[1.6.4] Material Energy^3 [JamPacked] [HQM] [CTM] [Beta]

Falkner35

Jul 29, 2019
I'm on the wither quest in chapter 4, and no matter what i try i cannot spawn the wither. Is there anything special i have to do?

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
I'm on the wither quest in chapter 4, and no matter what i try i cannot spawn the wither. Is there anything special i have to do?

Make sure you're not on peaceful and spawn it just like in vanilla. 4 soul sand and 3 wither skulls[DOUBLEPOST=1412091006][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Parcel, I was just curious, would you happen to know why my Spatial IO Port randomly decided to cost 821 Billion Ae power? If not, It wouldnt be that much of a killer for me to restart the map.

View attachment 13032

Try checking the AE config. Spatial energy mutiplier should be around 0.001 or so. If it's at 1250, then the config must have reset.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019

I haven't tried to summon/spawn a wither, but the golems/ that are made in a similar way(4 cobble or obsidian) in the same pattern doesn't work either. The one that take 4 cobble to make a strong golem, just uses the middle 2 and spawns a normal one, and the one that takes obsidian doesn't do anything at all. I don't know if it's the same problem, I am just going off they are made the same.

Badgerpendous

Jul 29, 2019
Been having a lot of fun grinding out the MineChem stuff... I need to find a way to automate that stuff, as it gets pretty crowded on the inventory quickly. Also, need to find a carrot.

About to head over to the unfinished wing, but I keep getting distracted by the minor quests.

Speaking of small things, is there any reason I should *not* kill any mini-mes that I come across? (one picked me up and suffocated me in some blocks, so I know the feeling is mutual)

Jrh_62

Jul 29, 2019
Try checking the AE config. Spatial energy mutiplier should be around 0.001 or so. If it's at 1250, then the config must have reset.

Thank you. But now, It was able to absorb Biosphere, but now it isn't deploying any of them. This is only the case with the 128^3 spatial storage. Not the 16^3.

TGZFLY

Jul 29, 2019
Dude i dont know what happens but everytime i play theres a moment when i put a thing to the spatial io port it puts the inclusion chamber always plz help

Falkner35

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure you're not on peaceful and spawn it just like in vanilla. 4 soul sand and 3 wither skulls[DOUBLEPOST=1412091006][/DOUBLEPOST]

Of course that's what i did. It doesn't work. I tried it in every dimension, creative and survival, block placing methods, etc. This is probably a bug.[DOUBLEPOST=1412120738][/DOUBLEPOST]th
Dude i dont know what happens but everytime i play theres a moment when i put a thing to the spatial io port it puts the inclusion chamber always plz help
that sort of thing is like what happens to me. Mine are mixed up (cloud 8 is biosphere, mesa caverns is inclusion chamber etc.) it's confusing, but i don't really mind ;)

Badgerpendous

Jul 29, 2019
that sort of thing is like what happens to me. Mine are mixed up (cloud 8 is biosphere, mesa caverns is inclusion chamber etc.) it's confusing, but i don't really mind ;)

I think that's from not clearing the spacial IO first. You have to re-load the space back onto the drive before you put a new one in. Sorry if I'm stating the obvious, but I've seen it bite some folks on Let's Plays where they put a new disk in and pushed the button, writing over their disk with previously loaded space instead of loading the new space. It has to be an empty room before you put a new disk in.

theROFLmaster

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed this pack just the other day and decided to try it, just wondering what mod includes the turrets mentioned in the pack description? I looked through the mod list and didn't see anything that looked like it added turrets.

Falkner35

Jul 29, 2019
I think that's from not clearing the spacial IO first. You have to re-load the space back onto the drive before you put a new one in. Sorry if I'm stating the obvious, but I've seen it bite some folks on Let's Plays where they put a new disk in and pushed the button, writing over their disk with previously loaded space instead of loading the new space. It has to be an empty room before you put a new disk in.
I thought so.

zbeeblebrox

Jul 29, 2019
The only way I know of to get up there is usually
via enderpearls
(which I don't have). Is that how most of you folks are getting up above the nether?

Would appreciate a hint or three... Maybe there's a mod I should know better? Thanks!!!

Haha awesome, I tried that trick and...well now I'm stuck on top of the ceiling :p Is there a trick for getting down? or am I gonna have to go into creative mode?
I have to say, I way over-geared for the stabilization core quest. Everyone here kept talking about the one-shot flying spiders and such...meanwhile I get up there and it's frikkin empty aside from the chest and the ender cores! It was like some kind of reverse trap!

By the way, parcel31u, congrats on winning! I've been having a blast with this pack so far, it's been a lot of fun!

Reactions: parcel31u

Badgerpendous

Jul 29, 2019
Haha awesome, I tried that trick and...well now I'm stuck on top of the ceiling :p Is there a trick for getting down? or am I gonna have to go into creative mode?
I have to say, I way over-geared for the stabilization core quest. Everyone here kept talking about the one-shot flying spiders and such...meanwhile I get up there and it's frikkin empty aside from the chest and the ender cores! It was like some kind of reverse trap!

By the way, parcel31u, congrats on winning! I've been having a blast with this pack so far, it's been a lot of fun!

Well, the rewards for the previous quest should be enough of a hint... ;)

I still haven't gotten up there, as I don't have any of those darned things. What's the best way to get enough?

Falkner35

Jul 29, 2019
Well, the rewards for the previous quest should be enough of a hint... ;)

I still haven't gotten up there, as I don't have any of those darned things. What's the best way to get enough?
I'm assuming you're talking about ender pearls,if so then try and get reward packs from various other quests and hope for some ender-lilly seeds. If no luck then try and prepare a dark area in the inclusion chamber or biosphere and try and get some endermen to spawn.

Badgerpendous

Jul 29, 2019
I'm assuming you're talking about ender pearls,if so then try and get reward packs from various other quests and hope for some ender-lilly seeds. If no luck then try and prepare a dark area in the inclusion chamber or biosphere and try and get some endermen to spawn.

Ah, ok. I was wondering if there was an easy way I hadn't tried yet. Yeah, I'll build a mob grinder. Yay! More stuff to do while ignoring the hard quests! :)

krossmojination

Jul 29, 2019
Apologies if this is a dumb question, I've searched on this thread and couldn't find that anyone else was having this issue.

I've tried installing this onto a private server. But when I spawn in, I spawn on a ceiling with half the blocks missing and mobs all around me. I can look around the world and there are levers attached to nothing. There are chests and other structures in the world, but it just looks incomplete.

I've tried creating a single-player world then copying the save files over to the server's "world" folder. This made no difference.

Anyone have any ideas what I'm doing wrong or missing on the server? This is using the newest 1.4.4. pack.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Apologies if this is a dumb question, I've searched on this thread and couldn't find that anyone else was having this issue.

I've tried installing this onto a private server. But when I spawn in, I spawn on a ceiling with half the blocks missing and mobs all around me. I can look around the world and there are levers attached to nothing. There are chests and other structures in the world, but it just looks incomplete.

I've tried creating a single-player world then copying the save files over to the server's "world" folder. This made no difference.

Anyone have any ideas what I'm doing wrong or missing on the server? This is using the newest 1.4.4. pack.

You need to use Luanchserver.exe