[1.7.10] DW20 Series 7 Let's Play HQM

takhizis

Jun 20, 2013
Version 1.0.7, Chapter 3, AE Begins: Neither of the 2 recipes for AE2's "4K ME Storage Cell" trigger the crafting requirement for the quest.

JohnnyMobbins

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.0.7, Chapter 3, AE Begins: Neither of the 2 recipes for AE2's "4K ME Storage Cell" trigger the crafting requirement for the quest.
Thanks Takhizis, I'll fix those up tonight. My test world got corrupted so I'm a little behind. Are you up to those quests? The reason I ask is I found a few issues with the Thaumcraft quests that I haven't uploaded fixes for yet. Wondering if they worked for you?

takhizis

Jun 20, 2013
The quest I mentioned is the one I am up to. I have not had to reset my world or quest book in a while, so I am not sure if the quests I have done beforehand are not working.

Bocajo

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to be having the issue with being unable to detect the terrain smasher on 1.0.8.1. DW20 1.0.3

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to be having the issue with being unable to detect the terrain smasher on 1.0.8.1. DW20 1.0.3

Yeah I had the same problem. In the end I just used /hqm edit in the chat box to get the editable copy of the book. Find the quest and shift-click* to cpmplete it. Then just throw the editable copy away (or keep in a chest for future).

* I think it's shift-click but the editable book tells you anyway. Also, you click the quest icon rather than going into the quest itself and clicking. Hope that makes sense!

JohnnyMobbins

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks Solman. I thought that one was fixed a few updates ago. I will check it out again and fix it for the next update which should be tonight.

Antivyris

Jul 29, 2019
My hat off to you good sir! In the past to follow along, we had to kinda have the video open in another window or on another monitor just to keep up on the more intricate builds.

Reactions: JohnnyMobbins

JohnnyMobbins

Jul 29, 2019
Updated to version 1.0.9 - http://bit.ly/1H4XRLp
9 New quests bringing us up to date with Episode 41.

Bocajo sorry i have tested that quest a few times and it works fine for me. Try re logging or updating your version of the HQM mod.

JohnnyMobbins

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have to put the hqm config folder into a server's config folder, or is it just client side?
I haven't tested the book on a server yet. You may have to run the server once with the hqm mod so it can create the config folder. Let me know how you go.

Catfather12

Jul 29, 2019
I run the client and a server of the same machine, and my wife, two older sons and I play together. It runs perfectly on the server, but is a very minor annoyance to update 4 clients and the server every time there is an update. I thought someone may have a quick answer, but I will just test it when we update to 1.0.9

Thanks, this pack has reinvigorated our family's minecrafting--and Dire's youtube series is the perfect tutorial for the family when we don't know how to set up a build. Excellent job, thank you and keep it up.

JohnnyMobbins

Jul 29, 2019
I run the client and a server of the same machine, and my wife, two older sons and I play together. It runs perfectly on the server, but is a very minor annoyance to update 4 clients and the server every time there is an update. I thought someone may have a quick answer, but I will just test it when we update to 1.0.9

Thanks, this pack has reinvigorated our family's minecrafting--and Dire's youtube series is the perfect tutorial for the family when we don't know how to set up a build. Excellent job, thank you and keep it up.
That's very understandable, I will play around myself and see what I can work out.

Thanks for the feedback, really happy to hear you and the family are enjoying it.

John Choi

Jul 29, 2019

Installation:

Place the HQM .jar file in your mod folder and place the hqm folder in your configs.

I place the folder in the config folder, but there is no quests and images.

JohnnyMobbins

Jul 29, 2019
Add the hqm mod. Run the game once. This will create a hqm folder within the config folder. Replace all the content of that folder with my download.