[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
Personally I think that getting two solar panels of the second highest tier is like nuking an anthill, yeah it gets the job done, but it's just a *tad* bit of overkill...

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I changed that :p
Heading straight for the Pink bees since they have fastest production, gonna strip them down with Majestic's 4x fertility and all my bees will be mass producers! Mwahahaha! No more waiting, ever!

Reactions: jtmnf

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
Update has made it to my launcher. Now to re-add FastCraft after it finishes updating again... Also I think I may have found a spelling error in one of the quests in Machinery. I'll let you know when I can check. (updating pack at time of posting)

Edit: in the description for the quest "Basic", machines is spelled like "mechines", it should be "machines". ("Mechines like pulverizer, redstone furnace...")

Last edited:
Reactions: jtmnf

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Heading straight for the Pink bees since they have fastest production, gonna strip them down with Majestic's 4x fertility and all my bees will be mass producers! Mwahahaha! No more waiting, ever!
I'm a good guy :p

Update has made it to my launcher. Now to re-add FastCraft after it finishes updating again... Also I think I may have found a spelling error in one of the quests in Machinery. I'll let you know when I can check. (updating pack at time of posting)

Edit: in the description for the quest "Basic", machines is spelled like "mechines", it should be "machines". ("Mechines like pulverizer, redstone furnace...")
I'll change that next update :)

Bug in latest update.
HQM editmode.cfg
B:UseEditor=true

Should be set to false
Already released the new version :) check on FTB Launcher!

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Beside being a good guy, how it is the new version? :)

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Well I played it from the start, kinda stuck at the hand in to the damp comb on the Bee's Kitchen. I was wondering if it would be possible to have the Store have the potential to buy base level bees with different kinds of comb than what they produce perhaps?

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Beside being a good guy, how it is the new version? :)
Haven't played it since this morning, but earlier automation is exciting.. though I still have enough bees that it only helps a little anyway. Overall, I still love it. :) I'm still trying to figure out how to get myself organized right for the mid-game... I'm always losing bees and forgetting what I've done and what I'm working toward.

Well I played it from the start, kinda stuck at the hand in to the damp comb on the Bee's Kitchen. I was wondering if it would be possible to have the Store have the potential to buy base level bees with different kinds of comb than what they produce perhaps?
It is a bit off that you only get one water bee to produce water combs, whereas you get multiple honey comb, rocky comb, etc bees. However, I welcome the wait for the water combs so I have some down time to get myself settled in. I like the store the way it is, though some bees already don't require their products (Valiant, for example).

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
The quest "Finish the basics of bees" requires a template, but I used the template I had to complete the previous quest. Where do I get another one?

RedWurm

Jul 29, 2019
The quest "Finish the basics of bees" requires a template, but I used the template I had to complete the previous quest. Where do I get another one?
There are some quests that give you a template as reward - at least in the version I'm playing you can get one fairly fast in the Bee Restaurant tree, for example. Otherwise you're going to need some diamonds, but to be fair you probably won't need a chunk loader for a while unless your base is gigantic.

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
How did you use the template? It should still be in the imprinter after you run the bee through.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Hm... Probably no :\ if you wait only for 8 combs, you can get enought upgrades to speed up them!

There are some quests that give you a template as reward - at least in the version I'm playing you can get one fairly fast in the Bee Restaurant tree, for example. Otherwise you're going to need some diamonds, but to be fair you probably won't need a chunk loader for a while unless your base is gigantic.
How did you use the template? It should still be in the imprinter after you run the bee through.
You cannot get another one of them, unless you use an empty one and put in Fertility: 4... Gendustry Machines don't drop the content inside! If you delivered it, you lose everything you let inside the machine :\

Reactions: Myrninvollo