[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

chaosblad3

Jul 29, 2019
A nice shot of the spawn I built for the mineyourmind server (you start on top of the queen in an invisible cage and then click the sign on the crown to create your island):
vxUNWSS.png

ip: beehappy.mym.li if you'd like to join us!

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
A nice shot of the spawn I built for the mineyourmind server (you start on top of the queen in an invisible cage and then click the sign on the crown to create your island):
vxUNWSS.png

ip: beehappy.mym.li if you'd like to join us!
That's not a spawn... That's a brilliant job that I never ever thought to see! I love it!!!!!

I think you can get them from Agricraft villagers, still trying to confirm. Those guys are rip offs :)
Depends... 64 emeralds for one seed? Yeah :p Probably you can, yes! I nver tested it :)

MrGuffels

Jul 29, 2019
Hey so IDK what is going on but when I create a world from the FTB launcher listed mod pack, I spawn in the sky and fall to a bed of sand and immediately die and my grave stone updates the sand and it all falls into the void. Anyone know what to do or what I'm doing wrong?

X

xXx_Snivy_xXx

Um... do cuprum bees produce copper nuggets faster than stannum bees produce tin nuggets? I've gotten like two times more copper nuggets than tin nuggets...or maybe the RNGod hates me... :confused:

Last edited:
X

xXx_Snivy_xXx

Hey so IDK what is going on but when I create a world from the FTB launcher listed mod pack, I spawn in the sky and fall to a bed of sand and immediately die and my grave stone updates the sand and it all falls into the void. Anyone know what to do or what I'm doing wrong?
That shouldn't happen.... You should have spawned in the island... I just tested that and it works... (I made a test world like a few minutes ago...)

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Um... do cuprum bees produce copper nuggets faster than stannum bees produce tin nuggets? I've gotten like two times more copper nuggets than tin nuggets...or maybe the RNGod hates me... :confused:

You could always adjust the number of Productivity Upgrades to even them out (either put more on the stannum or take some off of the cuprum.) I recently started converting copper to blocks and haven't had to do that with tin yet, so you may be on to something.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
That's very strange... I tested it out and it works fine :\

It depends on the bee... But normally,they are very similar!

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.

Do you have the same genetic production speed?
As with yourself an @OniyaMCD -how rapidly are you using both metals?
Though personally I run out of copper before I run out of tin so I don't really have a problem with this :p
(will take solid metrics tomorrow; lets let them both run into an empty chest for a few cycles...)​

Reactions: jtmnf

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Do you have the same genetic production speed?
As with yourself an @OniyaMCD -how rapidly are you using both metals?
Though personally I run out of copper before I run out of tin so I don't really have a problem with this :p
(will take solid metrics tomorrow; lets let them both run into an empty chest for a few cycles...)​

I haven't Bee-alyzed those strains, but the only tweaking I've done to them out of the Mutatron was to up them to Fertility 2 (Hey, those Beegonias need some munchies!) At the moment, I'm not consuming either at any significant rate - although once I get an Induction Smelter, there's going to be a run on tin. (I miss my Item Ducts.)

I'll give mine a bit of a run and compare them at the end of the evening.

chaosblad3

Jul 29, 2019
Where can I download the map? Whenever I create a new map its all sand!
Make sure you have cheats enabled and go into creative mode then do /tp -1600 100 1600 and that should take you to roughly the right coordinates of the island, not on my computer or I would be more specific..

Last edited:
X

xXx_Snivy_xXx

After I posted about my cuprum bees producing more copper.... I JUST CHECKED AND I NOW HAVE MORE TIN THAN COPPER... gawd my head is confused...:confused:

X

xXx_Snivy_xXx

Sorry for double post... I have two more questions :p

1. How can I get leather instead of Botania? I don't have the catalyst...

2. How do I change the settings of an itemduct to extract items from a chest? When I rightclick with a wrench, nothing happens, except that the itemduct gets disconnected...:confused:

Thanks for all the help in advance! :)