[1.6.4] Running Red v1.1.4 [Jam-Packed][Hardcore][Magic][RPG][Good as Crash Landing!]

Yeokrast

Jul 29, 2019
I don't have a jetpack yet - just been relying on the Air Sigil. Tech progression and base expansion is what I'm aiming for now.

Rowxs

Jul 29, 2019
This is the best pack ever, better than Agrarian Skies and even Crash Landing really Running Red numero uno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Murica fak yea!!

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Changelogs v1.1.2-v.1.1.4:

v1.1.2:
  • Removed RailCraft Hidden Blocks
v1.1.3:
  • Readded Hidden Blocks because they produced incompatibilities with previously generated worlds
v1.1.4:
  • Changed the ID of Hidden Blocks to the proper ID, instead of it's previous conflict with vanilla Stone in v1.1.3.

Reactions: GreatOrator

Adem Musaoglu

Jul 29, 2019
@Gideonseymour is it ok, if i share a patched bdcraft SPHAX resourcepack here ?
I had a lot of work with it and like to share.

- Its is 99% complete for the Running Red modpack (just few items of mekanism are lowres)
- It has custom music & sounds from bdcraft for MC 1.6.4

Of course all the credits for it go to bdcraft.net

I can just say to all who worked on this its awesome.... thanks to you for your modpack and bdcraft

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
@Gideonseymour is it ok, if i share a patched bdcraft SPHAX resourcepack here ?
I had a lot of work with it and like to share.

- Its is 99% complete for the Running Red modpack (just few items of mekanism are lowres)
- It has custom music & sounds from bdcraft for MC 1.6.4

Of course all the credits for it go to bdcraft.net

I can just say to all who worked on this its awesome.... thanks to you for your modpack and bdcraft
Link?

Adem Musaoglu

Jul 29, 2019
Success... here is the download link for it =)

Link removed due to Forum restrictions ask via PM for link

Its 128x Sphax PureBD with custom sounds and custom Music from bdcraft.
(since the mob sounds were very loud i normalized them so i feel more comfortable)

Would you mind to give me a feedback if its working ? Thx.

Last edited:

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019

(since the mob sounds were very loud i normalized them so i feel more comfortable)

I believe there is a rule somewhere saying you cannot share Sphax resources on this forum. Old dramas I think....

For some reason Sphax is not on the launcher.

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Adem Musaoglu

Jul 29, 2019
Oh i didnt know that... sad. That was why i was asking

Update: I checked the rules section and nowhere is mentioned about this issue. I am gonna let it stay since it is a cumulation of free available sources.

Last edited:

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019

I believe there is a rule somewhere saying you cannot share Sphax resources on this forum. Old dramas I think....

For some reason Sphax is not on the launcher.

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

Last edited:

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
It's been discussed earlier.... it's basically a place holding icon until the author gets perms for what he actually wants to use.

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
Because you aren't using the correct texture pack.
I stand corrected, that wasn't the impression I got from Gideons previous posts.... I take it we have to install unity?

Oh..... and as a side note....... don't forget to wash hands after chopping jalepenos........ Frakking ouch, trying to type through tears........

vj23a

Jul 29, 2019
google translate
Is it possible to make an item of simply jetpacks MOD? It does not make the dynamo of the material.

Yeokrast

Jul 29, 2019
I killed him with sword and a jetpack. Hiding behind a wall and a ceiling and using hit and run tactics :p
How did you get a Jetpack? I can't seem to make one because they require Magmatic Dynamos. Did you cheat one in, or is there a recipe that's not shown in NEI? Or did you use a Mekanism Jetpack?