[1.7.10] Arch-Mage Craft - Masters of Magic

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Skid

Jul 29, 2019
OK so the 1.1.0 version is mostly done, there are 2 mods with updates that I can't download currently, but they aren't important, my private test server is running the current version, so long as it remains stable for the next 24 hours I'll push the new version to the public test server. At that point 12:00PM GMT tomorrow, I'll will be wiping the public server and giving you testers access to the new version, I'll probably also submit the version at that point too.

Skid

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the delay, I forgot, server is now running version 1.1.0, if your running testing on the server navigate to the packs instances folder, delete the mods folder, then copy the mods, configs and scripts folder from this zip file: http://www.skid-inc.net/stuff/minecraft/Arch-Mage_Craft-1.7.10-1.1.0.zip

It's mostly mod updates but their are a few config edits and new mods in there, mostly world gen.

v1.1.0
-----
Removed crafting recipes for AM2 boss eggs.
Added Gany's Surface 1.9.4
Added Gany's Nether 1.7.7
Added Gany's End 1.8.7
Updated Appplecore to 1.0.2
Added Animation API 1.2.4
Updated Ars Magica 2 to 1.4.0.006
Updated Automagy to 0.17.1
Updated Baubles to 1.0.1.10
Updated BetterStorage to 0.11.3.123
Updated Biomes o Plenty to 2.1.0.1035
Updated Blood Arsenal to 1.1.3
Updated Blood Magic to 1.3.0a-1
Updated Botania to 1.3-148
Updated Carpenter's Blocks to 3.3.4.2
Updated ChickenChunks to 1.3.4.16
Updated Chisel to 2.2.1
Updated CoFH Core to ...
Updated Forbidden Magic to 0.552
Enabled AM2 intergration in Forbidden Magic
Updated Forge Multipart to 1.1.1.320
Updated Hardcore Ender Expansion to 1.6.7
Updated Harvest Craft to 1.7.10f
Updated Hunger Overhaul to beta.4
Updated Jabba to 1.2.0a
Updated JourneyMap to 5.0.1
Updated MineTweaker to 3.0.9c
Updated MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod to 3.4.7
Updated NEI to 1.0.3.74
Updated Nether Ores to ...
Updated OpenBlocks to 1.3-snapshot-534
Updated OpenModsLib to 0.6-snapshot-285
Updated Storage Drawers to 1.2.0
Updated Thaumcraft to 4.2.2.1
Updated Thaumic Exploration to 1.1-34
Updated Thaumic Tinkerer to 2.5-437
Updated Waila to 1.5.7a
Updated Witchery to 0.21.2

Last edited:
Reactions: Valeriotor

ZephyrWindSpirit

Jul 29, 2019
I've done what was instructed for that Skid, and now the instance crashes on launch. Per chance something might be duplicated, or forge is missing? I downloaded the most recent launcher version of the pack, and added what you have up there.

Skid

Jul 29, 2019
I've done what was instructed for that Skid, and now the instance crashes on launch. Per chance something might be duplicated, or forge is missing? I downloaded the most recent launcher version of the pack, and added what you have up there.
Don't just add the content, delete the existing mods folder first, then copy the contents over, the only things that have changed are mods and configs.

Skid

Jul 29, 2019
Where i need to go to Play it? i cant finf it on the FTB modpakcs list
The pack code is on the first post of this thread, open the FTP Launcher, select Pack Codes on the top right, enter the code in there and it'll appears in the bottom of the 3rd part packs list.

Valeriotor

Jul 29, 2019
I found a few effect ID conflicts, mostly between Witchery and Blood Magic. Pretty much all effects in Witchery with an ID above or equal to 100 conflict with BM, with the BM ones being applied instead of Witchery's. That puts quite a big limit on the new Witchery brewing update, I hope you can fix this soon.

Lucas Brutti

Jul 29, 2019
Hey me and my friend want to play in the server can you add us to the withelist and give me the ip, our username are Funk_Blood_Cat and his is Viking_Eck, THX

Skid

Jul 29, 2019
I found a few effect ID conflicts, mostly between Witchery and Blood Magic. Pretty much all effects in Witchery with an ID above or equal to 100 conflict with BM, with the BM ones being applied instead of Witchery's. That puts quite a big limit on the new Witchery brewing update, I hope you can fix this soon.

Thanks I'll get them sorted and put in the release version and restart the server at some point.

Hey me and my friend want to play in the server can you add us to the withelist and give me the ip, our username are Funk_Blood_Cat and his is Viking_Eck, THX

The server is there to help test the pack not play with friends, and the instructions to request to join are fairly clear, so sorry, no.

Lucas Brutti

Jul 29, 2019
Actually the instructions arent fairly clear, there only says to send a PM with the username, then you would see it and give the IP Adreess and put it on the withelist, and also me and my friend would help with the bugs

Shunraiki

Jul 29, 2019
Well I found a little problem... Apparently I get an Internal Server Error everytime i try to connect to the server.
fVHjYkq.png
Tried to remove the mods listed there that's apparently not in the server mods list but i get this instead. Same Internal Server Error
q7wIsXM.png

What could be the problem that's keeping me from connecting to the server? o_o

Skid

Jul 29, 2019
Well I found a little problem... Apparently I get an Internal Server Error everytime i try to connect to the server.
fVHjYkq.png
Tried to remove the mods listed there that's apparently not in the server mods list but i get this instead. Same Internal Server Error
q7wIsXM.png

What could be the problem that's keeping me from connecting to the server? o_o

Your client appears to be sending bad data packets, best guess would be something is wrong with your instance or something is corrupting the packet. Try restarting your PC, then try creating the instance from scratch.

Shunraiki

Jul 29, 2019
Your client appears to be sending bad data packets, best guess would be something is wrong with your instance or something is corrupting the packet. Try restarting your PC, then try creating the instance from scratch.
Ahh okay.. Gonna recreate the instance then... Just for safety measure, what's the current forge version the server is on?

Shunraiki

Jul 29, 2019
Hm restarted and created another instance from scratch.. Same problem :/
Odd thing is, when i removed the missing mods, i got in the server for a few seconds and got kicked out for the same error again. I have no idea what the problem is now @_@

Skid

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know ether I'm afraid, the server is rejecting you due to a null pointer on one of the packets your sending, the mods you've listed, have never been on the server, and most would crash the server if they was there.

Shunraiki

Jul 29, 2019
Hm.. Well i was able to log in once and there were no problems that time. The error only occurred when the ones in the game wanted to pass the night and since i don't have a bed, i just disconnect then got the error when i reconnected. Nothing changed from when i first successfully got in so it's a really strange error..

Christof

Jul 29, 2019
I have a Problem. Since the last Update i cant use the Ars Magica Spellcreation System. I doesnt work. When i put the created spell into the lectern i still hold the book in my hand and a "ghost-book" is in the lectern. After i start crafting and throwing the reags into the altar the game crashes.