[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
How's everyone's platforms looking? Here's mine, about 6 hours in. Next up: Itemducts for automation, some auto-packagers, and a whole lotta apiaries - I have a chest full of idle bees that need to get to work! I'm also trying to avoid putting effect:none and flowers:flowers on my template, it's more interesting that way. :)
2015-08-23_16.02.10.png

Reactions: jtmnf and RedWurm

RedWurm

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing for too long, I'm considering updating and starting fresh - I've just spent an hour planning out some new hotness in creative mode. But for now, here's my hot mess.

Attachments

• beeees.png
    beeees.png
    527.1 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: jtmnf and rivvest

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
I could show mine if I had one :p I only played once, but I cleaned my pc and lost it...
I like yours! One is in a small space (like I usually do too) and the other is soooo fancy! Great job :D

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing for too long, I'm considering updating and starting fresh - I've just spent an hour planning out some new hotness in creative mode. But for now, here's my hot mess.
Nice! I'm waiting for AE to spam centrifuges. I'm jealous of your grass, just now got my botania going. :) What's the new hotness going to be?

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
Lately my mouse has been occasionally not responding. I was going to put a few layers below the platform I had made using water when it stopped responding. I think that's an acceptable time to use MC edit to fix my mouse's mistake... (I'm currently falling)

Delgar3

Jul 29, 2019
How's everyone's platforms looking? Here's mine, about 6 hours in. Next up: Itemducts for automation, some auto-packagers, and a whole lotta apiaries - I have a chest full of idle bees that need to get to work! I'm also trying to avoid putting effect:none and flowers:flowers on my template, it's more interesting that way. :)
View attachment 22346

I've outsourced platform and building design so I can focus on bee breeding. :)

Reactions: rivvest and jtmnf

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
I try to not cheat but sometimes a glitch (DO NOT RAPIDLY SWAP OUT BEES IN AN INDUSTRIAL APIARY WITHOUT LETTING THE GUI RESET ITSELF! YOU WILL END UP LOOSING THE QUEEN YOU PUT IN AND HAVE IT BE A CLONE OF WHAT WAS IN THE APIARY PREVIOUSLY!!!) or hardware failure (I may need a new mouse, either that or Windows 10 needs some bug fixes in regards to mice...) causes... undesirable outcomes to occur that require NEI cheat mode or MCedit to fix.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
The new version still constantly fails to start for me. It gets stuck at this point, same as the previous version:

6XcnZGZ.png

I think I found a workaround. The loading seems to get stuck if I switch to a different windows tab. If I let it launch without clicking on anything, the game seems to start properly.

Never had this in any other modpack.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
I think I found a workaround. The loading seems to get stuck if I switch to a different windows tab. If I let it launch without clicking on anything, the game seems to start properly.

Never had this in any other modpack.
That's weird, but I'm glad that you are able to play it now ;)

I try to not cheat but sometimes a glitch (DO NOT RAPIDLY SWAP OUT BEES IN AN INDUSTRIAL APIARY WITHOUT LETTING THE GUI RESET ITSELF! YOU WILL END UP LOOSING THE QUEEN YOU PUT IN AND HAVE IT BE A CLONE OF WHAT WAS IN THE APIARY PREVIOUSLY!!!) or hardware failure (I may need a new mouse, either that or Windows 10 needs some bug fixes in regards to mice...) causes... undesirable outcomes to occur that require NEI cheat mode or MCedit to fix.
Gendustry bug/glitch?

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
That's weird, but I'm glad that you are able to play it now ;)

Gendustry bug/glitch?
Yeah, it's been in the pack for a while now. I just need to remember to wait for the Industrial apiary's GUI to clear and notice that there isn't a queen/blank the progress bar.