[1.6.4] Running Red v1.1.4 [Jam-Packed][Hardcore][Magic][RPG][Good as Crash Landing!]

Nedrith

Jul 29, 2019
An alternative method of getting Silver would also be to use a Mark of the Falling Tower ritual with a Iron Block. It does require a awakened activation crystal and 1 mil LP but your likely to get a half stack of silver ore from it, not to mention other Materials like Iron ore for ferrous(is there any other way to get Invar for the one quest to make a Harvester besides using a mechanism combiner?). Now to do some tests on Automating the harvesting of the Rock. A simple piece of obsidian a bit above the Ritual will protect the ritual itself atleast.

I kind of like this method of getting Silver. It ensures that it won't be easily accessible until late game. Not to mention the ritual is nice to look at, believe this is the first time I have ever had to use a awakened activation crystal to activate a ritual.

Also autonomous activators harvesting oreberries is kind of bugged. The oreberries fly to me from quite a distance and the UI says I have received the oreberries even though they are actually inside of the autonomous activator. Only a graphical/UI bug as it works as It's intended to.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
An alternative method of getting Silver would also be to use a Mark of the Falling Tower ritual with a Iron Block. It does require a awakened activation crystal and 1 mil LP but your likely to get a half stack of silver ore from it, not to mention other Materials like Iron ore for ferrous(is there any other way to get Invar for the one quest to make a Harvester besides using a mechanism combiner?). Now to do some tests on Automating the harvesting of the Rock. A simple piece of obsidian a bit above the Ritual will protect the ritual itself atleast.

I kind of like this method of getting Silver. It ensures that it won't be easily accessible until late game. Not to mention the ritual is nice to look at, believe this is the first time I have ever had to use a awakened activation crystal to activate a ritual.

Also autonomous activators harvesting oreberries is kind of bugged. The oreberries fly to me from quite a distance and the UI says I have received the oreberries even though they are actually inside of the autonomous activator. Only a graphical/UI bug as it works as It's intended to.
It will be expensive - not that expensive.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019

Pulverize the iron berries to get ferrous.

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

Wursti

Jul 29, 2019
I have just finished your pack, and it was awesome.
I really like how you have to use Blood magic so much.
The only thing i don't like is: You get too many golden apples. I have three stacks of normal golden apples and another three stacks of the gold block apples.
Fighting is no challenge when you get invulnerability for free.
I think that the thing i liked most is that you don't need to automate things. The only thing that i automated is mob spawning and the well of suffering to power my altar.
And i never had problems with doing things manually.
I have completed every quest except the drowning lessons ones, where i only have unlocked the kill them with flowers quests.
I have no clue what i have to do for the other ones. I know the quest names, but they don't help me either.

kostek00

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, Gideonseymour. Would you consider adding a way to create animals spawn eggs? I waited today 4 hours for stupid chicken -.-

Last edited:

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I have just finished your pack, and it was awesome.
I really like how you have to use Blood magic so much.
The only thing i don't like is: You get too many golden apples. I have three stacks of normal golden apples and another three stacks of the gold block apples.
Fighting is no challenge when you get invulnerability for free.
I think that the thing i liked most is that you don't need to automate things. The only thing that i automated is mob spawning and the well of suffering to power my altar.
And i never had problems with doing things manually.
I have completed every quest except the drowning lessons ones, where i only have unlocked the kill them with flowers quests.
I have no clue what i have to do for the other ones. I know the quest names, but they don't help me either.
They're meant to be hidden, so no hints.
Hello, Gideonseymour. Would you consider adding a way to create animals spawn eggs? I waited today 4 hours for stupid chicken -.-
Uhhh... Maybe. Expect it to involve blood.

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
In the quest "Famous Last Words", it doesn't seem to want to let me submit a Rowan door key. Is there somewhere specific i'm supposed to place the door?

Welp, m8s, I need some help testing my new pack. Currently before story or much of the world gen, just in early beta. Fill out the form here to apply.
Do you need to be good at minecraft? Specifically with the "lots and lots of combat" thing?

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
In the quest "Famous Last Words", it doesn't seem to want to let me submit a Rowan door key. Is there somewhere specific i'm supposed to place the door?

Do you need to be good at minecraft? Specifically with the "lots and lots of combat" thing?
The key is given as a quest reward.

Well, if you like lots of combat....

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I'M A TROLL TOO!
Is that even real? lol
September 3rd? Congrats, but you'd better hurry and hope they haven't picked a replacement yet:

11. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
Lol, click the image.

It's not real. I used some fancy Javascript and edited an email from when CaptPanda replied here.

IIRC, it was two weeks
Guess the third is that much harder than the first two :p
What I do find astounding is the fact that you have over 10,000 emails in your inbox...
I blame two years of FTB emails for every alert.

Reactions: pizzawolf14

FraniXMC

Jul 29, 2019
As I can unlock this?
And other missing quest?
f02b4a6d8c37534736666f8e665fe191o.png

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
am i right that the only way to get rubber is through smelting slimeballs?
As of right now, yes. Expect more ways in an upcoming update.
As I can unlock this?
And other missing quest?
f02b4a6d8c37534736666f8e665fe191o.png
In Skylines and Turnstiles, when you choose between the Black Shard and the Green Shard, you are unlocking Vampires Won't Hurt You for the Black shard and Headfirst for Halos with the green. If you absolutely want, do /hqm edit to un-do the choice, and choose the Green shard. All your progress in VWHY will be saved, just hidden.
And there are several hidden quests in Drowning Lessons. Not revealing them here.

Mythos123

Jul 29, 2019
How about to add a way to obtain an Division Sigil from Extra Ulilitys or an alternative way to get Unstable Ingots / the builders wand?

Wursti

Jul 29, 2019
How about to add a way to obtain an Division Sigil from Extra Ulilitys or an alternative way to get Unstable Ingots / the builders wand?
The Wither drops a division sigil. Fighting him shouldn't be that much of a problem with the giant amount of golden apples that you are given.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

FraniXMC

Jul 29, 2019
When I try to use the Centrifuge of Forestry, well ...
Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Daisy, daisy...

Time: 9/9/14 7:47 PM
Description: Exception in world tick

java.lang.ClassCastException: forestry.factory.gadgets.MachineCentrifuge cannot be cast to forestry.factory.gadgets.MachineBottler
    at forestry.factory.GuiHandlerFactory.getClientGuiElement(GuiHandlerFactory.java:49)
    at forestry.core.GuiHandler.getClientGuiElement(GuiHandler.java:39)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.openLocalGui(NetworkRegistry.java:328)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.openGui(FMLNetworkHandler.java:357)
    at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.openGui(EntityPlayer.java:2480)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.OpenGuiPacket.execute(OpenGuiPacket.java:67)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handleFMLPacket(FMLNetworkHandler.java:116)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket250Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:81)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72501_a(NetClientHandler.java:1651)
    at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet250CustomPayload.func_73279_a(SourceFile:61)
    at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:89)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72551_d(NetClientHandler.java:281)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72835_b(WorldClient.java:99)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1930)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:910)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:838)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launchWithMainClass(OneSixLauncher.java:286)
    at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launch(OneSixLauncher.java:376)
    at org.multimc.EntryPoint.listen(EntryPoint.java:165)
    at org.multimc.EntryPoint.main(EntryPoint.java:54)