[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

Ten

Jul 29, 2019
You need this:
Industrial Factory set of quests
*pic snipped*

And then in the Climate Control you have 5 different Emulation Upgrades! That's a repeatable quest!

*snipped again*

Ahhh, okay. I had prioritized other things and was just getting to those in the previous try. Thank you!

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
How do I do that? That's a thing that I wanted, but I didn't know how to do!
From what I remember you copy the map into the template folder that lockdown creates and then every created world looks exactly the same as the template.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
This modpack is amazing, I love skyblocks and bees.
When there will be a new update?
Thanks you ^^ I hope you like the mix of both :)

I released 9 updates on Curse! In the FTB Launcher, the version that came out today is the last version on Curse :) for now, I'm just trying to get has many bugs or suggestions that I can, instead of making updates constantly! The modpack, now, it's stable and it works fine :)

Reactions: FraniXMC

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks you ^^ I hope you like the mix of both :)

I released 9 updates on Curse! In the FTB Launcher, the version that came out today is the last version on Curse :) for now, I'm just trying to get has many bugs or suggestions that I can, instead of making updates constantly! The modpack, now, it's stable and it works fine :)
The other thing I would love to see is a bit more of a store so we can get more of the hive bees. I know infernal and oblivion aren't able to be obtained without going to the nether and end respectively. There are probably a few others than I'm missing that I just haven't needed quite yet.

Reactions: Pudding01

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
The other thing I would love to see is a bit more of a store so we can get more of the hive bees. I know infernal and oblivion aren't able to be obtained without going to the nether and end respectively. There are probably a few others than I'm missing that I just haven't needed quite yet.
You are not the first person that told me that! I'll create a set of quests especially to be a Store of Bees :)

Ten

Jul 29, 2019
Updates are flying fast and furious around here... rather like some bees. XD I haven't even really gotten a chance to test the previous update before this new one, but I'm pleased to see it! I should have some time this weekend potentially to try things out.

Reactions: jtmnf

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Updates are flying fast and furious around here... rather like some bees. XD I haven't even really gotten a chance to test the previous update before this new one, but I'm pleased to see it! I should have some time this weekend potentially to try things out.
I really want to have a stable version first! With that, I want to make many updates has I can to correct single things! When I have the final final final version, then the updates will start slowing down :)

This last version (on Curse and on FTB) is very stable to "bee" recorded, and I hope I capture the attention of any Youtuber to do that :)

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
I really want to have a stable version first! With that, I want to make many updates has I can to correct single things! When I have the final final final version, then the updates will start slowing down :)

This last version (on Curse and on FTB) is very stable to "bee" recorded, and I hope I capture the attention of any Youtuber to do that :)
Honestly I think there are too many updates right now to do a youtube series on this pack. An update every day kinda slows down recording when you have to download a new version every day. I think youtubers would wait til a pack is an update a week maybe. But it would be a very good pack to do a series on and show people how to work with bees very easily.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly I think there are too many updates right now to do a youtube series on this pack. An update every day kinda slows down recording when you have to download a new version every day. I think youtubers would wait til a pack is an update a week maybe. But it would be a very good pack to do a series on and show people how to work with bees very easily.
Yes, I agree with you, but like I said, the updates are now mostly stopped! The modpack reached a stable version, everything works great! Maybe next week I'll release another (except if anything important has to be done now, but I don't see anything)!

Edit: I will update the FTB Version just to add the art to the Pack! I already have it!

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
How do I do that? That's a thing that I wanted, but I didn't know how to do!
Put the mod in your mods folder. Then copy the map into the main folder and rename it template. It will automatically create the map each time you start up a new world.

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
(Sorry for double post :p)
Is there a quest that gives you valiant drones?
I'm after the excited queen for redstone and it needs a valiant drone to breed with a cultivated. I have the cultivated but not the valiant :)

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
(Sorry for double post :p)
Is there a quest that gives you valiant drones?
I'm after the excited queen for redstone and it needs a valiant drone to breed with a cultivated. I have the cultivated but not the valiant :)
In the industrial quest chain after you get the apiarists suit it opens a quest that for 1 diamond gives a valiant pair plus a couple others.

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome, thanks. I should have what it takes to complete that quest :p
Yeah half a stack of string is nothing once you get spidery bees and let them run a couple trips around the apiarys then the diamond is a joke when diamond bees get going especially if you put fastest production on them.

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah half a stack of string is nothing once you get spidery bees and let them run a couple trips around the apiarys then the diamond is a joke when diamond bees get going especially if you put fastest production on them.
Indeed, I could do it pretty much instantly.
Erm... I'm having a small problem. Lightning is striking my beautifully hand crafted WOODEN platform. Any ideas why?

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Indeed, I could do it pretty much instantly.
Erm... I'm having a small problem. Lightning is striking my beautifully hand crafted WOODEN platform. Any ideas why?
Yes! The Excited Bee has the effect Lighting! You need to get a Sample with Effect: None and applied it to the Princess and Drone!

Last edited: