[1.6.4] Running Red v1.1.4 [Jam-Packed][Hardcore][Magic][RPG][Good as Crash Landing!]

Emitt54321

Jul 29, 2019
The machines can use RF.
The recipes is Iron Blocks arranged in the way you would normally craft the furnace.

Hurray, they can use RF...allow me to clarify my point: Since the machines from forestry are almost entirely for bees or trees, which you can't get, the only other use they might have is their engines, which no machine worth using accepts MJ. You can argue mechanism machines can accept it, but why on earth would you do that when their generators are a heck of a lot more efficient?

In any case, I'll give that recipe a go. If it does work, for some reason NEI isn't displaying it. Weird...

Edit: Just tried your suggested recipe, still doesn't work, and I am using your hotfix file for recipes.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Hurray, they can use RF...allow me to clarify my point: Since the machines from forestry are almost entirely for bees or trees, which you can't get, the only other use they might have is their engines, which no machine worth using accepts MJ. You can argue mechanism machines can accept it, but why on earth would you do that when their generators are a heck of a lot more efficient?

In any case, I'll give that recipe a go. If it does work, for some reason NEI isn't displaying it. Weird...

Edit: Just tried your suggested recipe, still doesn't work, and I am using your hotfix file for recipes.
You make a good point. Coming soon: Bee Update! :D

It doesn't appear to work in your version. I have no idea why. However, in the update that is coming out tomorrow or Friday, I appear to have inadvertently fixed it. I look into what was causing the problem.

Reactions: Kill-Joy

Emitt54321

Jul 29, 2019
For the pneumatic helmet quest, I'm needing to spawn in a helmet with no charge in it: Apparently the quest is looking for a helm with no meta data, and the one you craft with no charge has a 120,000 meta data on it, making the detect not work.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
For the pneumatic helmet quest, I'm needing to spawn in a helmet with no charge in it: Apparently the quest is looking for a helm with no meta data, and the one you craft with no charge has a 120,000 meta data on it, making the detect not work.
Yup, simple fix. Will add in. Need to make it MetaData independent.

Emitt54321

Jul 29, 2019
Well this is interesting. Much like the pneumatic helmet, I had to spawn in the 0 charge drone to complete the quest. However, this time there is no meta data issue...there doesn't seem to be any issue at all, the ID's match and everything...

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Thanks to Thomaz for the amazing new trailer!
Well this is interesting. Much like the pneumatic helmet, I had to spawn in the 0 charge drone to complete the quest. However, this time there is no meta data issue...there doesn't seem to be any issue at all, the ID's match and everything...
This has been fixed.

Sawney

Jul 29, 2019
May I suggest an initial tutorial quest for Blood Magic? I went and looked up how to fill the alter as this was my first time. Honestly tho the story you present is so engrossing I would like to not alt+tab out as often as possible.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Zarifeke

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, I'm still not seeing a recipe for osmium in NEI, but I do see most of the others you fixed.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Hmm, I'm still not seeing a recipe for osmium in NEI, but I do see most of the others you fixed.
Yeah it appears that recipe along with most of the quests updates for HQM did not get included. Hold on :/

Okay, it appears that I uploaded the wrong quest set :(, but the Osmium Recipe should be working.

Last edited:

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Well, thank goodness. That was one hell of an update. Literally NOTHING was changed except for the Socket recipe, and the addition of the Unity textures. It appears that everything else reset itself. This has been one hell of a fucking update. It's not a problem on the Third Party Pack team's end, it appears to be on mine. Everything was fine before I sent it. /me bangs head against the wall
I'll see if I can't get a hotfix out with all the things that SHOULD'VE updated. Fuck.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
So I am guessing I shouldn't have updated just now?
Well, you can craft the sockets now. Everything else is exactly the same. I've submitted the hotfix, but I have no idea when it'll be up. This shouldn't affect you at all, just keep on playing. Although both the Witchery and Pneumaticraft chains are broken. If you're not to either of those points, feel free to keep on playing.
If you want to take advantage of my inability to update correctly, do the repeatable quests in Skylines and Turnstiles as many times as possible. I've majorly upped the Blood requirement for those in the update.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Remember kids: Portal gun recipes cannot be the same as a chest, the game will crash.
/troll

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Well, you can craft the sockets now. Everything else is exactly the same. I've submitted the hotfix, but I have no idea when it'll be up. This shouldn't affect you at all, just keep on playing. Although both the Witchery and Pneumaticraft chains are broken. If you're not to either of those points, feel free to keep on playing.
If you want to take advantage of my inability to update correctly, do the repeatable quests in Skylines and Turnstiles as many times as possible. I've majorly upped the Blood requirement for those in the update.
Ahh than I am fine, I am planning on starting a LP on this tomorrow ;)