[1.7.10] DW20 Series 7 Let's Play HQM

JohnnyMobbins

Jul 29, 2019
1 more thing, so how can we update the quest
Every few episodes I will update the book with the new quests. When you catch up just head back here and download the new update. Replace the contents of the config folder again and you will have new quests. All progression will remain.

Unata

Jul 29, 2019
I installed as per instructions, I get the book when creating new world but there are no quests in it, just says 0 quests in total, 0 unlocked, etc etc, do I need to trigger it somehow?

JohnnyMobbins

Jul 29, 2019
I installed as per instructions, I get the book when creating new world but there are no quests in it, just says 0 quests in total, 0 unlocked, etc etc, do I need to trigger it somehow?
Hmm, you must have missed something. Try the instructions I gave John a few comments above.

Unata

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks JohnnyMobbins, that 109 folder threw me off, thought that was the one that needed the config files, sits all pretty at the top of ones file list, is that useless? the 109 folder

amused

Jul 29, 2019
Has any one else had an issue with getting the survivalist gen to transfer power to the sag mill & alloy smelter? All versions of the mod should be up to date as it was downloaded today. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Amused

JohnnyMobbins

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks JohnnyMobbins, that 109 folder threw me off, thought that was the one that needed the config files, sits all pretty at the top of ones file list, is that useless? the 109 folder

Sorry mate, I should have placed those files in a folder called hqm.
Simply replace the files in your config/hqm folder with the ones from the 1.0.9 update.

Catfather12

Jul 29, 2019
Has any one else had an issue with getting the survivalist gen to transfer power to the sag mill & alloy smelter? All versions of the mod should be up to date as it was downloaded today. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Amused

Not 100%, but when the direwolf20 pack was updated to 1.0.3, the ability to use survivalist engines without conduits was removed (on purpose). Think this is a feature not a bug

Team Mythical

Jul 29, 2019
This is.. brilliant. I've created quests for packs that didn't have them (personally), but creating quests that followed what Direwolf did, brilliant. Installing now! Can't wait :)

EDIT: Loving the quests! I haven't even made my first machine (Except a grindstone, hey, that should be a quest!)!

Last edited:

JohnnyMobbins

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I am behind with the updates guys.
Work has been taking up most of my time but I will have the next update out tomorrow.

Raveren

Jul 29, 2019
Is the project dead? I really liked those quests. It was nice idea! I hope to see more quests soon! :)

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
So. On 1.0.9 of this. I needed to cheat in completion of 'Easy Obsidian Harvesting' as it would not detect a crafted or cheated in Terrain Smasher.