[1.7.10] DW20 Series 7 Let's Play HQM

Remzy

Jul 29, 2019
but now, i can't validate my quests. I 've got the items asked but "claim reward" and "manual detect" options are not visible, and it's the same for differents quests ...

What can i do ?

JohnnyMobbins

Jul 29, 2019
but now, i can't validate my quests. I 've got the items asked but "claim reward" and "manual detect" options are not visible, and it's the same for differents quests ...

What can i do ?
Please check if you have the latest version of the HQM mod.

Remzy

Jul 29, 2019
I find why : just an item who was in my inventory but not detected. Just to make it again and it's ok now :)

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
The latest version of direwolf20 seems to have changed the id of coke oven blocks. The quest is currently uncompletable.

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
It would be useful if, when doing updates, the explicit version of the DW20 pack that update was done for was listed.

JohnnyMobbins

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Guys,
Very sorry for the delay between posts but I'm sure most of you have realized that I am not updating this HQM any longer.
I have been working on on a new fully featured HQM pack. It will be a submission in the JamPacked competition.
I thank each and everyone of you that has downloaded and tried my pack. I really enjoyed hearing your experiences and feedback. If there is a fair few of you that request it, I am happy to update the HQM to suit the latest version of the DW pack.

Otherwise, thanks again and keep your eye out for my new pack..... Obscurity.

Reactions: GreenZombie