[1.6.x] Thaumcraft 4.0.5b Research Cheat Sheet - 1Mil Views!! - Topic above me is a doodoo head. HA!

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
"C'mon, we have a wedding to go to." "LATER, IM BUSY BEING A WIZARD!"

p66lu.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1382104972][/DOUBLEPOST]By the way, totes going to put this in the first page.

Reactions: RedBoss and Exedra

Dimpl

Jul 29, 2019
The Frost focus has Gelum as well. Do you plan on putting out a cheat sheet for aspect combinations too?

frederic

Jul 29, 2019
uh i need some help i can't figure out ho to get Praecantatio i tried everything i could bet i keep getting the message you dont have enough knowlegde to understand this

Reactions: Succubism

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
uh i need some help i can't figure out ho to get Praecantatio i tried everything i could bet i keep getting the message you dont have enough knowlegde to understand this

Listen I'mma give you a tip. You can't research shit at first. Especially the stuff in front of you, however there's a trick to it.

If you don't hgave the aspect that a block/item has, say Praecantatio, it'll give it to you if you have one or both of the aspects needed to make it. Probably both. So if you have Vacuos and Potentia and research a block that has Praecantatio, it'll just give you the aspect without having to manually combine it.

If you get Instrumentum and Praecantatio, most blocks will be at your disposal for research.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
So guys, just because I love you so so so so much, I've decided I'm gonna go ahead and do the final thaumcraft addon cheat sheet for Magic Bees.
Might be done tonight, might not be. Depends what's in it and how much is in it.

I'll post a link to it when it's made.

Reactions: Tristam Izumi

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
So guys, just because I love you so so so so much, I've decided I'm gonna go ahead and do the final thaumcraft addon cheat sheet for Magic Bees.
Might be done tonight, might not be. Depends what's in it and how much is in it.

I'll post a link to it when it's made.
You are a wonderful person. I did the research myself earlier, but I forgot to write it all down, and having it all in one spot will be a handy reference for later worlds.

servovicis

Jul 29, 2019
Excellent work here.

Caught a typo.

Golem Core: Gather
Description:

Golems fitted with this core will seek dropped items within 16 blocks, pick them up and then place them inside an attached inventory. If they are not attacked to an inventory they will simply hold on to them.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Listen I'mma give you a tip. You can't research shit at first. Especially the stuff in front of you, however there's a trick to it.

If you don't hgave the aspect that a block/item has, say Praecantatio, it'll give it to you if you have one or both of the aspects needed to make it. Probably both. So if you have Vacuos and Potentia and research a block that has Praecantatio, it'll just give you the aspect without having to manually combine it.

If you get Instrumentum and Praecantatio, most blocks will be at your disposal for research.

I actually found this out in my last world. I'm going to try to get most aspects learned through this way in my current world, combining as few aspects as possible in the research table