[1.6.4] Running Red v1.1.4 [Jam-Packed][Hardcore][Magic][RPG][Good as Crash Landing!]

4oz_scoop

Jul 29, 2019
I ran into this a few updates ago but the squeezer, when i click on it, crashes my game. was hoping maybe it would just go away but its still there so i thought i would let yall know. still loving the pack!

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
ohh, the squeezer from Forestry!! I thought it was the other one and just realized it isnt in the pack...

basically, the event fired on the Bottler while being a Squeezer, so the Bottler machine "said" he was not a squeezer, got frustrated with this confusion, crashed your game and went home. :)

By any chance you have the squeezer next to a bottler and by any chance you right clicked on it in a corner with an angle that it would be possible for you to click on one or the other machine?
I think that(never was able to repro this) when you click on the corner of a machine and bounding boxes screw up and the event fires on the machine next to it while assuming its the correct machine and things break.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I ran into this a few updates ago but the squeezer, when i click on it, crashes my game. was hoping maybe it would just go away but its still there so i thought i would let yall know. still loving the pack!
Break the Squeezer and cheat in a new one. It's a vanilla Forestry bug.

foshka

Jul 29, 2019
This may be just me, but 1.1.3 crashes with id conflicts, it won't even get to the main menu. IDConflicts.txt reports:
#Blocks
1: stone from Unknown - railcraft.hidden from Railcraft
Suggested Ranges: 1102-1374 (273 IDs), 2008-2239 (232 IDs), 1651-1839 (189 IDs)

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Oh... Good. Lemme push another hotfix.

That was a stupid mistake.

Find this line:
I:block.hidden=1

And replace it with this:
I:block.hidden=3925

If you want it to work. Man, I am doing great today.

Reactions: noah_wolfe

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019

Find this line:

Is that the railcraft hidden blocks?

Wont be better to set it to 0 since it has barely a use and causes lag?

Glavitar

Jul 29, 2019

Find this line:

ok so what of the over 1000 files should I look in to make this change? never had to play with block ids before

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
Should i feel terrible of the fact i found a way to circumvent crafting cobble? :p now i'm just happily expanding my base for free and occasionally repairing my netherrack pickaxe. leleleleel

Either way man the pack is really nice. I'm just derping on it till i get to the more serious quests.

Yeokrast

Jul 29, 2019
Any idea what I have to kill in the s/c/a/r/e/c/r/o/w quest for Vampires Won't Hurt You? I haven't used the Torment scroll yet because I'm having difficulties getting a wolf to spawn, but wanted to make sure that it wasn't something I could kill outright.

~~ Yeokrast

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Should i feel terrible of the fact i found a way to circumvent crafting cobble? :p now i'm just happily expanding my base for free and occasionally repairing my netherrack pickaxe. leleleleel

Either way man the pack is really nice. I'm just derping on it till i get to the more serious quests.
You did a cobble gen? Dont be bad, that is the way to go, I think...

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Any idea what I have to kill in the s/c/a/r/e/c/r/o/w quest for Vampires Won't Hurt You? I haven't used the Torment scroll yet because I'm having difficulties getting a wolf to spawn, but wanted to make sure that it wasn't something I could kill outright.

~~ Yeokrast
You better search on YouTube for that tormentor scroll...

Its not hard but if you don't know how to fight it, it might end in a world reset!

Jetpack with some plating and some clever mechanics use and you are good.

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

Edit: typed search, cellphone replaced by death!!!

Last edited:

Yeokrast

Jul 29, 2019
You better death on YouTube for that tormentor scroll...

Its not hard but if you don't know how to fight it, it might end in a world reset!

Jetpack with some plating and some clever mechanics use and you are good.

Man.. That's Rediculous! I'd figure something like that'd be further down in the quest chains. I'm glad I wasn't able to summon him as I don't think I'm ready for it. I hardly have any ranged damage except for a skellie dropped bow. I guess it's time to put off quest progression and move onto base progression and tech progression.