[1.6.x] Thaumic Tinkerer v2.1 b62 + KAMI Research Cheat Sheet - "NOW WITH 100% MORE OVERPOWEREDNESS"

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Oh hey guys, guess what. This mod updated too.

Here's the changelog.
Build 26
  • Fixed NullPointerError with Dynamism Tablet.
  • Mending Focus does something now (Crafting and Research will come later).
Build 25
  • Moved Funnel location in research page to fit with latest changes.
  • Updated Language Files.
I don't think there's any changes to the thaumonomicon (research wise) other than the moving of the Funnel location so it doesn't hover above the Centrifuge, so I'm going to go ahead and update the title.

Will verify tomorrow.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
5jALa.png

dis-gon-b-gud-jontron-version_gp_2123115.jpg

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/2091258-thaumlite-modpack-thaumcraft-with-sprinkles/

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Cool little update with build 31

Build 31
  • (Hopefully) Fixed incompatibility with M&B Battlegear 2.
  • Fixed being able to place books in the Osmotic Enchanter with shift-click.
  • MOAR REFERENCES
  • Added the ability to Camouflage the Transvector Interface by right clicking it with a block.
  • Added 3 items.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Cool little update with build 31

Build 31
  • (Hopefully) Fixed incompatibility with M&B Battlegear 2.
  • Fixed being able to place books in the Osmotic Enchanter with shift-click.
  • MOAR REFERENCES
  • Added the ability to Camouflage the Transvector Interface by right clicking it with a block.
  • Added 3 items.

haha, you sure can tell that vazkii got a new laptop :p

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Doesn't look like there's much change for build 33. No new items, mainly bug and balance fixes.

Here's the magical changelog.

Build 33

• Fixed crash with Quick Draw enchant.
  • Rebalanced the Cursed Spirit's Blade a bit, it has more durability and can get Repair now, but not Vampirism.
  • Removed the ability for the Axe of the Stream to have Flaming Touch, it was causing issues.
  • Fixed the Helmet of Revealing not showing aspects and added the discount to the tooltip.
Build 32

• Fixed Ascent Boost I Enchantment having no effect.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
New changelog to build 34

Build 34

• Fixed Transvector Dislocator not bringing tile entity contents along
  • Added a short cooldown to the Transvector Dislocator to prevent trapping
  • The Transvector Dislocator will no longer pick up unbreakable blocks, anything the portable hole can't or aura nodes.

Vazkii

Jul 29, 2019
Confirming italic stuff:
Wand Focus: Uprising does require the Sword of the Zephyr research
Wand Focus: Mending actually requires Wand Focus: Portable Hole
Kinetic Attraction does require Wand Focus: Telekinesis
Helmet of Revealing requires Thaumium
Osmotic Enchanter requires Research Mastery

I think that's all. Knowing me I probably missed something.

EDIT: TT is open source, so if you want to confirm something, you can just go here: https://github.com/Vazkii/ThaumicTi...kii/tinkerer/common/research/ModResearch.java

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
The % of impossible TT research sheets was higher than expected on my recent world, especially for the various Wand Focus sheets. Most of the problem was with the starting blue node being in the middle of exactly 2 other nodes and there being not enough lit symbols to connect them. The other, more rare case was there simply being not enough lit symbols, i.e. nodes too far apart, even when the starter blue node was not in the middle.

I tossed out, on average, 1 or 2 sheets per TT Wand Focus before getting sheets that were possible to complete.

My versions:

TC 4.0.5b
TT 2.0-26

edit : I just realized TT build 26 is probably very old. I'll update to the latest.

[DOUBLEPOST=1386007689][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I wrote up my experience and detailed recommendations for doing TC and TT research in the following post:

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/how-i-did-thaumcraft-4-0-5-research.34960/

...and I used your research cheat sheets constantly !

Much <3 for Succubism ;-)

Toerr

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I just made the kinetic attractor and it doesn't appear to be working in either setting (push/pull). Has anyone else run into this? Are there other dependencies not mentioned in the guide? Thanks in advance.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I just made the kinetic attractor and it doesn't appear to be working in either setting (push/pull). Has anyone else run into this? Are there other dependencies not mentioned in the guide? Thanks in advance.

you'll need a redstone signal for the attractor to be activated