[1.6.4] Running Red v1.1.4 [Jam-Packed][Hardcore][Magic][RPG][Good as Crash Landing!]

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
The crash log has an error for almost every core mod.... Have you tried to reinstall the pack? Maybe something got corrupted during the installation.

Ay_Ejder

Jul 29, 2019
Yes. I tried it 5 times.I tried uninstalling java.I tried deleting minecraft.But it does not matter :(

Ay_Ejder

Jul 29, 2019
And my problem is about 3RD Party Packs.Normal modpacks open easily.But 3RD Party Packs does not.

Ay_Ejder

Jul 29, 2019
My friend solved it.You should just paste this code to Addional Java Parameters : ''-Duser.language=en -Duser.country=US''

vockleya

Jul 29, 2019
There must be something I'm missing, but I'm working on the Demolition Lovers questline, and I'm compretely stuck on Zero Percent and Life is a Dream For the Dead. How am I supposed to get invar and disturbed cotton?

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
There must be something I'm missing, but I'm working on the Demolition Lovers questline, and I'm compretely stuck on Zero Percent and Life is a Dream For the Dead. How am I supposed to get invar and disturbed cotton?
Look up the recipe for Invar in NEI, and I believe there is a Blood Altar recipe for the Dream Weaver

Reactions: Kill-Joy

vockleya

Jul 29, 2019
I found the Dream Weaver recipe. It turns out that my texture pack bugged out for some reason, and the buttons in NEI disappeared, so I couldn't see the alternate recipies. I'm still not sure about invar, though. I don't have access to nickel or ferrous, so I can't craft it, and I don't see any Blood Magic-related recipes in NEI.

Yeokrast

Jul 29, 2019
I found the Dream Weaver recipe. It turns out that my texture pack bugged out for some reason, and the buttons in NEI disappeared, so I couldn't see the alternate recipies. I'm still not sure about invar, though. I don't have access to nickel or ferrous, so I can't craft it, and I don't see any Blood Magic-related recipes in NEI.
Try pulverizing your iron oreberries. They might surprise you with what they have an additional chance to pulverize.

DeathArc

Jul 29, 2019
freaking ender dragon so hard to kill XD
get too close push u away and keep firing fire ball and status debuff
*suggest getting full bound armour with Fire Resistance and Fall Damage, get air sigil in hotkey, plenty of life essence in system and a good bow/gun or whatever

p.s can't wait for running red 2 XD

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Waisse

Jul 29, 2019
I am so mad, I hate your modpack.

Just kidding, I got tired of it when I reached those ore bush.

Waisse

Jul 29, 2019
I'll try that, when i'll figure out how a vampire can't regen himself and how he can stand in the sunlight.