[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

PrometheanSky

Jul 29, 2019
I'm so used to that bug that I barely even notice it anymore. Getting out of bed and getting back in always works, except when it doesn't. Then I just try reloging.

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone have a working Arcane Assembler setup they can share? I've tried for hours and can't even get the thing to consistently take vis or power, much less get it to actually craft anything. :(

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
That's weird... never happened to me before. (replying to icecold)

Anyways, @jtmnf I got to try your pack, and I must say, IT IS AWESOME.:) I am still in the first chapter, struggling with power generation, escpecially night time.:p However, I love your pack because it keeps me entertained most of the time. For example, while it was night, I crossbred cotton plants, and got a bed to skip nights.

P.S. I LOVE THE TITLE SCREEN and of course, THE BEE PUNS. :) Those better 'bee' there always. :p
Thank you :)

About the title screen, it was made by Dylz101 :)

Ogandy

Jul 29, 2019
This modpack doesn't seems very nice to people who have no idea about all of those bees breeding things. It was hard enough for me to understand marryculture, but now I'm jus jumping around on a cobblestone island, wondering which kind of bee should come out or why this bee isn't coming out or who to get new queens or bees ore materials or drones or energie or crates or who I could speed this things up or what quest-line I have to do.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
This modpack doesn't seems very nice to people who have no idea about all of those bees breeding things. It was hard enough for me to understand marryculture, but now I'm jus jumping around on a cobblestone island, wondering which kind of bee should come out or why this bee isn't coming out or who to get new queens or bees ore materials or drones or energie or crates or who I could speed this things up or what quest-line I have to do.
A lot of or's... So, if you read everything on the quest book, you notice that you actually learn how to mutate, why they sometimes drop 0 or 1 or 2 bees, etc... How to get Bees? In this modpack you don't have hives, but normally you have to destroy hives to get them!

I think that the helping part depends on your interpertation, but I might be wrong... If you are struggling so hard, probably you didn't read somethings on the quests... But if you have doubts, feel free to ask here :)

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone have a working Arcane Assembler setup they can share? I've tried for hours and can't even get the thing to consistently take vis or power, much less get it to actually craft anything. :(
Thanks to @jtmnf for figuring this one out with me.. turns out you have to bind the Vis Relay Interface to the Arcane Assembler using a Memory Card! Of course, now that I know this, I see it in big bold text in the Vis Relay Interface entry in the Thaumonomicon.. *facepalm*

Reactions: jtmnf

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Does anyone know what type of flowers Botanic Bees need?

I suspect that they normally need Botania Mystical Flowers, and I've got a plan in mind to get them legit.

1) Breed up to Smouldering Bees in order to get Blaze Rods for the Mana Catalyst (Brewing Stands are needed.)
2) Use the Mana Catalyst to get Spruce Trees.
3) Use the Spruce Leaves to get Podzol
4) Use the Podzol to crossbreed the Agricraft Mystical Flower crops.
5) Use Shears on the crop to get a stand-alone Mystical Flower.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
I suspect that they normally need Botania Mystical Flowers, and I've got a plan in mind to get them legit.

1) Breed up to Smouldering Bees in order to get Blaze Rods for the Mana Catalyst (Brewing Stands are needed.)
2) Use the Mana Catalyst to get Spruce Trees.
3) Use the Spruce Leaves to get Podzol
4) Use the Podzol to crossbreed the Agricraft Mystical Flower crops.
5) Use Shears on the crop to get a stand-alone Mystical Flower.
Or... Just change the flower type :p

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Mwahahahahaha! Bees can do anything!!
2015-12-12_09.51.22.png

Reactions: jtmnf

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Mwahahahahaha! Bees can do anything!!
View attachment 24998
Nice :D

Hi guys. MineYourMind.net launched a BeeHappy Server. You find details here: https://mineyourmind.net/forum/threads/bee-happy-skyblock.13942/

I also wrote a short starter tutorial for our players, some feedback would be nice: https://mineyourmind.net/forum/threads/bee-happy-starter-tutorial.13945/
It includes epic bee quotes.

Have a nice day

BEEst regards

Sandstroem
Thanks! That's very cool ^^