[1.6.x] Thaumic Tinkerer v2.1 b62 + KAMI Research Cheat Sheet - "NOW WITH 100% MORE OVERPOWEREDNESS"

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
No no, I understand that. Im talking about how besides the ichorium wand, and basic ichor tools and armor, all research is hidden research.

Odd, I thought that those would become unlocked when the previous KAMI research was complete. I'll try to do some research tomorrow to find out if no one else knows what's required.

SixOnTheBeach

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe scanning an ocelot for the feline amulet?
Sounds plausible. No jungles within a couple thousand blocks of my base in my world, and I cant really test that though, but if I find one, I'll report it here. However, its low on my priority list. I really want the tools and armor at the moment.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds plausible. No jungles within a couple thousand blocks of my base in my world, and I cant really test that though, but if I find one, I'll report it here. However, its low on my priority list. I really want the tools and armor at the moment.
Idk then
*scurries off to FTB IRC*

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Welp IRC gave me the same answer, maybe try a fresh install of the newest version?
EDIT: the later stuff requires knowledge fragments

SMB64

Jul 29, 2019
TT for 1.7 question about the Tablet of Necromancy... what are the combinations that can spawn mobs?