Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

serjo43

Jul 29, 2019
i cant get the modpack working .... can i get some help please? it get frozen after is done loading hats >.<

milkman

Jul 29, 2019
i'm getting a crash from stencil table. anyone else?

well it's random but happens the most when you try to go back.

why every where lower level have basalt? Making pretty hard to get stuff.

Last edited:

goldern

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: goldern
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 16
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Started with mods since modloader, when mods were incompatible together and you can only use 1 mod at a time, and they needed to be installed manually into the .jar file
  • What do you bring to the table? Trying to learn about 1.6.4 mods and have fun with the community
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I'm very experienced with mods but there's still lot of stuff to learn, that's the main reason to play with a great community and learn about new ways of doing things everyday, that's my wish
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Yes, in 2012, my brother was playing with my account and he just decided to do whatever he wanted so started to poke at the people and got banned, since this he doesn't play with my account anymore
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) Max of 5 spot loader and 1 chunkloader, emergency pipe to destroy stuff in order to prevent entities flowing in the ground and causing massive lag and the most important rule of course is have fun and be nice not only to your neighbors but to everyone in the server also!

goldern

Jul 29, 2019
    • Name: CardyAll
    • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I play minecraft for 4 years
    • What do you bring to the table? Experience and fun to the server
    • Anything else that may make us like you. I'm very social and i like to build mob traps, i'm friend of goldern.
    • Have you ever been banned and why? no, never
    • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) Max of 5 spot loader and 1 chunkloader, emergency pipe to destroy stuff in order to prevent entities flowing in the ground and causing massive lag.

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: goldern
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Started with mods since modloader, when mods were incompatible together and you can only use 1 mod at a time, and they needed to be installed manually into the .jar file
  • What do you bring to the table? Trying to learn about 1.6.4 mods and have fun with the community
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I'm very experienced with mods but there's still lot of stuff to learn, that's the main reason to play with a great community and learn about new ways of doing things everyday, that's my wish
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Yes, in 2012, my brother was playing with my account and he just decided to do whatever he wanted so started to poke at the people and got banned, since this he doesn't play with my account anymore
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) Max of 5 spot loader and 1 chunkloader, emergency pipe to destroy stuff in order to prevent entities flowing in the ground and causing massive lag and the most important rule of course is have fun and be nice not only to your neighbors but to everyone in the server also!
I never got the hang of ModLoader, I would still add my mods into the core file. I couldn't understand why it didn't work.

PrestigiousPiero

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Piero
Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I have been playing with mods for about 2 years now, and I really like automating tasks and engineering neat contraptions, as well as help my neighbors with theirs. I have SOME knowledge with vanilla, but, you know... meh.
What do you bring to the table?: I bring critical thinking and problem solving to the table! :)
Anything else that may make us like you?: Ummmm I like chocolate? Do you like chocolate? :p I can help with your machines and what not, happily.
Have you ever been banned and why? No, I have never been banned; I think mainly because I am just so darn good looking. Hehehe just kidding, I think it's because I was raised to be polite and to respect others, otherwise I will not get anywhere.
Proof that you read the riles and this post :): I'll just summarize. Limit to chunkloading, always have an "off" or "emergency stop" mechanism for builds, have fun, be nice, don't be stupid (i.e. use common sense), do not grief, mods speak on your behalf while you are absent so don't think you can get away with stuff just because they are a lower rank than you. Proof that I read the post? Ummm dynmap is HERE
Also thank you for your time.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Added Piero and CardyAll. Sorry for the delay, was very busy with the family this weekend for the holiday.

Gimpanse

Jul 29, 2019
Updated the mod pack to v4.0

More information can be found on http://www.jcraft-server.org

The changelog:
Code:
* Added Jabba 1.0.1
* Added NEI Addons 1.9.3.r47
* Added Enhanced Portals 3.0.0_Beta-2b
* Added Infinibows 1.2.0.14
* Added Modular Powersuits 0.8.0-60
* Added Project Red 4.1.0.13
* Added Secret Rooms 4.6.2.319
* Added Flat Signs 1.4.0.15
* Added Gendustry 0.9.2.6
* Added Gravi Suit 1.9.8
* Added Advanced Solar Panels 3.4.3
* Added Ender Storage 1.4.3.5
* Updated Waila 1.4.0 -> 1.4.1
* Updated Biomes O' Plenty 1.1.3.281 -> 1.1.3.308
* Updated Thermal Expansion 3.0.0b7 -> 3.0.0b8
* Updated EnderIO 0.4.3.63 -> 0.5.0.98
* Updated MineFactoryReloaded 2.7.2 -> 2.7.3
* Updated NEIPlugins 1.1.0.4 -> 1.1.0.6
* Updated Opis 1.0.4 -> 1.0.6
* Updated Thaumcraft 4.0.4c -> 4.0.5b
* Updated Thaumic Tinkerer 2.0-26 -> 2.0-41
* Updated Applied Energistics rv14-finale -> rv14-finale2
* Updated Backpacks 1.18.17 -> 1.22.25
* Updated Buildcraft 4.1.2 -> 4.2.1
* Updated Extra Utilities 0.3.5 -> 1.0.1

serjo43

Jul 29, 2019
fsssssss i put the thaumostatic harness on the armor stand and now evry time i log in my client imidietly crash... i have an idia how to solve that but i need to talk with an admin on skype or someone that have acess to the server files
skype id: devilsouly

serjo43

Jul 29, 2019
but is only 1 way to fix it ... and any player that pass over my house will do the same to them

give me ut skype to talk

Gimpanse

Jul 29, 2019
Changelog for 4.1 (config only):

Fixed Item ID conflicts for Enhanced Portals + Project RED
Re-Enabled Halo for Project Red Lamps

Target

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name : chewieeeee (5 e's at the end ;) )
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) : 17
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC : Searching for a 1.6.4. server where I can explore the new updated mods and learn new stuff / meet new people.
  • What do you bring to the table? : Decent knowledge of TE, and I'll help someone if he asks me to.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. : I'm a chill, decent guy that likes to have fun.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? : Nope.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :
    • Chunkloaders - You will be limited to 5 spot loaders and 1 chunk loader. This is just to keep lag down on the server. If you are not online and do not need your machines running, please turn them off.
    • Automation - If you automate anything you must have a off lever and fail safe. By this I mean all BC pipes, quarries, boilers and so on should have a last resort of a restriction tube to incinerator or other void method.
    • And have fun!

PrestigiousPiero

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having issues joining the server on version 4.1. I deleted my .minecraft folder and reinstalled the mods/config from scratch. The game launches fine, but when I try to join the server, I get this:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    367.3 KB · Views: 78