[1.6.x] Thaumcraft 4.0.5b Research Cheat Sheet - 1Mil Views!! - Topic above me is a doodoo head. HA!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Fstblack4

Jul 29, 2019
Hey just curious do you know of a good place that lists that items contain what aspects? I know there was one you did for Thaumcraft 3 and if you have not made one yet do you know where to look? I have been trying to figure out the best way to make Thaumium ingots and haven't determined the best items to make it without going overboard.

Thanks in advance!

Fstblack4

Jul 29, 2019
Oh thanks did not see that. Keep up the good work by the way! You and Haigh Yorkie make the mod so much more enjoyable!

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just gonna quickly point something out about the new 4.0.3 update.

Yes. I'm aware of Mana Beans and the new Pech's Focus.
However they don't have entries in the thaumonomicon. They are aquired through the Pech's friendly interface at random at the cost of a gold ingot.

Yes, eventually they WILL make their way into the guide. I just have to think about how.

If you're interested about these items and you just can't wait, here's a video by Haighyorkie that explains the Pechs and their items in great detail. Give him a like and a favorite, man. This guy deserves it and again, tell him I sent you, why not?

Reactions: SpitefulFox

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
I've added Mana Beans and the Wand Focus to the thaumonomicon under Alchemy (beans) and Thaumaturgy (focus).
Like I said, they don't have entries in the thaumonomicon and until they do, their entries in the guide are improvised. They are by no means canon descriptions and are subject to change.

Also I've added Pech Forager's and Mage's Aspects to the Thaumcraft Aspect List.

Thanks to Haighyorkie for the video above for pointing it out, because I completely missed it.

Reactions: RedBoss

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Uploaded the updated copy of the .doc and the .pdf
I'm keeping the one for 4.0.2a for legacy versions of the mod.

EDIT: I'm aware there's a fault in the link labels in the beginning of the page -- I just don't particularly care.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
So I have some pretty exciting news for those who like these guides.
I've been asked if I'd like to put in an application to assist with Resonant Rises' wiki, to which I happily did and so;

4Zyki.png

I've joined their team~! These cheat sheets will be translated over to the Resonant Rise wiki, but that doesn't mean I'm abandoning the cheat sheets. I started them and I'll keep them going just as I am now.

Fingers Crossed!

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
So I have some pretty exciting news for those who like these guides.
I've been asked if I'd like to put in an application to assist with Resonant Rises' wiki, to which I happily did and so;

4Zyki.png

I've joined their team~! These cheat sheets will be translated over to the Resonant Rise wiki, but that doesn't mean I'm abandoning the cheat sheets. I started them and I'll keep them going just as I am now.

Fingers Crossed!

good luck :)

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
So I've rambled for a bit about some relevant and "important" stuff.
You can read it in post #2.

Just to save you the time, there's some moderate reading involved, so don't look if you'll just "tl;dr".

itssnowing

Jul 29, 2019
I was just researching the golem upgrades, and I found that Golem Upgrade: Entropy did not use Motus, but used Cognito instead.
Here's a screeny as proof!
jbBw6sq2YkbQt.png

(Didn't realize until after that I didn't finish the research, heh.)