Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
I think we need a world reset, there are a lot of blocks missing in the current world, however if GT is getting added anytime soon it would be better to wait for that.

What?!?! Where did the blocks go .... da endermen!

• Name: Flame_Knight101
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) : 15
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC : I have played modded minecraft in a long time I think it was before the ftb map come out for like a mouth or two I'm not really sure but I know it before the ftb map come out. The mod I like to play with most back than are IC2, EE 2, BC 2 and TMI(I use tmi back than cause there was no nei). I still I continue to play with mod in minecraft until it got so popular.
  • What do you bring to the table? Well with my build it alway function than the looking. When I mean but function is that every automatic machine I build there will alway be a switch off button and I like to help people with their build if I'm free from my project in game.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I hate people who like to steal and grief people because everytime when that happen everyone who on the sametime as them become suspect and I know it not cool because that happen to me before.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? No.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) Well I can have 5 spot loader and 1 chunk loader and my machine must have a manual shut down system. I must act mature and dont be a a little kid.

I added you in, welcome to the insanity.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
If you guys want, we can do a reset and keep the map for the official 1.6 release. Whenever they do that :p

Pascal_ownt

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah it would be awesome to reset it and make the map "official" however, we are still missing out on one big mod which is thermal expansion.
We have copper and tin from ic2 but I think we will miss out on silver?
EDIT: GregTech will add Iridium too.

Jallen

Jul 29, 2019
We would still be missing Thaumcraft as well, though as someone who cares not at all for GTech, I am in favor of keeping the current map if possible, since I believe both TE and Thaumcraft have retro worldgen

Glassmaker

Jul 29, 2019
Are you guys still accepting for 1.6.2?
  • Glazzmaker
  • I would like to keep it a secret
  • Played on Vanilla 1.5.2, 1.6.2 private servers, FTB Ampz, and unleashed :)
  • Loyalty :)
  • Playful :)
  • not banned yet
  • hold the cod fish

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
We have a problem Jarrad.
Someone stole your idea.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379988757074.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379988757074.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 60

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
We are going to stay on the map for now. As things get added we will make an age if needed, but I like this map :)

Raymanxx1234

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name raymanxx
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 24
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC I've been using most of the mods in FTB for 1-2 months
  • What do you bring to the table? Good conversation and help with things people aren't familiar with
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I'm bringing sexy back
  • Have you ever been banned and why? I was banned once for "griefing" but the server had a plugin that automatically banned you if you placed lava
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) Every bit of automation needs to have an off switch

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name raymanxx
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 24
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC I've been using most of the mods in FTB for 1-2 months
  • What do you bring to the table? Good conversation and help with things people aren't familiar with
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I'm bringing sexy back
  • Have you ever been banned and why? I was banned once for "griefing" but the server had a plugin that automatically banned you if you placed lava
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) Every bit of automation needs to have an off switch

I will have to add you in later when I get home. It will be a few hours.

Jallen

Jul 29, 2019
Is something changed on the server since yesterday? I can see the DynMap running but my MC is saying it can't connect to the server anymore. It is not returning an error, just not connecting.

Pascal_ownt

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, are you planning to add DartCraft? it has balancing issues on some parts but picking up stuff with the force wrench is really cool. People who dont like the mod dont have to use it, it only adds 1 ore as world gen.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
So we seem to have found a new bug with IC2 and Advanced machines. Removed advanced for now to get the server back up and updated a few things. Give it a shot and let me know.

Pascal_ownt

Jul 29, 2019
I have stumbled across a cool mod called Infinitubes by immibis:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-with-857-less-version-numbers-in-this-title/

It really resembles rp2 pipes, but they are a little bit easier to use.
EDIT: Are you planning to add GregTech to the pack? The harder early game encourages people to start with TE and Tinkerers construct, because recipes are kind of hard because of the new plates and hammers. I do understand if people dont like how GregTech now messes with a lot of vanilla stuff too, but I think it is still a good mod. Ic2 without GregTech is pretty easy imo.

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
I have stumbled across a cool mod called Infinitubes by immibis:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-with-857-less-version-numbers-in-this-title/

It really resembles rp2 pipes, but they are a little bit easier to use.
EDIT: Are you planning to add GregTech to the pack? The harder early game encourages people to start with TE and Tinkerers construct, because recipes are kind of hard because of the new plates and hammers. I do understand if people dont like how GregTech now messes with a lot of vanilla stuff too, but I think it is still a good mod. Ic2 without GregTech is pretty easy imo.
Greg is still pending, but we're leaning towards yes.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Suggested mod additions: (not all released)
Thaumcraft 4 (yes, hes calling it that now)
Ars Magica 2
Morph

All of those are on the list :)

To those of you havinjg the crash bug, looks like forestry and ic2 were not playing well. I updated to a experimental of both to see if we can get it working.

Berend

Jul 29, 2019
Suggested mod additions: ( I know they are on the list.)
Gregtech: It is a stable mod atm so i think its the time to add it.
Thermal Expension: I don't know when this mod will be up to date :).