[1.6.x] Thaumic Tinkerer v2.1 b62 + KAMI Research Cheat Sheet - "NOW WITH 100% MORE OVERPOWEREDNESS"

Vazkii

Jul 29, 2019
First, thanks for answering my reply :D
Second, I have a Mac (eww Ikr).

So, what I have to do is to find the file in the thaumic tinkerer and then put it where all the other mods are in the "Enabled Mods" section? I'm going to try that later and see if that works.

Update TT to the latest - drop it in mods folder.
Download KAMI - drop it in mods folder.
???
Profit.

Gosh.

I have a problem with this, I am stuck without being able to research these last few items, I have added every aspect required & get nothing? Any help would be appreciated :)

What TT build are you running? These got added somewhat recently.

Reactions: Succubism

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem with this, I am stuck without being able to research these last few items, I have added every aspect required & get nothing? Any help would be appreciated :)
That's probably because those are KAMI items too and even require research of KAMI items such as the wand core to be discovered.

Rawrdragon17

Jul 29, 2019
Update TT to the latest - drop it in mods folder.
Download KAMI - drop it in mods folder.
???
Profit.

Gosh.

Wow! The actual maker of the mod! I love all the work you do! :D I know how to put them in the mods folder, but I cannot find a proper download for Kami. They never worked.

Boundary

Jul 29, 2019
That's probably because those are KAMI items too and even require research of KAMI items such as the wand core to be discovered.
Thanks for the reply and all the effort you have put in, your threads are very helpful :) I have already done a bunch of the KAMI research and meet the requirements to research those items already, but my table isnt accepting anything further I just lose the aspect points with no research showing up. I thought maybe I needed to actually make some of the items first, but my game is a little early for nether stars.

What TT build are you running? These got added somewhat recently.
Thanks for the hours of fun! :)

I am using:
Thaumcraft4.0.5b
ThaumicTinkerer 2.1-58
ThaumicTinkererKAMI_j6

edit: I see my TT is behind 8 builds (58 vs. 66), I will try an update.

Last edited:

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, love these threads thanks for all the hard work Succubism (would like TCE research on just so I can complete easier but I understand why it isn't). I noticed an error:

Enchantment: Flaming Touch Rekka Shinen!
Research
: Ignis - Permutatio - Praecantatio

Just researching this at the moment and it is perditio not permutatio

Thaumcraft: 4.0.5b
Thaumic Tinkerer: 2.1-66

Reactions: Succubism

Rawrdragon17

Jul 29, 2019
Seriously though, I was told two different things. At first I was told about KAMI being a downloadable item, but then I was told it's part of Thaumic Tinkerer and it's inside of it. Now I'm REALY Confused >.<

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Seriously though, I was told two different things. At first I was told about KAMI being a downloadable item, but then I was told it's part of Thaumic Tinkerer and it's inside of it. Now I'm REALY Confused >.<
This is simple.

Every item, every block inside KAMI is already in TT's code, however it will only activate and be available for research and creation if the KAMI file itself, the separate download, is seen in the mod folder with TT.

I really can't explain this simpler without sock puppets.

Rawrdragon17

Jul 29, 2019
This is simple.

Every item, every block inside KAMI is already in TT's code, however it will only activate and be available for research and creation if the KAMI file itself, the separate download, is seen in the mod folder with TT.

Yes, I completely understand that. Completely. However, the downloads I have come across simply did not work. Do you happen to know where to find a proper download?

WTFFFS

Jul 29, 2019
This is simple.

I want the sock puppets :D

Rawrdragon17

Jul 29, 2019

Yeah... I've done precisely what you described... and nothing has worked... I have tried this several times, so I'm obviously doing something horribly wrong.
Screen Shot 2014-01-20 at 6.42.14 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-01-20 at 6.42.59 PM.png

Rawrdragon17

Jul 29, 2019
Your Thaumic Tinkerer version is 2.0-44. Try updating it to 2.1-66.

So, I appear to be doing everything correctly except for the Thaumic Tinkerer version. Thanks for helping I don't think it would work without those two sentences. Once again, thanks so much, CodaPDX.

Linkitch

Jul 29, 2019
Seems Enchantment: Flaming Touch has the wrong research mentioned.
Research: Ignis - Permutatio - Praecantatio
When it's actually:
Research: Ignis - Perditio - Praecantatio

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Seems Enchantment: Flaming Touch has the wrong research mentioned.
Research: Ignis - Permutatio - Praecantatio
When it's actually:
Research: Ignis - Perditio - Praecantatio
Thank you, but I'm already aware of this error as someone has already mentioned it.