Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

WafflesBG

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys :) I decided to play in the test server , but i might be doing something wrong :/ It will be great if you could help me with that :D

Attachments

• PLIIIS.JPG
    PLIIIS.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 68

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys :) I decided to play in the test server , but i might be doing something wrong :/ It will be great if you could help me with that :D
Yea an earlier version of forge should help. Hopefully we can use the pack again soon.

avinash

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name:av1nash
  • Age(if you dont mind saying):19
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC:got 2 years of experience
  • What do you bring to the table?fresh zombie meat :D
  • Anything else that may make us like you: THIS IS GREGTECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( i <3 gregtech :D)
  • Have you ever been banned and why?nope link
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): thanks gregtech for the hard mode :p

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
  • Anything else that may make us like you: THIS IS GREGTECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( i <3 gregtech :D)
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): thanks gregtech for the hard mode :p
:D I made that pic. It makes me happy to see you quoting it :D

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Havent we met before? Your name sounds familiar.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
I may have broke the server guys, sorry. Will let you know when its back up. The Minecraft world should not be affected, I was playing with settings on the host :p

Pascal_ownt

Jul 29, 2019
Nice, GT and Extrabees were the 2 mods I am waiting for before playing :p

EDIT If your client crashes when you press "Add server" you have to delete inv tweaks, that worked for me.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
We need to add the new version of that in there. Sorry I forgot to check the client side mods.

Flame_Knight101

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Flame_Knight101
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) : 15
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC : I have played modded minecraft in a long time I think it was before the ftb map come out for like a mouth or two I'm not really sure but I know it before the ftb map come out. The mod I like to play with most back than are IC2, EE 2, BC 2 and TMI(I use tmi back than cause there was no nei). I still I continue to play with mod in minecraft until it got so popular.
  • What do you bring to the table? Well with my build it alway function than the looking. When I mean but function is that every automatic machine I build there will alway be a switch off button and I like to help people with their build if I'm free from my project in game.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I hate people who like to steal and grief people because everytime when that happen everyone who on the sametime as them become suspect and I know it not cool because that happen to me before.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? No.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) Well I can have 5 spot loader and 1 chunk loader and my machine must have a manual shut down system. I must act mature and dont be a a little kid.

Pascal_ownt

Jul 29, 2019
I think we need a world reset, there are a lot of blocks missing in the current world, however if GT is getting added anytime soon it would be better to wait for that.