[1.6.4] Running Red v1.1.4 [Jam-Packed][Hardcore][Magic][RPG][Good as Crash Landing!]

larae1929

Jul 29, 2019
what on earth do I have to do to plant the oreberry bushes? lol ive tried everything I can think of and cant plant them. anyone able to help me?

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
what on earth do I have to do to plant the oreberry bushes? lol ive tried everything I can think of and cant plant them. anyone able to help me?
I've always been in favor of surrounding them and covering them in slabs. This gives you access without having to clear a dark room every time you need to harvest.

regardless of how you do it you need to plant them in the dark.

fpower

Jul 29, 2019
Man this pack is great. Me and my friend started playing it and we already laughed our asses off ....
Not about the blood thing hell no . but it did activate a chain of funny events :D

O-120

Jul 29, 2019
How are you supposed to come to the different islands? I have built me to them but i hope there is a easier way! Please if you know a easy way tell me.

Kendais

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to get your world back? I've died, and went to get my stuff back, suddenly something invisible hit me, i died from fall damage. I had my hearts in my grave durning this ;( I've tried system restore but last date that i could do it on was 16.09.2014.(Sorry for my english:p)

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
How are you supposed to come to the different islands? I have built me to them but i hope there is a easier way! Please if you know a easy way tell me.
After you do the Nether quests, you can use the Air Sigil to get to islands.
Is there a way to get your world back? I've died, and went to get my stuff back, suddenly something invisible hit me, i died from fall damage. I had my hearts in my grave durning this ;( I've tried system restore but last date that i could do it on was 16.09.2014.(Sorry for my english:p)
Other than backing up your world prior to the death, no.
Server Impossible to use...
You spawn in the nowwhere and die through the Void ...
Is it loading the world packaged with the server?

Vetriz

Jul 29, 2019
Think I may have found a bug - I have completed the basis of life quest (created a water sigil) and it doesn't complete. It still says 0% and there's no manual submit button or anything. Apparently I can't complete this quest?

Edit: I made it a second time and it completed successfully, still probably worth reporting though.

Rowxs

Jul 29, 2019
Nice Job gideon. I download as soon as I saw purplementat let's play but dude one thing that kinda bothers me is that the nether is kinda boring it is only consisted of 1 nether fortress and nothing else. Could maybe add a dimension, any dimension with more than just a thing and then the void. There should be a dimension with land and not just the void but very very dangrous in order to be able to get there you need a super deck out armour or basically survive like in crashlanding. Would be more exciting if it was the nether like in agrarian skies or something you know? I mean i love your work but need more excitement and not just grind blood all day. The concept of the modpack is really cool just missing some continuation to want to play and progress. For example in agrarian skies I always need to progress to better suit the nether you see where am going here :) BTW good job man! Thanks I hope your hear me... because I'm a fan of blood magic mod.

Last edited: