Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Added FE3KA and chewieeeee, thank goodness for copy paste.[DOUBLEPOST=1386594071][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm having issues joining the server on version 4.1. I deleted my .minecraft folder and reinstalled the mods/config from scratch. The game launches fine, but when I try to join the server, I get this:
That looks like you are using the wrong files.

Gimpanse

Jul 29, 2019
Updated to 5.2:
  • Added Atomic Science
  • Added Mekanism
  • Added MFFS
  • Added Universal Electricity
  • Added Chisel
  • Added Carpenters Blocks
  • Changed Artifice Basalt Gen (removed bedrock layer)
Please keep in mind: Universal Electricity is experimental at this point. If it causes the same lag it did on the last world, we will remove it again (and reimburse you resources you put into UE).

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Ok guys, I added multivers and made a new world using ATG as the level type and it is pretty sexy. I think I will move spawn there so we can all check it out. The old world stays but the new world is there too. I may be able to move your house via world edit if you really want and are nice to me. Let me know what you all think.

xCouzchat7

Jul 29, 2019
Ok guys, I added multivers and made a new world using ATG as the level type and it is pretty sexy. I think I will move spawn there so we can all check it out. The old world stays but the new world is there too. I may be able to move your house via world edit if you really want and are nice to me. Let me know what you all think.

How do we get to this new world?

tonyh

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name Naps4Days
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 20
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC I would like to say I am pretty confident in using a majority of the more commonly used mods (mid to end game stuff as well)
  • What do you bring to the table? Personally, I'm addicted to building different types of structures and always finding new/more efficient ways of automizing. So I can help those with less experience do so when I have time.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I'm a relaxed player, so I don't mind taking time to get to know the community. I am open to new ideas and suggestions that more experienced players have, especially since there are so many mods in this modpack.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Nope.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post
    • Chunkloaders - You will be limited to 5 spot loaders and 1 chunk loader. This is just to keep lag down on the server. If you are not online and do not need your machines running, please turn them off.
    • Automation - If you automate anything you must have a off lever and fail safe. By this I mean all BC pipes, quarries, boilers and so on should have a last resort of a restriction tube to incinerator or other void method.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

Jul 29, 2019
so just to clarify, I joined the server back in FTB and haven't been too active due to personal reasons, and I wanted to know which zip file do I download? server, or client? I know its a stupid question but I just wanted to make sure which one I copy/paste into my .minecraft folder

edit: I forgot to mention that with the zip file im using (the client pack) its coming up with some (and by some I mean a substantial amount of) issues loading the mods through forge, yet when I use a version of forge newer than the one needed it loads up until the point where it should let me select single/multiplayer whereas this version of forge is staying at the mojang screen and no going past it and when I check the launcher it shows quite a few errors with forge and therefore wont load, any ideas?

Last edited:

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Use the client zip and after you have installed forge you can put it in the mods and config folder.

MikeDaNewb

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: MikeDaNewb (Michael)
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 16
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC- Played vanilla since 1.1 ish and a lot of the mindcrack modpack back when it was new
  • What do you bring to the table?- If I feel that I belong and that I feel involved, I will be extremely active and dedicated to play
  • Anything else that may make us like you.-
  • Have you ever been banned and why?- Not on ftb, and nothing serious anytime.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :)
    • Chunkloaders - You will be limited to 5 spot loaders and 1 chunk loader. This is just to keep lag down on the server. If you are not online and do not need your machines running, please turn them off.
    • Automation - If you automate anything you must have a off lever and fail safe. By this I mean all BC pipes, quarries, boilers and so on should have a last resort of a restriction tube to incinerator or other void method.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

Jul 29, 2019
it doesn't seem to work for me, do I put the client.zip file in those folders without unzipping them? cuz I tried to get them in there after unzipping them and copying/pasting them after installing forge but my launcher keeps crashing and giving me a lot of errors saying something about it failing to initialize a lot of the fml initialization sequences or something like that which I don't understand, because I get the same issue with other mod packs using the FTB launcher and another launcher for other modpacks gives me the same issue and Minecraft loads on them and I get to play those packs which is very strange ill post an error report when I get the chance, as I cant right now due to my laptopbeing dead with a broken charger and im currently at the library and they don't allow me to do that kind of stuff there so again ill post the error report as soon as I get the opportunity

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Did you do the forge install first? First do the forge install like the I have in the video on the main post. Once forge is installed then there will be the folders inside of your ".minecraft" folder. Once those are there you can put the files in. Let me know. You may want to do a clean install.