[1.6.4] Running Red v1.1.4 [Jam-Packed][Hardcore][Magic][RPG][Good as Crash Landing!]

Emitt54321

Jul 29, 2019
K, so you can get sugar canes, however you need the extreme mutandis, entered cheat and tested with 6 stacks of regular and no luck, 8 pieces of extreme got me sugar cane, apparently you can get pumpkins and other goodies too.

Niko_Bellic_3

Jul 29, 2019
Crafting Paradise looks like crafting for days, I actually have something similar to this I made in my map. I did it a while ago. I didn't see much interest in Crafting Paradise, but my mechanics are probably better than theirs, but Gideon has a unique mechanic that I'm not sure if I'll be able to compete with.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
After I got killed by a zombie, I spawned over void and consistently fell to my death. I know you love people finding issues

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
After I got killed by a zombie, I spawned over void and consistently fell to my death. I know you love people finding issues

Had you slept in a bed or is that the default world spawn?

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Had you slept in a bed or is that the default world spawn?
I hadn't slept in a bed, it had worked fine when I fell into the void (apparently blood isn't anywhere near as nice to swim up as water) but after the zombie killed me I was locked into the death loop

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I hadn't slept in a bed, it had worked fine when I fell into the void (apparently blood isn't anywhere near as nice to swim up as water) but after the zombie killed me I was locked into the death loop
Hm. Try to replicate? Re-download the world and try to die to a zombie again. I would try but I'm away from my comp right now.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I just tried replicating it and couldn't... I can think of two possibilities: one is that I'd removed some blocks from the interior of the starting island, although the actual perimeter was still intact. The other is that the zombie that killed me had some Mekanism stuff (lapis sword and boots). Unfortunately, I couldn't induce any of my testing zombies to put them on. Alternatively, everything could have just derped, as I seem to recall some people having the same problem on Agrarian Skies.

masterz3992

Jul 29, 2019
Lol this is awkward How do I insert an image of something that needs to be fixed?

(EDIT)
Wood converts into a purple compass

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
That has to be the funniest bug I've heard of Gideon. Make it an Easter egg. :p

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
That has to be the funniest bug I've heard of Gideon. Make it an Easter egg. :p
:p
Lol this is awkward How do I insert an image of something that needs to be fixed?

(EDIT)
Wood converts into a purple compass
It'll work fine. It's just that I can't texture, and I didn't have texture permissions from Unity at the time. It's fixed in the update that is coming out on Thursday or Friday. The compass texture is purely graphical, and does not affect gameplay at all :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Kill-Joy

Emitt54321

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, I can't seem to create empty sockets, NEI doesn't have a recipe listed and the wiki says it's a diamond, 4 glass and 4 weak blood shards...interesting.

While I'm here, what's the point of forestry in this pack? We don't have access to bees, (and therefore trees), and since any machine of importance can't use MJ it doesn't seem to have any purpose...

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Hmm, I can't seem to create empty sockets, NEI doesn't have a recipe listed and the wiki says it's a diamond, 4 glass and 4 weak blood shards...interesting.

While I'm here, what's the point of forestry in this pack? We don't have access to bees, (and therefore trees), and since any machine of importance can't use MJ it doesn't seem to have any purpose...
The machines can use RF.
The recipes is Iron Blocks arranged in the way you would normally craft the furnace.

Reactions: Kill-Joy