[1.6.4] Material Energy^3 [JamPacked] [HQM] [CTM] [Beta]

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
1.4.1 now up!!

Fixed spawning
Next time you do a version, in case you need it, dont name it 1.5. name it 1.5.0 so if you need to launch an hotfix, the launcher will not go nuts and ask to downgrade from 1.5 to 1.5.1 like its doing with 1.4.1 :p

ps: you never answered my questions... :( was it because you think I loved Running Red more? I also love ME^3. :p

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Next time you do a version, in case you need it, dont name it 1.5. name it 1.5.0 so if you need to launch an hotfix, the launcher will not go nuts and ask to downgrade from 1.5 to 1.5.1 like its doing with 1.4.1 :p

ps: you never answered my questions... :( was it because you think I loved Running Red more? I also love ME^3. :p

I don't think you're missing anything. And I was a little upset that Running Red is being listed.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think you're missing anything. And I was a little upset that Running Red is being listed.
It wasnt me who brought Running Red to the conversation :p

I 'hacked' the game and I think I know how to get the missing stuff....
I will write my 'report' later, now I kinda prefer to see Sev playing the pack :)

I will pm you my opinions since it might contain a loot of spoiling stuff. But.... again... awesome pack I would love to play more CTM's from you!

WhiskeyJack

Jul 29, 2019
It wasnt me who brought Running Red to the conversation :p

I 'hacked' the game and I think I know how to get the missing stuff....
I will write my 'report' later, now I kinda prefer to see Sev playing the pack :)

I will pm you my opinions since it might contain a loot of spoiling stuff. But.... again... awesome pack I would love to play more CTM's from you!

The more I play this pack the more I love it, and if you were to put another pack out I would most certainly jump on the occasion to play it!

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
LOOOOOL

This was not my evaluation of the pack!! I did not finished it, so... no reason to do it!!

I already have some mental notes about it but I want to finish it first. And for that I need to know if I didn't screw up and that the things I am missing are bugs from previous versions.

But... I will tell you its a really good pack and I can't compare it with Running Red since they are tottaly different packs! If jampack was divided in categories, RR would won best story/lore/integration with mods and ME^3 won on adventure/creativity/map design.

Not sure if you seen all Wyld stream yesterday but I totally agree with him. Packs like ME^3, RR and Crash Landing are going to redefine the way packs are designed in the future. They will stop being just a bunch of mods together and that is all thanks to you guys!!!!

All of you already won by being the creators of a new way of designing packs.

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk
This needs more likes
What does that say??? "You what mate"?
polarBEARuwotm8.gif

It is "You what, mate?"
xfS69eQ.gif

*sssshhhhh.... noone is supposed to know yet...*

Reactions: CaptPanda

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
I love this pack so far. I am up to the point of the Mushroom Island Biome quest, I went to where the quest completed. I am not sure how to continue though. The quest is just at random bedrock behind one of the buildings. I don't want to waste my cursed earth, so I am wondering what to do next. Should I use the dark glass to make a box around the cords where the quest was and put the cursed earth inside?

HighlightGamer

Jul 29, 2019
I first looked at this map and was thinking about how overpowered it was, with all the machines, AE set up already and the vast, prebuilt structure, but when i sat and played this, i was so, so wrong, i mean, sure; it's all there... but you need to work for the rest of the map, which is a concept no modpack developer has managed to grasp as well as this pack.

Great work, i'd love to see how this gets expanded on

Reactions: parcel31u

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
I love this pack so far. I am up to the point of the Mushroom Island Biome quest, I went to where the quest completed. I am not sure how to continue though. The quest is just at random bedrock behind one of the buildings. I don't want to waste my cursed earth, so I am wondering what to do next. Should I use the dark glass to make a box around the cords where the quest was and put the cursed earth inside?

There is something special about that biome

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
There is something special about that biome
The thing that kind annoys me is that the most experienced pack players tend to kinda ignore the quest line and start building stuff before the quest asks for it coz they know/think they will need it and result in kinda breaking the quest line.
This special biome, I found it way before the quest line and I kinda discovered what was special about it while being a nerd and scavenging the config files... So, I was abusing from it even before you were going to ask me to go there.... Was kinda of disappointment with myself when I noticed it....

The same goes when we see streamers going to the nether to get power or moving spawners to make gold farms/wither farms. Its just a natural reflex of playing "building packs" and they dont realize in a CTM... just keep it simple. You will have all that you need, no reason to build huge infrastructures so you are prepared for something that might be asked...

I would advice disabling the nether and also the diamond dolly!

wendictive

Jul 29, 2019
hi parcel.... i have a problem...
using the beta version
in the HQM Biotite is a quest where fluorine F2 is needed..... BUT nothing makes fluorine in NEI and i never had chemestry in school please help what do i need to decomp?

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
hi parcel.... i have a problem...
using the beta version
in the HQM Biotite is a quest where fluorine F2 is needed..... BUT nothing makes fluorine in NEI and i never had chemestry in school please help what do i need to decomp?

If you continue on with the modpack, you'll create fission and fusion reactors which will allow you to combine and split atoms.

WhiskeyJack

Jul 29, 2019
Hey just wanted to let you know that rope ladders are game breaking. placing one on a wall and loading another spatial drive will not despawn the rope ladder and will make certian cells easier (i.e. dungeon) glowstone nooks also prevent the spawning of blocks in there location, you might want to let people know that they can screw things up! :)

Yoshiyuki_

Jul 29, 2019
The mini me quest doesn't detect properly for me, I found Wyld(already in item) and Undeniable_1(to catch). But they just wont manually detect.
I'm running 1.4.1 Freshly installed friday.

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
had a crash when connecting a TE duct to a open blocks enchantment table now the world cannot be loaded it just crashes useing the latest version on launcher

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
had a crash when connecting a TE duct to a open blocks enchantment table now the world cannot be loaded it just crashes useing the latest version on launcher

You'll have to use mcedit to remove the items, or try using the level.old, or if you're using windows, check previous versions.