[1.6.4] Running Red v1.1.4 [Jam-Packed][Hardcore][Magic][RPG][Good as Crash Landing!]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Adem Musaoglu

Jul 29, 2019
I am asking now on the official Forums of BDCraft, to get it linked on BDCraft for Running Red.
Since then just PM me for the Link in case of interest.

Adem Musaoglu

Jul 29, 2019
Oh btw, i have an issue to have possibility of storage. I am unable to store big amounts since nothing like applied energistics is usable. No Jabba also.

I would be interested in it how others have solved the storage issue in Running Red.

Yeokrast

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone have an idea how to fill up the other jetpack? The one using osmium (I think from mekanism)? This is the first introduction I've had to this mod.[DOUBLEPOST=1411663975][/DOUBLEPOST]I
Oh btw, i have an issue to have possibility of storage. I am unable to store big amounts since nothing like applied energistics is usable. No Jabba also.

I would be interested in it how others have solved the storage issue in Running Red.
I believe logistics pipes are installed. I may go that route to an entry into sorting before AE. Direwolf20 had a pretty good tutorial on it in his current let's play.

Reactions: Adem Musaoglu

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Anyone have an idea how to fill up the other jetpack? The one using osmium (I think from mekanism)? This is the first introduction I've had to this mod.[DOUBLEPOST=1411663975][/DOUBLEPOST]I

I believe logistics pipes are installed. I may go that route to an entry into sorting before AE. Direwolf20 had a pretty good tutorial on it in his current let's play.
Use hydrogen you need to pump water into an electrolytic separator to get it but it might be different in this pack

Reactions: Yeokrast

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
Should i feel terrible of the fact i found a way to circumvent crafting cobble? :p now i'm just happily expanding my base for free and occasionally repairing my netherrack pickaxe. leleleleel

Either way man the pack is really nice. I'm just derping on it till i get to the more serious quests.
Just wait till you realize the pack contains transfer nodes.......

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
how do i get the liquid life (blood) in the quest delivery system?
Easiest way is to just use a fluiduct to export out of the alter into a portable tank and then use that tank to input into the QDS. Its very slow by default but it'll do the job.

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
how do i get the liquid life (blood) in the quest delivery system?
You'll need to pipe, fluiducts are likely the most common way to do so. You'll want select the quest before you start blood flowing towards the QDS though as it'll eat anything you input whether it puts it towards a quest or not. You do this by opening the quest book to the correct page, hitting the select quest button, then click on the qds with the book in your hand..... you should see a mushroom head appear on the block.

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
I did but the blood wont go into the fluiduct.

Btw I'm using the opague version.
have you configured the pipe with a crescent wrench? the input side needs to have the red arrow pointing into the pipe and it needs to be powered with something like a switch.

Pwnt39

Jul 29, 2019
have you configured the pipe with a crescent wrench? the input side needs to have the red arrow pointing into the pipe and it needs to be powered with something like a switch.
No I'm new with the mod i didn't know i needed to do that. :p

Drifter397

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, was messing around and found out the first quest in demolition lovers doesn't work. Figured you don't have it on fuzzy detection set up for the key. Thought I'd let ya know :p
Great modpack BTW