO]: Discovered 1 total mod(s)
[23:52:57] [Client thread/INFO]: Loading mod from com.thevoxelbox.voxelmap.litemod.LiteModVoxelMap
[23:52:57] [Client thread/INFO]: Successfully added mod VoxelMap version 1.2.3
[23:52:57] [Client thread/INFO]: Adding "C:\Users\Pendley\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\fluxgalaxy\mods\mod_voxelMap_1.2.3_for_1.7.10.litemod" to active resource pack set
[23:52:57] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting up "mod_voxelMap_1.2.3_for_1.7.10.litemod" as mod resource pack with identifier "VoxelMap"
[23:52:57] [Client thread/INFO]: Successfully added "C:\Users\Pendley\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\fluxgalaxy\mods\mod_voxelMap_1.2.3_for_1.7.10.litemod" to active resource pack set
[23:52:57] [Client thread/INFO]: Initialising mod VoxelMap version 1.2.3
[23:53:32] [Client thread/ERROR]: Unable to do mod description scrolling due to lack of stencil buffer
[23:53:32] [Client thread/INFO]: InvTweaks: net.minecraft.inventory.ContainerEnchantment
[23:53:32] [Client thread/INFO]: Starting Initialization
[23:53:32] [Client thread/INFO]: Seeds registered
[23:53:32] [Client thread/INFO]: Tile Entities registered
[23:53:32] [Client thread/INFO]: Renderers registered
[23:53:32] [Client thread/INFO]: Initialization Complete
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Initialization ( started )
[23:53:33] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to register a recipe:Unable to find item: appliedenergistics2:ItemMaterial.WoodenGear:0
[23:53:33] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to register a recipe:Unable to find item: appliedenergistics2:ItemMaterial.IronNugget:0
[23:53:33] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to register a recipe:Unable to find item: appliedenergistics2:ItemMaterial.GoldDust:0
[23:53:33] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to register a recipe:Unable to find item: appliedenergistics2:ItemMaterial.IronDust:0
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: OreRegistration: 12 loaded.
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: MekCrusher: 6 loaded.
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: Shaped: 194 loaded.
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: MekEnrichment: 2 loaded.
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: Crusher: 9 loaded.
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: Smelt: 2 loaded.
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: Shapeless: 55 loaded.
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: Pulverizer: 9 loaded.
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: Grind: 4 loaded.
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: Macerator: 8 loaded.
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: Press: 3 loaded.
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: GrindFZ: 7 loaded.
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: Inscribe: 8 loaded.
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: HCCrusher: 9 loaded.
[23:53:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Initialization ( ended after 278ms )
[23:53:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Entering initialization phase.
[23:53:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Waila detected.
[23:53:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Stripping methods and fields from thermalexpansion.block.TileRSControl
[23:53:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreCopper, id=1xtile.bluepower:copper_ore@0 meta=0
[23:53:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreZinc, id=1xtile.bluepower:zinc_ore@0 meta=0
[23:53:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreSilver, id=1xtile.bluepower:silver_ore@0 meta=0
[23:53:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreTungsten, id=1xtile.bluepower:tungsten_ore@0 meta=0
[23:53:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreTeslatite, id=1xtile.bluepower:teslatite_ore@0 meta=0
[23:53:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreAmethyst, id=1xtile.bluepower:amethyst_ore@0 meta=0
[23:53:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreRuby, id=1xtile.bluepower:ruby_ore@0 meta=0
[23:53:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreSapphire, id=1xtile.bluepower:sapphire_ore@0 meta=0
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Adding Coke Oven recipe: net.minecraft.item.ItemBlock, 1xtile.blockCoal@0, 0
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Starting init...
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Loading recipes...
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Skipping feature twilghtForest as its required mod TwilightForest was missing.
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Skipping feature tfMazestone as its parent feature twilghtForest was disabled.
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Skipping feature tfTowerstone as its parent feature twilghtForest was disabled.
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Skipping feature tfUnderBrick as its parent feature twilghtForest was disabled.
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: 91 Feature's recipes loaded.
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Init finished.
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Creating Facades...
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Old pillars disabled, adding Pillar slab Facades
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Successfully created Facades for 36 Chisel block variations
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Creating new Entangle Registry
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Processing init event for submodule info.inpureprojects.core.Preloader.FMLLogInterceptorModule
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Processing init event for submodule info.inpureprojects.core.Updater.UpdateModule
[23:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Processing init event for submodule info.inpureprojects.core.Scripting.ScriptExtractor
[23:53:38] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: Shaped: 34 loaded.
[23:53:38] [Client thread/INFO]: Recipes Loading: Shapeless: 27 loaded.
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cofh.api.core.RegistryAccess
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.proxy.ClientProxyCore.setupCapes(ClientProxyCore.java:308)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.proxy.ClientProxyCore.init(ClientProxyCore.java:186)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.GalacticraftCore.init(GalacticraftCore.java:182)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:513)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:691)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:288)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:541)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:867)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
[23:53:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
[23:54:00] [Client thread/ERROR]: Skipping event FMLInitializationEvent and marking errored mod Growthcraft|Cellar since required dependency Growthcraft has errored
[23:54:00] [Client thread/ERROR]: Skipping event FMLInitializationEvent and marking errored mod Growthcraft|Apples since required dependency Growthcraft has errored
[23:54:00] [Client thread/ERROR]: Skipping event FMLInitializationEvent and marking errored mod Growthcraft|Bamboo since required dependency Growthcraft has errored
[23:54:00] [Client thread/ERROR]: Skipping event FMLInitializationEvent and marking errored mod Growthcraft|Bees since required dependency Growthcraft has errored
[23:54:00] [Client thread/ERROR]: Skipping event FMLInitializationEvent and marking errored mod Growthcraft|Fishtrap since required dependency Growthcraft has errored
[23:54:00] [Client thread/ERROR]: Skipping event FMLInitializationEvent and marking errored mod Growthcraft|Grapes since required dependency Growthcraft has errored
[23:54:00] [Client thread/ERROR]: Skipping event FMLInitializationEvent and marking errored mod Growthcraft|Hops since required dependency Growthcraft has errored
[23:54:00] [Client thread/ERROR]: Skipping event FMLInitializationEvent and marking errored mod Growthcraft|Rice since required dependency Growthcraft has errored
[23:54:25] [Client thread/ERROR]: Skipping event FMLInitializationEvent and marking errored mod MekanismGenerators since required dependency Mekanism has errored
[23:54:28] [Client thread/INFO]: Loading NEI Addons
[23:54:28] [Client thread/INFO]: Loading Botany Addon...
[23:54:28] [Client thread/INFO]: Botany Addon successfully loadded
[23:54:28] [Client thread/INFO]: Loading Forestry Addon...
[23:54:28] [Client thread/INFO]: Version check success: Forestry@[2.3.0.5,) required / 3.4.0.7 detected
Hmm still not enough to know what might be causing it... What are your system specs and what Java version is your launcher set to? Should be in Launcher Options -> Java Settings

Invis4ever

Jul 29, 2019
I have 4 gbs allocated to minecraft, an nvidia geforce gtx graphics card and I'm using java 1.7.0_67 64-bit

Invis4ever

Jul 29, 2019
@ChatFawkes With you and I talking when I checked my java settings I realized it only had 1gb of minecraft selected so I changed it to 4 and restarted the game. Now all my problems are gone. Haha what a waste of time trying to figure that crap out. However thanks to you I found that, so you still helped. :)

Reactions: ChatFawkes

fonzi

Jul 29, 2019
We have SoL turned on in our instance to give us a reason to make farms and autocrafting of different foods.

SoL doesn't really provide an incentive to do this though. Some apples, a juicer, and a growthcraft fishtrap provide 6 different foods I think. The rest of the mod is just annoying usage of the lunchbox. It might be more bearable if the lunchbox held more food.

Unrelated: are extra utilities solar generators considered "balanced" in this pack? I recall the mekanism ones requiring resources from the moon.