[1.6.4] Running Red v1.1.4 [Jam-Packed][Hardcore][Magic][RPG][Good as Crash Landing!]

Luke Gevaerts

Jul 29, 2019
It's otherwise been a very enjoyable pack so far, but the Nether is an exercise in frustration:

- Gaining a foothold in the Nether Fortress is hard enough, but how am I supposed to advance when the mobs respawn faster than I can kill them? The only way to stop them from spawning is by placing down slabs, but I can't stay alive through killing mobs and place slabs at the same time. Maybe I missed something, or maybe I'm just not good enough to handle it, but as it is the Fortress is plain inaccessible for me. Which blows chunks, because I'd really like to get my hands on some Nether Wart so I can craft a Magnum Torch.

- How am I supposed to collect Ghast Tears when the rare Ghast that does spawn immediately flies to an area that's over the void? I tried building a big spawning chamber with four five-by-five spawning platforms near the Portal, but that just ended up spawning everything but Ghasts. Again, maybe I missed something or maybe I just suck, but for now I'm just going to switch to Peaceful and set up a Peaceful Table so that I can get the drops I need to progress.

Any advice, Gideonseymour? I'd like to do this pack the honest way and whack things over the head with a sword or shoot them out of the sky with a Needlegun, but I can't afford to spend hours doing nothing while I wait for the fickle RNG to go my way.

Reactions: Wursti

Wursti

Jul 29, 2019
It's otherwise been a very enjoyable pack so far, but the Nether is an exercise in frustration:

- Gaining a foothold in the Nether Fortress is hard enough, but how am I supposed to advance when the mobs respawn faster than I can kill them? The only way to stop them from spawning is by placing down slabs, but I can't stay alive through killing mobs and place slabs at the same time. Maybe I missed something, or maybe I'm just not good enough to handle it, but as it is the Fortress is plain inaccessible for me. Which blows chunks, because I'd really like to get my hands on some Nether Wart so I can craft a Magnum Torch.

- How am I supposed to collect Ghast Tears when the rare Ghast that does spawn immediately flies to an area that's over the void? I tried building a big spawning chamber with four five-by-five spawning platforms near the Portal, but that just ended up spawning everything but Ghasts. Again, maybe I missed something or maybe I just suck, but for now I'm just going to switch to Peaceful and set up a Peaceful Table so I can get the drops I need to progress.

Any advice, Gideonseymour? I'd like to do things the honest way and whack things over the head with a sword or shoot them out of the sky with a Needlegun, but I can't afford to spend hours doing nothing while I wait for the fickle RNG to go my way.
I also noticed this. It really pissed me off, and so i went ahead and cheated one in :D
It' really hard to get a gast tear in a legit way.

Luke Gevaerts

Jul 29, 2019
Oh good, I like reasons. :)

What about the Fortress mob density, though? I can see clearing it out or at least gaining control being feasible in multiplayer (one person does the slabbing while the other does the killing), but in singleplayer it looks like a suicide run might be the only cost- and time-effective method. And you know something's wrong when you start considering a suicide run on a map with limited lives...

Edit: Hrm. After flying around in Creative, I can see that there's a fairly straightforward route to Nether Wart at the cost of a few thousand Cobblestone and several hours of building. I'd still have to fight my way through a long corridor, but that's better than the entire damn Fortress. I guess I'll give that a shot and see if it works out.

Edit 2: Am I correct in assuming there is no way to get Pumpkins? They'd help boost the effectiveness of the Witchery Altar. If there's no way, maybe a recipe that allows one to convert Melon Seeds to Pumpkin Seeds and back?

Last edited:

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Okay, v1.1.1 has been submitted:
Changelog:
  • Recipe Tweaks by @goreae !
    • BloodMagic.cfg:
Fixed air sigil to 6 slates instead of 5 slate, 1 glass.​

• Ingots.cfg:
Removed all of the nulls. Ingots can now be made on any row of the crafting grid.​

• Seeds.cfg:
Removed nulls from 1x2 and 2x1 recipes. Now they can be made on the botton row instead of exclusively the top two.​

• ThermalExpansion.cfg:
Removed nulls from top fluiduct recipe.
Removed other fluiduct recipes.
(Note this still has the same effect as before, but with one recipe instead of three.)​

• Vanilla.cfg:
Removed nulls from several recipes.​
  • Added recipes for Silver, Ghast Tears, and Raw Rubber
  • Encrypted quests
  • Fixed the Drowning Lessons quests. They should show up properly now.
  • Fixed "All We Are is Bullets" in Demolition Lovers to recognize all energy blasters, even if bound
I also have an IRC channel, so you should contact me there if you need somewhat immediate advice. #GideonSeymour
And don't forget about my Twitter, @Gideon_Seymour

Last but not least, I finally managed to beat @PurpleMentat to posting his vidya again:

Reactions: PurpleMentat

Ilikepie5398

Jul 29, 2019
@Gideonseymour I am having troubles launching the mod pack. I have the recommended pack downloaded and it goes to the Minecraft screen, turns black and than crashes don't know why? Any help..

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I let you down. Sorry :(

Time: 9/12/14 9:39 PM
Description: Registering texture

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureUtil.func_110993_a(SourceFile:100)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureUtil.func_110995_a(SourceFile:90)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureUtil.func_110989_a(SourceFile:78)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.SimpleTexture.func_110551_a(SourceFile:45)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_110579_a(SourceFile:69)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_110577_a(SourceFile:37)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.FontRenderer.<init>(SourceFile:53)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:481)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureUtil.func_110993_a(SourceFile:100)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureUtil.func_110995_a(SourceFile:90)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureUtil.func_110989_a(SourceFile:78)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.SimpleTexture.func_110551_a(SourceFile:45)

-- Resource location being registered --
Details:
Resource location: minecraft:textures/font/ascii_sga.png
Texture object class: net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.SimpleTexture
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_110579_a(SourceFile:69)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_110577_a(SourceFile:37)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.FontRenderer.<init>(SourceFile:53)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:481)

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.8.0_11, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 8913680 bytes (8 MB) / 259522560 bytes (247 MB) up to 259522560 bytes (247 MB)
JVM Flags: 7 total; -Xms256M -Xmx256M -XX:permSize=256m -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CICompilerCountPerCPU -XX:+TieredCompilation
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 131 mods loaded, 131 mods active
mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.6.4-9.11.1.965-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.6.4-9.11.1.965-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
denLib{3.1.35} [denLib] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Evoc{1.0.0} [Evoc] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
InfiniBows{1.2.0 build 14} [Infinity Bow Fix] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MobiusCore{1.2.1} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
OpenEye{0.6} [OpenEye] (OpenEye-0.6-1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
switches|pistontweak{1.3.0 build 25} [Switches|PistonTweak] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
OpenModsCore{@VERSION@} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Autoutils{1.0.1} [Autoutils] (AUTOUTILS-1.6.4-1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BiblioCraft{1.5.5} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.5].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BuildCraft|Core{4.2.2} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BuildCraft|Builders{4.2.2} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BuildCraft|Energy{4.2.2} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BuildCraft|Factory{4.2.2} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BuildCraft|Transport{4.2.2} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Forestry{2.3.1.1} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BiblioWoodsForestry{1.3} [BiblioWoods Forestry Edition] (BiblioWoods[Forestry][v1.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Natura{2.1.14} [Natura] (Natura_mc1.6.X_2.1.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BiblioWoodsNatura{1.1} [BiblioWoods Natura Edition] (BiblioWoods[Natura][v1.1].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BinnieCore{1.8.0} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ExtraBees{1.8.0} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ExtraTrees{1.8.0} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
AWWayofTime{v1.0.1g} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (Blood Magic v1.0.1g.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BuildCraft|Silicon{4.2.2} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CarpentersBlocks{2.1.0} [Carpenter's Blocks] (CARPENTERS BLOCKS V2.1.0 - MC 1.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ChickenChunks{1.3.3.4} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.3.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CoFHCore{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CoFHLoot{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CoFHSocial{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CoFHWorld{2.0.0.5} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
crowley.skyblock{1.29e} [Ex Nihilo] (crowley-skyblock-v1.29e.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
DenPipes-Forestry{1.1.8} [DenPipes-Forestry] (DenPipes-Forestry-1.6.4-1.1.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
DenPipes-Emerald{1.1.6} [DenPipes-Emerald] (DenPipes-Emerald-1.6.4-1.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
DenPipes{2.1.18} [DenPipes] (DenPipes-1.6.4-2.1.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
EnderStorage{1.4.3.6} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.3.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Thaumcraft{4.1.0g} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft4.1.0g.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.244} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.244.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.7} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
LogisticsPipes|Main{0.7.4.dev.242} [Logistics Pipes] (LogisticsPipes-MC1.6.4-0.7.4.dev.242.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Waila{1.5.2a} [Waila] (Waila_1.5.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
extracells{1.6.9c} [ExtraCells] (EXTRACELLS-1.6.9C.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ExtraUtilities{1.0.3c} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.3c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
flatsigns{1.4.0} [Flat Signs] (flatsigns-1.6.2-universal-1.4.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
GateCopy{3.1.4} [GateCopy] (GateCopy-1.6.4-3.1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
iChunUtil{2.4.0} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil2.4.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
GraviGun{2.0.0} [GraviGun] (GravityGun2.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
HardcoreEnderExpansion{1.6.1} [Hardcore Ender Expansion] (HARDCOREENDEREXPANSION_1.6.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
HardcoreQuesting{The Journey (4.0.5)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM - The Journey (4.0.5).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ImLookingAtBlood{1.2} [I'm Looking At Blood] (ImLookingAtBlood-1.6.4-1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
IronChest{5.4.1.702} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.702.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
jadedsblood{1.0} [Jaded's Blood] (JadedsBlood-1.6.4-Beta-1.0.1b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Lockdown{1.0.0} [Lockdown] (Lockdown-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Mekanism{6.0.5} [Mekanism] (Mekanism-6.0.5.46.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MekanismGenerators{6.0.5} [MekanismGenerators] (MekanismGenerators-6.0.5.46.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MekanismTools{6.0.5} [MekanismTools] (MekanismTools-6.0.5.46.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Railcraft{8.3.2.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.6.4-8.3.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MineTweaker{1.6.4-2.1.2} [MineTweaker] (zMineTweaker-1.6.4-2.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ModTweaker{0.3} [ModTweaker] (ModTweaker-1.6.4-0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
numina{1.0} [numina] (NUMINA-0.3.0.80.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
powersuits{0.10.0-118} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (MODULARPOWERSUITS-1.6.4-0.10.0-118.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
NEIAddons{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
NEIAddons|AE{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
notenoughkeys{0.0.4} [Not Enough Keys] (NotEnoughKeys-1.6.4-0.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ObsidiPlates{2.0.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-1.6.2-universal-2.0.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
OpenMods{0.5} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
OpenBlocks{1.2.8} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.2.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Opis{1.2.2} [Opis] (Opis_1.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MapWriter{2.0.1} [MapWriter] (Opis_1.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
PluginsforForestry{3.2.30} [PluginsforForestry] (PluginsforForestry-1.6.4-3.2.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
PneumaticCraft{1.1.4c} [PneumaticCraft] (PneumaticCraft-1.1.4c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
PortalGun{2.0.2} [PortalGun] (PortalGun2.0.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
powersuitaddons{@VERSION@} [Modular Powersuits Addon] (powersuitaddons-1.6.4-886.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Redstone Arsenal{1.0.0.0} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
simplyjetpacks{0.3.0.0} [Simply Jetpacks] (SimplyJetpacks-0.3.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.5.2} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.5.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
SpiceOfLife{1.1.1} [The Spice of Life] (SpiceOfLife-mc1.6.4-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Statues{2.1.1} [Statues] (statues-1.6.4-2.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
StevesCarts{2.0.0.b11} [Steve's Carts 2] (StevesCarts2.0.0.b11.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
switches{1.3.0} [Switches] (switches-1.6.4-universal-coremod-1.3.0.25.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
TabulaRasa{1.6.4R1.0.0} [Tabula Rasa] (TabulaRasa-1.6.4-1.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
technom{0.5.0} [Technomancy] (Technomancy 0.5.0a4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
TiCTooltips{1.1.9} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.6.4-1.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
TMechworks{33.c001660} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks_mc1.6.4_0.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Translocator{1.1.0.15} [Translocator] (Translocator 1.1.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
WailaHarvestability{1.0.4} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.6.4-1.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
witchery{0.19.2} [Witchery] (witchery-1.6.4-0.19.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
WR-CBE|Core{1.4.0.7} [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
WR-CBE|Addons{1.4.0.7} [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
WR-CBE|Logic{1.4.0.7} [WR-CBE Logic] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
McMultipart{1.0.0.244} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.244.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.244} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.244.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
TConstruct Environment: Environment seems clean, however you are using a modpack; please report it to the pack author, not us!
Launched Version: 1.6.4
LWJGL: 2.9.1
OpenGL: GeForce GT 640/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.4.0, NVIDIA Corporation
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Resource Pack: Default
Current Language: English (US)
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
Okay put that in a spoiler o_O

You need to allocate more memory to Minecraft. In the FTB launcher, hit the Options tab and boost up the RAM Maximum. I recommend ~4 GB.

Mythos123

Jul 29, 2019

I made myself a mob trap and so i farmed steel armor and echanted it then i took my enchanted sword and bow and head to the never whit a few golden apples so the nether was really easy for me. Also you could use the sigil of fly to go straight to the end of the fortress and then the most Mobs are despawned.

Deathmint

Jul 29, 2019
This pack truly needs more attention, especially on Twitch. Seen a ton of Crash Landing and Material Energy, nothing of this. While I understand it's a personal preference, I am always more into games that utilize mechanics for metaphors and have a thoughtful story for the journey. I guess it goes to show how many people still consider this "taboo" as a topic, but there's clearly an audience for it if Majora's Mask is any indication. (Also a game about the stages of grief.)

Just wanted to add my thanks for sharing this pack. :)

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
This pack truly needs more attention, especially on Twitch. Seen a ton of Crash Landing and Material Energy, nothing of this. While I understand it's a personal preference, I am always more into games that utilize mechanics for metaphors and have a thoughtful story for the journey. I guess it goes to show how many people still consider this "taboo" as a topic, but there's clearly an audience for it if Majora's Mask is any indication. (Also a game about the stages of grief.)

Ummm @PurpleMentat does YouTube stuff for this :p great youtuber IMO BTW

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013

Eyamaz and slowpoke have both streamed this as well as what Striking said.

Reactions: Deathmint

Deathmint

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I was talking about Twitch mostly. I've been watching (and enjoying) @PurpleMentat though, so definitely a great suggestion. :)

Didn't know Eyamaz streamed. Shot him a follow. Didn't even know Slowpoke existed on Twitch, so thanks for that!

Despite following 116 streamers (now 118), I didn't know Running Red existed until I did a Google search for Jampack entries. But if 12 streamers are on at once, I'll see 3 for Crash Landing, 3 - 4 for Material Energy, and a smattering of random (Captive Minecraft, 1.8 vanilla, Sims 4 or whatever is popular). I guess it's time to clean out the list again. :p

Reactions: PurpleMentat

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019

I'm doing an hard lobbying to get Wyld streaming RR after he finishes ME^3 instead of trying the new Crash Landing version!
He seem to be pretty interested in the pack but with the new Build Guild Vanilla Season 2 that started a couple hours ago... lets see if he picks RR.

Reactions: Deathmint

superfrogman98

Jul 29, 2019
There is currently almost no way to get nether quartz and certus quartz with out setting up a laser drill or the mark of the falling tower ritual, is this the intended method?

Mythos123

Jul 29, 2019
There is currently almost no way to get nether quartz and certus quartz with out setting up a laser drill or the mark of the falling tower ritual, is this the intended method?

yeah also realized that but i think the map is more about the story so i think an me network isn`t so important but nether quartz would be nice for tinker weapons

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I'm doing some stuff so that there is a method of obtaining crystals - So wait for v1.1.2. Not sure when it'll happen, but probably sometime next week.