[1.6.x] Thaumic Tinkerer v2.1 b62 + KAMI Research Cheat Sheet - "NOW WITH 100% MORE OVERPOWEREDNESS"

Odovbold

Jul 29, 2019
Aspectalyzer - Machina, Sensus, Cognitio
Recipe: Aspectalyzer
Nature: Aspect Analyzer (Computer Peripheral)
Required: Computer Peripheral

Reactions: Succubism

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Build 62 Research stuff:

Shadowbeam Focus: Tenebrae, Praecantatio, Alieni, Vitium
Parent: Ichorcloth Rod

XP Drain Focus: Cognitio, Praecantatio, Auram, Humanus

Protoclay: Instrumentum, Perfodio, Humanus, Machina
Parent: Awakened Ichorium Pickaxe, Awakened Ichorium Shovel

Warp Gate: Iter, Alienis, Volatus, Machina
Parents: Robes of the Stratosphere, Boots of the Horizontal Shield

Recall Focus: Iter, Alienis, Volatis, Praecantatio

https://github.com/Vazkii/ThaumicTi...kii/tinkerer/common/research/ModResearch.java

Rawrdragon17

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I've been looking for Thaumic Tinkerer Kami and found some downloads, but when I put the file into the launcher, the mod is not there. Any other ways to get TTKami?

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I've been looking for Thaumic Tinkerer Kami and found some downloads, but when I put the file into the launcher, the mod is not there. Any other ways to get TTKami?
KAMI is a small module file for Tinkerer. You need both Thaumic Tinkerer and KAMI present.

Everything in KAMI is in thaumic tinkerer, the kami file simply allows the client/server to access it.

Rawrdragon17

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for your reply!

I'm not sure if this is right, but did you say that everything in KAMI is in Thaumic Tinkerer? Is it there in the thaumic tinkerer files, but not enabled?

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for your reply!

I'm not sure if this is right, but did you say that everything in KAMI is in Thaumic Tinkerer? Is it there in the thaumic tinkerer files, but not enabled?
Everything in KAMI is in the Thaumic Tinkerer mod file but is disabled by default and can only be enabled by including with the Thaumic Tinkerer mod file the small KAMI file on the same download page. You put them both in the mod folder for KAMI stuff to be enabled.

Boundary

Jul 29, 2019
You need to have EVERYTHING ELSE researched in order to get Ichor.

EVERYTHING.

Except for the stuff you get from knowledge fragments.

I have a problem with this, I am stuck without being able to research these last few items, I have added every aspect required & get nothing? Any help would be appreciated :)

Wand Focus: Shadowbeam [TTKami] Guarded by an Old Man
Wand Focus: Experience Drain [TTKami] Enviromentally friendly vis
Protoclay [TTKami] Stolen from the Creation
Celestial Gateway [TTKami] EM Wave Change
Wand Focus: Celestial Recall [TTKami] EM Wave Change

Rawrdragon17

Jul 29, 2019
Everything in KAMI is in the Thaumic Tinkerer mod file but is disabled by default and can only be enabled by including with the Thaumic Tinkerer mod file the small KAMI file on the same download page. You put them both in the mod folder for KAMI stuff to be enabled.

First, thanks for answering my reply :D
Second, I have a Mac (eww Ikr).

So, what I have to do is to find the file in the thaumic tinkerer and then put it where all the other mods are in the "Enabled Mods" section? I'm going to try that later and see if that works.