[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

420Kebab1337

Jul 29, 2019
Gonna try it out now! As a person who have never really gotten into bees but have always wanted too, hopefully this will be heaps of fun :)

Reactions: jtmnf

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Gonna try it out now! As a person who have never really gotten into bees but have always wanted too, hopefully this will be heaps of fun :)
I hope you like it :) I think, with the new quests that I putted, it helps people that never messed around with bees!

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
The other thing I would love to see is a bit more of a store so we can get more of the hive bees. I know infernal and oblivion aren't able to be obtained without going to the nether and end respectively. There are probably a few others than I'm missing that I just haven't needed quite yet.
=== BACKUP YOUR WORLDS BEFORE THE UPDATE ===

Changes

- Added the Multiplayer Map (very similar to the Singlplayer one);
- Added 23 Quests (createad a Store of Bees);
- Tweaks in other quests;

Note

This is the last update! What I mean is that the frequency of updates will calm down and I'll update if major errors are detected or when I have a bunch of things to correct!

Last edited:

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
The store is awesome, although a bit cheap :p
Really cool update. Gonna have a lot of fun with this pack!

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
The store is awesome, although a bit cheap :p
Really cool update. Gonna have a lot of fun with this pack!
Yeah, I will agree with you :p I'll try to figure it out (with your suggestions) the best items to exchange!

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Making a new world will not restart the map! I didn't add the mod yet! The warning to backup the map it's because I don't know how Minecraft/Curse handles with updates, especially when the same world now have a different name... I changed the name of the singleplayer map, that's why I put the warning!

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
Making a new world will not restart the map! I didn't add the mod yet! The warning to backup the map it's because I don't know how Minecraft/Curse handles with updates, especially when the same world now have a different name... I changed the name of the singleplayer map, that's why I put the warning!
Do you know when the mod will be in? I kind of royally screwed up and I need to restart...

Also, are those bee tutoral quests recomended for someone who already knows the basis of bees?

One last thing. The (as I think of them) bee basics quest that gives you the gene doesn't give you a specific gene. It just gives a blank gene (At least that's what it gave me).

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
So after playing through most of the quests I have noticed 1 very limiting factor and that is the number of apiaries we are given. Reading through the yellorium questline it sounds like you want us to build a reactor and I have found no reason at all to because the solar panels you have given us. Of course I could create more apiaries and use enough power to actually need a reactor but I feel the pack was intended to be a learning experience and should have enough apiaries given to use all the bees at the same time. Another recommendation would be to introduce alvearies to us. Overall its a very nice pack to learn bees with but there are a few things you don't introduce us to. Also the iron quest in minerals is detect and all the others are submit.

Last edited:

lpv11

Jul 29, 2019
I have only started playing yesterday and I know nothing about bees, but I am understanding and enjoying it so far. The one thing that I suggest is adding Iguana Tinkers Tweaks. Yes, you can't make wooden/stone tools, but you can easily make an early game reward flint or bone. It would just mean that while we are grinding all that wood early on, we would be able to get some well earned modifiers that may help in the future. Overall, great pack!! :D

Reactions: Pudding01

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
I have only started playing yesterday and I know nothing about bees, but I am understanding and enjoying it so far. The one thing that I suggest is adding Iguana Tinkers Tweaks. Yes, you can't make wooden/stone tools, but you can easily make an early game reward flint or bone. It would just mean that while we are grinding all that wood early on, we would be able to get some well earned modifiers that may help in the future. Overall, great pack!! :D
Personally if I added Iguana Tweaks to this pack I would leave stone and wooden tools enabled but that involves a massive config rewrite which I have done before. On a side note why does every quest book want you to get a freaking octuple compressed cobble. Which leads to a minor bug I found. If you put a reinforced watering can into an autonomous activator it does nothing but if you put a normal one in it works fine even after it breaks.

airport1000

Jul 29, 2019
Don't know if anyone is interested or not but here are a couple of screenies of my bee house. The inside is not done yet so will post some more shot's when it is.

Last edited:

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
Don't know if anyone is interested or not but here are a couple of screenies of my bee house. The inside is not done yet so will post some more shot's when it is.
*Image Snipped*
*Image Snipped*
Looks awesome. although I think black stripes would make it look top notch!:D

Reactions: Pudding01