[1.7.10] Arch-Mage Craft - Masters of Magic

Timelife

Jul 29, 2019
Doesn't Magical Crops require worldgen (the essence ore)? If so, it would have to have the option of retrogenning in the ore or otherwise we would have to reset the world to have the full functionality of the mod (or make mining ages).

Dachshund

Jul 29, 2019
Just startet playing this modpack, and i think i found a bug. The lesser mana potion bundle from ars margica can be used infinite times. I just used it about 20 times anyoe can confirm?

[Edit] Just played around in creative. I'm pretty sure something buggy is going on with the uses of mana budels.

Last edited:

Maffeo404

Jul 29, 2019
Noticed some extreme laggyness in this pack. Is there a way to fix it? I have been playing much resource intensive games and modpacks with much less trouble.

Last edited:

luis2431

Jul 29, 2019
Pff i downloaded it because i wanted to learn something about magic and i see that there are no quest... HQM in this pack would be awesome, i don't know how to start or how to do things

Reactions: Adalia8

Arouka

Jul 29, 2019
Pff i downloaded it because i wanted to learn something about magic and i see that there are no quest... HQM in this pack would be awesome, i don't know how to start or how to do things
Four of the five major mods in this pack have comprehensive in-game documentation. That will get you through most everything you need to know, and for everything else there's google.

Things like HQM are actually really restrictive to expriences like this because they give you a one way approach to learning things rather than giving you the rules and letting you experiment

luis2431

Jul 29, 2019
Four of the five major mods in this pack have comprehensive in-game documentation. That will get you through most everything you need to know, and for everything else there's google.

Things like HQM are actually really restrictive to expriences like this because they give you a one way approach to learning things rather than giving you the rules and letting you experiment

Well and how do i start? like there are a lot of things and i dont know if go for thaumcraft, or botania, what is easiest or difficult...

Maffeo404

Jul 29, 2019
Well and how do i start? like there are a lot of things and i dont know if go for thaumcraft, or botania, what is easiest or difficult...
I love HQM; but modded minecraft has existed without it for a good long while. I would suggest Lets Plays or the wiki. And a really really good start is punching a tree and making a crafting table.

Reactions: Zankou

Arouka

Jul 29, 2019
There seems to be some weird issue with items that have durability. In the past two days we have had four items with durability disappear from the world. Rod of the Skies, Mana Tablet, Pickaxe of the Core, and Mana blaster. The only real similarity is that they all had durability damage.

Most of which they just vanished without a trace. With the pickaxe of the core Ushinawa logged on, and the pickaxe spazzed about like the right click effect occurred in his hand and just vanished.

Hellhound732

Jul 29, 2019
I just spent a very long time making the armor imbuement table from Ars Magica 2. There is only one problem, it seems that no armor actually gets any experience when I gain xp. This basically makes the imbuement table obsolete. If you know what this table is then you will know how expensive it is.

Maffeo404

Jul 29, 2019
I just spent a very long time making the armor imbuement table from Ars Magica 2. There is only one problem, it seems that no armor actually gets any experience when I gain xp. This basically makes the imbuement table obsolete. If you know what this table is then you will know how expensive it is.

Then refund yourself? That is not a modpack problem it is an Ars Magica 2 bug.

Hellhound732

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to report another bug that I personally have never seen before. I got the earth armor from the Earth Guardian and it was not soulbound.
EDIT: Also, I do not know if it is supposed to or not, but it also is taking durability damage.

Last edited:

Hellhound732

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. I was wondering if I could get a refund for the armor though, one with the soulbound enchant on it. I'm not going to with the imbuement table for when the mechanic is eventually fix.

Valeriotor

Jul 29, 2019
A few effect ID conflicts, between Witchery and Thaumic Tinkerer this time:
Illfitting and Air Imbued are both ID 90.
Ender Inhibition and Earth are both ID 89.
Resizing and Water are both ID 87.
Swimming and Fire are both ID 86.
Argh, I cannot disrobe people this way. Nor shrink them to rat size..
I hope you can fix them soon! :)

Hellhound732

Jul 29, 2019
No I did not. I did not realize that you had to have that. But the xp is still not in the armor when it should be.