[1.7.10] Arch-Mage Craft - Masters of Magic

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
now i can see theres a long time sense this was made but i dont know how to pm here XD but i realy want to join your server! my mc name is ARCH_Mage_Harkon
ik both witchery and thaumcraft very well but can learn new things XD never been banned and have been head admin before so i know how to behave XD plz whitlist me XD
The server is dead.

Also you're a head admin who can't figure out how to PM someone? Jesus christ

LordSlyFox

Jul 29, 2019
now i can see theres a long time sense this was made but i dont know how to pm here XD but i realy want to join your server! my mc name is ARCH_Mage_Harkon
ik both witchery and thaumcraft very well but can learn new things XD never been banned and have been head admin before so i know how to behave XD plz whitlist me XD
Can't spell, overuse of xD, and necro posting. If you were an admin and damn server quality has gone down recently.

Skid

Jul 29, 2019
I can't believe someone managed to dig this thread out given how long ago I stopped working on in, with that regard allow me to apologise for not at least letting you guys know that I had moved on, maintaining the server became to much of a pain and then other things got in the way, but regardless I should of let you guys know so you have my apologises.

I've removed the note from the first post about the public test server, I'm also not about to try and bring this pack back, DrasticDemise has already filled the hole I left behind with Simply Magic more or less (SM focuses more on teaching/guiding while AMC was more just a sandbox), and that's a listed pack so trying to compete with it is a little pointless. This includes developing a 1.8.9 version since Simply Magic 2 has the same core mod list that I would be looking at anyway.

Reactions: Valeriotor