[1.7.10] AgriCraft

agroschim

Jul 29, 2019
It seems that sunflower seeds from Pam's are not playing well with AgriCraft crops. I simply can't plant them in crops which is particulary anoying since I disabled vanilla farming...

Apologies if this has been allready brought to your attention.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
It seems that sunflower seeds from Pam's are not playing well with AgriCraft crops. I simply can't plant them in crops which is particulary anoying since I disabled vanilla farming...

Apologies if this has been allready brought to your attention.
It hasn't, and if they don't plant, it means they arent considered seeds codewise, and its not on my side, sorry.

agroschim

Jul 29, 2019
It hasn't, and if they don't plant, it means they arent considered seeds codewise, and its not on my side, sorry.

Okay, it seems that Pam has decided to remove the plantable sunflower seed from HarvestCraft. You need to gather vanilla sunflowers to get the edible seeds...

Linaomine

Jul 29, 2019
Agricraft was added to a custom pack members of my server put together, but for some reason when we first started it did not populate the pams harvestcraft mutations. I added them into the mutations text file but it did not add them once the server restarted. Is there something else I need to do to make sure the mutations are available in game?

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Crops for all the double height vanilla flowers would indeed be kinda nice. It would be something to go along with properly supporting double height crops from other mods too...
I'm thinking of rewriting quite a lot and make double height crops a thing.

Agricraft was added to a custom pack members of my server put together, but for some reason when we first started it did not populate the pams harvestcraft mutations. I added them into the mutations text file but it did not add them once the server restarted. Is there something else I need to do to make sure the mutations are available in game?
In the config set regenerate defaults to true (both server and client side)

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Are you aware of anyone who has done any higher-res texture packs for AgriCraft yet?

Also, for some reason whenever I use the MFR fertilized dirt, crops still won't place even though I add it to the soils list. However I can use the RandomThings fertilized dirt, which works out quite well for me, so I'm assuming this is on MFR's part since their version of fertilized dirt is still a WIP.

You should see the speed at which my crops grow once I've gotten them up to Growth 10 + Sprinkler + Random Things fertilized dirt (gives random extra growth ticks). Pretty awesome.

I will also be doing a guide for Agricraft shortly.

Edit: Here's your guide.

Last edited:
Reactions: InfinityRaider

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Are you aware of anyone who has done any higher-res texture packs for AgriCraft yet?

Also, for some reason whenever I use the MFR fertilized dirt, crops still won't place even though I add it to the soils list. However I can use the RandomThings fertilized dirt, which works out quite well for me, so I'm assuming this is on MFR's part since their version of fertilized dirt is still a WIP.

You should see the speed at which my crops grow once I've gotten them up to Growth 10 + Sprinkler + Random Things fertilized dirt (gives random extra growth ticks). Pretty awesome.

I will also be doing a guide for Agricraft shortly.

Edit: Here's your guide.
AFAIK, there is no texture pack support yet and I have no idea why the fertilized dirt from MFR doesnt work, i'll have to look into it one day or another I suppose. And nice guide

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
AFAIK, there is no texture pack support yet and I have no idea why the fertilized dirt from MFR doesnt work, i'll have to look into it one day or another I suppose. And nice guide
MFR fertilized dirt only works on vanilla crops, so I suspect it is on their end. I think it was something in development before PC handed it over and was never really finished.

Thanks! I figure enough people have done videos about Agricraft, I might as well do a written one for those who don't like guides. Maybe one of these days I'll hack up a guidbook mod and import all my guides to something that can be accessed from within minecraft. But probably not.

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019
I highly suggest rewriting everything, I've hit a slow part in my team's Jampacked entry, and need some motivation as well. Kinda making new crafting recipes for pretty much....well....everything. : P

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
I highly suggest rewriting everything, I've hit a slow part in my team's Jampacked entry, and need some motivation as well. Kinda making new crafting recipes for pretty much....well....everything. : P
I will rewrite it eventually, don't worry, but as of late i'm kind of lackign the motivation to code, got some projects running for school and the time that doesnt go into that goes into actually playing Minecraft again (I blame @ThomazM )

Reactions: ThomazM

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Question: are the channels FMP compatible? I'm trying to make a build look good as well as be functional, and I'm having an issue with the channels just kind of hanging in mid-air. I was wanting to build them some kind of framework to sit on or be suspended from or at least having support braces or something, but nothing will connect to them, so they always have this hovering look to them that irks my sense of aesthetics. Is there anything that can be done on this front?

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Question: are the channels FMP compatible? I'm trying to make a build look good as well as be functional, and I'm having an issue with the channels just kind of hanging in mid-air. I was wanting to build them some kind of framework to sit on or be suspended from or at least having support braces or something, but nothing will connect to them, so they always have this hovering look to them that irks my sense of aesthetics. Is there anything that can be done on this front?
I put it as a feature request on my github so I don't forget it.

Last edited: