[1.6.4] Material Energy^3 [JamPacked] [HQM] [CTM] [Beta]

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
You'll have to use mcedit to remove the items, or try using the level.old, or if you're using windows, check previous versions.
fixed it now had to change the ID to 0 and load the world to remove it from the world and change the ID back to normal it back seems its caused by enableing autodrink and useing ducts to pump the xp in

Last edited:

LucidCrux

Jul 29, 2019
Hey just wanted to let you know that rope ladders are game breaking. placing one on a wall and loading another spatial drive will not despawn the rope ladder and will make certian cells easier (i.e. dungeon) glowstone nooks also prevent the spawning of blocks in there location, you might want to let people know that they can screw things up! :)

The book about the spatial system already has a list of mods you can't use in the spatial areas.

Reactions: parcel31u

Hrulgin

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having the same trouble with the mini-me quest line. I'm running the recommended pack as of 2014/09/14, have Flutterer and Undeniable_1 in lassos, and neither will detect when I try to manually detect them.

Daemagor

Jul 29, 2019
Hey so me and my brother have been playing on a LAN and we messed up on our original drives (by not carefully reading the Spatial Guide) and now we are on the Corrupted and R-83 drives. We tried to put them both in the larger Spatial area and it doesn't work. We have 1049.2 M kw/t power running to it when it only requires 513.3 M kw/t. The pylons inside the area are all lite up. When we put in the drives it only stays on the left side on the IO Port and doesn't move to the right side. There isn't any other blocks inside the bedrock area aside from the pylons themselves. Not sure if anyone else is having this issue and if they have solved it but we have tried almost everything and we haven't figured it out. If anyone has anything to try that might work that would be helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: XxWinnslowxX

Vexsanity

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone has a server going for this I would love to work with some people on this challenge map! PM me info!! thank you.

Xavrath

Jul 29, 2019
I have started playing ME^3 and I love it. It may very well be the best Minecraft experience I have had so far. I love how you thought completely out of the box on this one and built a gaming experience based on the quest line rather than completely building from scratch. I have one problem to report and one suggestion for you.

I am having trouble with the recipe for the Storage Block component required for the 16K ME storage unit. I can shift-click on the question mark and it will place all the components onto the storage grid to make the Storage Block but the right side (product of crafting) stays blank so that I cannot craft it. This functionally makes it impossible to craft anything larger than a 4K storage unit for the ME system.

I would also like to suggest that you include EnderIO as one of the mods in this pack. It will add some redstone cabling to your pack while also allowing you to make nice neat conduits for all your cabling. The conduits are essentially equivalent to the leadstone and redstone stuff that is in the pack now but it has the added advantage of getting all of the cabling into one block that can be hidden with a cover to look however you want. The main problem I am encountering is not having a redstone wire/cable to run a redstone signal vertically.

Xavrath

Jul 29, 2019
I have started playing ME^3 and I love it. It may very well be the best Minecraft experience I have had so far. I love how you thought completely out of the box on this one and built a gaming experience based on the quest line rather than completely building from scratch. I have one problem to report and one suggestion for you.

I am having trouble with the recipe for the Storage Block component required for the 16K ME storage unit. I can shift-click on the question mark and it will place all the components onto the storage grid to make the Storage Block but the right side (product of crafting) stays blank so that I cannot craft it. This functionally makes it impossible to craft anything larger than a 4K storage unit for the ME system.

I would also like to suggest that you include EnderIO as one of the mods in this pack. It will add some redstone cabling to your pack while also allowing you to make nice neat conduits for all your cabling. The conduits are essentially equivalent to the leadstone and redstone stuff that is in the pack now but it has the added advantage of getting all of the cabling into one block that can be hidden with a cover to look however you want. The main problem I am encountering is not having a redstone wire/cable to run a redstone signal vertically.

By the way, I am running the 1.4.1 version

Remliel

Jul 29, 2019
I love the modpack. The concept of spatial pylon dungeons are amazing and I am looking forward to seeing the concept continue to develop. I did have a question though. The mod set in the pack is solid, but it feels like it's missing a couple things, automationwise, for a 'tech' mod. Any chance we could get, say, MFR, EnderIO, and EnderStorage added officially? I know I could just add them in myself, but I think you could possibly take things to a new level with these mods added officially.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having the same trouble with the mini-me quest line. I'm running the recommended pack as of 2014/09/14, have Flutterer and Undeniable_1 in lassos, and neither will detect when I try to manually detect them.

I will likely deleted that quest, it's kinda hard to get them to detect. HQM is a bit tricky when it comes to things like that.

I love the modpack. The concept of spatial pylon dungeons are amazing and I am looking forward to seeing the concept continue to develop. I did have a question though. The mod set in the pack is solid, but it feels like it's missing a couple things, automationwise, for a 'tech' mod. Any chance we could get, say, MFR, EnderIO, and EnderStorage added officially? I know I could just add them in myself, but I think you could possibly take things to a new level with these mods added officially.

MFR: Great mod, doesn't work very well in a minimalist modpack

Ender IO: I really love this mod, but it doesn't really add too many unique items in the 1.6.4 version, 1.7.10 however is amazing.

Ender storage: I've never really used that mod.

I'm most likely going to add bibliocraft.[DOUBLEPOST=1410808195][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey so me and my brother have been playing on a LAN and we messed up on our original drives (by not carefully reading the Spatial Guide) and now we are on the Corrupted and R-83 drives. We tried to put them both in the larger Spatial area and it doesn't work. We have 1049.2 M kw/t power running to it when it only requires 513.3 M kw/t. The pylons inside the area are all lite up. When we put in the drives it only stays on the left side on the IO Port and doesn't move to the right side. There isn't any other blocks inside the bedrock area aside from the pylons themselves. Not sure if anyone else is having this issue and if they have solved it but we have tried almost everything and we haven't figured it out. If anyone has anything to try that might work that would be helpful.

Just to let you know, R-38 only contains a single block in it, so it the drive moves from the input to the output, there's something there.

BadCoop

Jul 29, 2019
I'm loving the pack, it's really nice to see something original using HQM. Thought I'd give it a go and record it. I'm not too far in but hopefully not doing too badly, check it out unless you want to avoid spoilers :)

Synnoc

Jul 29, 2019
parcel, I would like to suggest adding the mod Steve's Factory Manager to your modpack. It fits thematically, and adds an automation component that I think would help in several ways, particularly with Minechem.

OWNSyouAll

Jul 29, 2019
SPOILERS BELOW
Liking the pack so far but I'm having mobs spawn not in the spatial disk area but that only seems to happen when the dungeon disk is loaded. Ender dragon fight was quite easy why not at ender expansion so there are more fights to do in the end? Also a great spot to put an item would be on top of the dome in the end. Is there anyway to remove those carpenter's chests? Right now I'm at like 79 bullion but I can't spend any of it because all the stuff I want in pay2win all have hour long cool downs. I don't see what was so special about the mushroom island biome chunk. Would be nice if we could get some quarries that are faster than the ender-quarry. Would be nice if we could get some more gold at late game because I want to make a powered minecart path from the nether exit to my base but it takes so much gold to do so and i have about 130 gold nuggets from my pigman farm so far.

edit: found some random dirt blocks around the first spatial pylon that we're spawning mobs.

Last edited:

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
SPOILERS BELOW
Liking the pack so far but I'm having mobs spawn not in the spatial disk area but that only seems to happen when the dungeon disk is loaded. Ender dragon fight was quite easy why not at ender expansion so there are more fights to do in the end? Also a great spot to put an item would be on top of the dome in the end. Is there anyway to remove those carpenter's chests? Right now I'm at like 79 bullion but I can't spend any of it because all the stuff I want in pay2win all have hour long cool downs. I don't see what was so special about the mushroom island biome chunk. Would be nice if we could get some quarries that are faster than the ender-quarry. Would be nice if we could get some more gold at late game because I want to make a powered minecart path from the nether exit to my base but it takes so much gold to do so and i have about 130 gold nuggets from my pigman farm so far.
Mate.... Bullets, lists... some structure!

• Liking the pack so far but I'm having mobs spawn not in the spatial disk area but that only seems to happen when the dungeon disk is loaded.
Make sure you copied the SpawnConfiguration file from your template folder to the minecraft root and rename it DefaultSpawConfiguration, overwriting the existing file.​
  • Ender dragon fight was quite easy why not at ender expansion so there are more fights to do in the end? Also a great spot to put an item would be on top of the dome in the end.
I agree. Normal dragoon is just to easy with good armour and minechem​
  • Is there anyway to remove those carpenter's chests?
On new versions of the map its fixed. On old versions, use the matter canon.​

• I don't see what was so special about the mushroom island biome chunk.
You should build bigger then... and without lights...​
  • Would be nice if we could get some quarries that are faster than the ender-quarry.
Ender quarrie was slowed down on purpose so players dont exploit the dimensions with the ender quarrie. This way, its so slow that is not worth waiting for it to finish instead of running the dimension​
  • Would be nice if we could get some more gold at late game because I want to make a powered minecart path from the nether exit to my base but it takes so much gold to do so and i have about 130 gold nuggets from my pigman farm so far.
There is plenty of gold!!! But if you need more, make sure you find what is so special about the mushroom island biome​

OWNSyouAll

Jul 29, 2019
Can we get a mod to make better/faster exp/item farms? Most of my mobfarms just clog up with the mobs because of all the special mobs.

imgur mirror: https://imgur.com/TLqGqUJ

Attachments

• 2014-09-16_00002.jpg
    2014-09-16_00002.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 80

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
How did you make your exp farm?
Autonomous activator plus sword or polytool. But you will get other problems with this, since the mobs will get agro from the fake player and dirty creepers will explode... How to solve it... I will leave it to you.